• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The official FNA (Freenaturearts) club!!!

Freenaturearts

Mentor in oekaki
    Years
    :Nods: yeah ^^ We've been talking about alot of things out of the fan clube so it was bound to go back a little yesterday =D.
    I just noticed I duble posted so I'm ganna copy and delete one of the other XD

Freenaturearts

Mentor in oekaki
    Years
    Yeah ^_^ Thats part of why I posted that cause its easier incase you want some quike refs top the blues and other colors. I have the pictures of hairless and the rest but I dont want to show them all at once cause well.. thats alot of pictures O_O.
    ^_^ I'll be back tomorrow or laiter in the afternoon. It was great for a first day being paried lol we never run out of things to say, it's just when its the right time we have turble with XDlol

Freenaturearts

Mentor in oekaki
    Years
    Aw thanks porygon :huggles:

And a update for everyone in the fan club. DF oekaki is comeing =D!. I have personaly drawn a little skit there and I can say that most of the bugs are gone, the looping in animation is herd to go about and it's best to use some of the oekakiBBS laiter on while the problems are being solved ^^.
    In hopes of the site comeing back up shortly and everyone joining I created a drawing there of a dragonite and I will get back to all requests shortly =D.

Asura Nirosuki

Shes a good person~
    Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    Aww thats so sweet!.I Notice Freenaturearts that you like to tpye alot.*huggs* how are you doing today?

Years
    Yay!! I'm back an' stayin'! ^_^
    Hey FNA! I haven't posted in yar club for a long time...
    Anyways great Ninetales *sigh* you have talent. ^_^
    And ya say it's gonna be great an' ya want it to be a winner an' yar crediting me for the ideea? *feels moved*
    ...how some ppl will just do things on request just outta friendship asking nothing in exchange... *feels like he should do something to repay her but doesn't know what* ...it's an inspiration to us all that friendship will prevail over the evil and corruption in this world! *sniff*
    *has a natural emotional instabilitty*
    *listens to music to calm down*

Last edited:

Freenaturearts

Mentor in oekaki
    Years
    Thanks for the comment Char^^ and thanks for your er... Speech?
    I'm just glad to do request for people and as I said on Aim you'v already repayed me by being my friend=3 thats all I ask when I do requests is that the people I do it for will meet again in a frienship manner insted of busness ^^.
    For all those that want to see it in the fan club here is the drawing that might get me into senior in Df oekaki . Enjoy^^

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    Ya, you're really getting good at realism, didi ^^
    We're glad to have you with us :3

Years
    Freenaturearts said:
    Thanks for the comment Char^^ and thanks for your er... Speech?
    I'm just glad to do request for people and as I said on Aim you'v already repayed me by being my friend=3 thats all I ask when I do requests is that the people I do it for will meet again in a frienship manner insted of busness ^^.
    For all those that want to see it in the fan club here is the drawing that might get me into senior in Df oekaki . Enjoy^^
    yeh... I sometimes get carried away *sigh* Kiara is so beautiful, I will cherish her... XD

Freenaturearts

Mentor in oekaki
    Years
    :huggles both: Thanks guys^_^!
    And yeah the realism is looking like it should now a days insted of blury XD Man do you remember when I used smuge on OekakiBBS to try and get that style?! My god I almost fainted when I found out if only I explored PaintBBS more I wouldint have made such a fool of myself =3 . That was a year ago XD man I love my life here , though my life at home is great this one has so many friends and I love integrating the two =3.
    THanks again guys and I hope you are abile to enjoy her for a long time =D. Unlike real drawings she wont fade or taire! wich is awesome X3!

Freenaturearts

Mentor in oekaki
    Years
    Lol Heres some year old drawings to put a spin on things XD.
    These are drawings I did back when I was first trying to get into Senior oekaki.

:edit:
    We posted at the same time sorry Blue eyes O_O.

i sos orry to hear about that, but one things for sure is now she'll always be around no matter what happends ^-^.
    I hope you'r feeling better from being sick X_X Have you gone back to school yet?

Freenaturearts

Mentor in oekaki
    Years
    I'm doing good =3 had a great nap earlier till Raven woke me up but thankfuly he still let me on ^_^!.
    Thanks for the comment too, lol those where alot of work for a noob to oekaki but I guess thats whats called improving.

Freenaturearts

Mentor in oekaki
    Years
    :nods: Sure thing Blue eyes =3. I'll be placeing on there shortly ^_^ . I might try to finish the Blue eyes dragon on Pokecommunity oekaki but I'm not sure o.o. I'm ganna be going back and forth from that to absol in the next week ^_^ Hopefuly they can be finished X_X. So many side tracks I'm glad you two are pashent or els I'd be dead right now XD.

Freenaturearts

Mentor in oekaki
    Years
    :nods: I know that very well =3.
    Once I asked someone for a badge drawing and I left him alon cause I didnt want to bother him. And guess what O_O I never got that drawing..
    I dont even know if he started it XD.
    I just glad you guys keep on top of things =3. That helps get rid of the habbit on procrastinaiting(sp?) and waiting XD
    Thanks for the comment pory, heres my latest try on a horse eye:

Freenaturearts

Mentor in oekaki
    Years
    LOL ya see =3 inless people keep asking about it things will never be done and imagen the world then O_O Nothing will happen! XD... hm... I wonder if bush is procrastinatingo.o (shuts up for she do not like politics)

Back