• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The official FNA (Freenaturearts) club!!!

Freenaturearts

Mentor in oekaki
    Years
    O_O alot?
    I havent recidnized many from PWC&DF, but the main reason is cause I kept tracked of them by there personality and the first letter in there sn, so far I'v found You,flaiming tochic,Ampharos23,pichuman and Jkaizer was booted out befor I could get his e-mail adress.
    Do you know how many are here form PWC&Df? I miss everyone T_T..

Latias45:
    I'm good , Just feeling a tad homesick ^^; You?

latias45

Punk
    Years
    • Age 29
    • OHIO
    • Seen Oct 13, 2008
    Freenaturearts said:
    O_O alot?
    I havent recidnized many from PWC&DF, but the main reason is cause I kept tracked of them by there personality and the first letter in there sn, so far I'v found You,flaiming tochic,Ampharos23,pichuman and Jkaizer was booted out befor I could get his e-mail adress.
    Do you know how many are here form PWC&Df? I miss everyone T_T..

Latias45:
    I'm good , Just feeling a tad homesick ^^; You?
    home sick? i am good +_+

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    Ya, and don't forget MCD :3 he was my british-connection pair on PWC/DF XD

Freenaturearts

Mentor in oekaki
    Years
    Oh yeah! ^_^ I didint know the same name was used here(athough now that I think of it the Dog and cat avitar comes to mind o.o), I'v asked lighting if she's the same from PWC&Df but ended up with a friend I think XD.
    I write em down:go's to write in jurnal:

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    I'm having trouble thinking of others X3 i know some of the df staff were on PWC/DF but aren't on pc :3

Freenaturearts

Mentor in oekaki
    Years
    =D I Pmed em just incase ^^, It would be fun to find everyone again.Do you know why simon shut down the site befor giveing Lighting a chance to Admin it?

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    Well, simone completely shut down her hosting since she gave up her site :3

Freenaturearts

Mentor in oekaki
    Years
    Oh okay, I was wondering . It seemed kinda strange when we started voting for Lighting to take over and it just whent______________ one day, I didnt even have a warning xD the first day it happened I just when all over looking for you and Pichuman since I new I could get a hold of one of you.
    Thankfuly Pichuman brought me here, and I think I just found golden garudon =D.

Freenaturearts

Mentor in oekaki
    Years
    Yeah, aw I g2g, T_T... My sister always wants on =P lol
    We can talk about it more tomorrow, maybe find more people =D!
    :huggles everyone: Have a good day and I enjoyed talking with you all ^_^
    See ya laiter:waves:

Freenaturearts

Mentor in oekaki
    Years
    Yeah, aw I g2g, T_T... My sister always wants on =P lol
    We can talk about it more tomorrow, maybe find more people =D!
    :huggles everyone: Have a good day and I enjoyed talking with you all ^_^
    See ya laiter:waves:

Edit:

I'm not sure if this go's under the duble posting rule but I just thought I would let everyone know now that I'm at my room here I can get back to work on the how-to's and I'v got four finished and almost ready to post, I'll try and get them up by tomorrow ^^.

I still have yet to find golded garudon, but I did find a member of SPPF o.o Wich is odd, I'm not useta finding someone from both , though I know ragingdragon is =3.
    How is everyone ?

Last edited:

latias45

Punk
    Years
    • Age 29
    • OHIO
    • Seen Oct 13, 2008
    maya you can join! fna how have you been i just came back from cosi ! it was very much fun i went on the high wire . and to space area and ever where eles.

Freenaturearts

Mentor in oekaki
    Years
    Wow, hey I didint expect to see you here ^_^ Welcome to the fan club and thank you for joining. Hope to see you around often andhave a great time ^^.

Oh and in case PV comes here, this is his finished Pidgeot^^ Took a long time but I think it came out nicely =D.
    C&C is welcome
    The official FNA (Freenaturearts) club!!!

Since it's possibly to low on the oekaki ^^.

how is everyone today?

How was you'r trip latias45?^^ sounds exciting=D

Back