• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The official FNA (Freenaturearts) club!!!

Freenaturearts

Mentor in oekaki
    Years
    LolXD Same here.... IE=I hate bush...

There ya go latias, I'll update it more once I get my picture done for the signature. Even a sketch finished woul be good for now X_X..

Freenaturearts

Mentor in oekaki
    Years
    I'm ganna change my avatar into something like that but its a Gazing ball with my FNA floating in it and dragon wings hiched onto the sides.
    lol no it wasint a dream I'm just working on requests befor I work on my own theme ^^; lol

Freenaturearts

Mentor in oekaki
    Years
    Lol thanks^_^.
    I just love the feeling I get when I finish someones request and I get one step closer to finishing a whole line up of them. Like when I finished the ninetales I'm now 7 drawings away from finishing all last months requests. And the feeling I get after I finish all of the months is better then any high rep or even if I ever got to 10Kposts. It's just soo cool and everyones so happy with there new drawing it makes me more happy. And normaly theres a dry spell after I finish a bunch of requests and it takes 9 new requests befor things get busy again xD. So during that time I make my drawings so I can keep on top of my style for the next time someone requests from me. That way I wont get behind on it and forget how I dod things =/.
    I love requests =3.
    This brings me to say that if anyone els has a requests feel verye VERY free to Pm me =3 I will start the next line up of requests on May 30th!.

( Dragons wanted!)
    (Digimon and pokemon loved )
    (humans .... er I'll get back to ya =3)
    (and finaly I accept Fursonas! XD)

Freenaturearts

Mentor in oekaki
    Years
    Cool siggy =3. Thanks for being meh bodyguard ^-^!
    And if anyone does mess with me (Not jokeingly) I will find some way to make them pay big time. On one site in the past a guy stole my sn so once I found out the Pw I hacked his with the help of my old pal in chicago and we got him banned from neopets foreverXD.
    I dont even know where that guy is now, I just hope we wont hafta do any duirty work like that here or I'll get myself banned X_X(ish good at cursing big time (bleep)) XD

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    Hi FNA-chan! *huggles* I'm so sowwy I haven't posted here or talked to you in ages, I've been busy and stuff and my net is cut off and all ;-; So how are you? <3

Porygon

Banned
    Years
    Freenaturearts said:
    Cool siggy =3. Thanks for being meh bodyguard ^-^!
    And if anyone does mess with me (Not jokeingly) I will find some way to make them pay big time. On one site in the past a guy stole my sn so once I found out the Pw I hacked his with the help of my old pal in chicago and we got him banned from neopets foreverXD.
    I dont even know where that guy is now, I just hope we wont hafta do any duirty work like that here or I'll get myself banned X_X(ish good at cursing big time (bleep)) XD
    Mwar, yeah, I'll bet, and someday they'll have me to answer to as well ^_^
    And somehow, mwar, you don't seem like the kind of girl to curse big time XD

Freenaturearts

Mentor in oekaki
    Years
    Thats alright Kylie-chan I know you guys have been busy, You'r mods after all so I respect the time that you arnt here by knowing you'r doing the best in you'r powers to keep the world of pokemon safe ^_^;huggles: thanks Kylie-chan

Porygon:
    Lol you know that time I curesed on aim, I think that was the fith time we met? But you asked do I really say those words? And I answered saying sometimes but only when I need to. I'v really never said Jac**** Or d*** in public ^^; lolXD
    Both:
    I'm doing good though and right now my AIM is being scanned , I also started working on Blue eyes dragon that she asked for in her banner=3.
    It's very blured but when you think about the size of a banner it's going to come out very sharp and the detail wont be in great detail but well enough for a banner thats ganna be about 1MB in size not including links=D.
    I may add a link to her fanclubs and some info on herself if she wants, it all depends on what happends after I finish it.

Freenaturearts

Mentor in oekaki
    Years
    Hey Sorry I let this go so long without a post O_O I'v been really busy at the other clubs and in school so I forgot to come back and post back updates. Well as the dragon fanclub shows I'm working on showing off my set of beautiful dragons and dimars as next months art project. Heres the picture for those who didint check it there ^^
    C&C is welcome =3

Freenaturearts

Mentor in oekaki
    Years
    THanks porygon ^_^. I'm still working on blue eyes but when not alowed or not abile to be online I just love doing my hand drawings XD Even though to Raven there lower Detail then he'd like to see I love the simplistic look it gives the dimars. Make Them more animeish then real wich matches well with who they are ^_^.
    And for those that arnt in the dragon clube heres the last linart I did fresh from less then a hour ago. I'll be coloring it laiter today =D.

Freenaturearts

Mentor in oekaki
    Years
    Wow thank you ^_^ Now the next time I post it wont Shock people or make them fall out of there chair laughing at the monsterus size of what is ment to be a Drakle(Teenager Dimar) XD

bgt

R A W R
    Years
    • Age 15
    • Seen Jun 21, 2011
    0.o, I haven't posted here since like #200 or so... lolol... well, like always, I gotta send my comments about your art, :P

that blue eyes is sweet, very nice ^^;; #478

Back