• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Misty (Bring Her Back) Club !

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
Years
  • *immediately took that the wrong way*

EWWWWWWWWW!!!

Yeah. I know. I seem to remember her having a fondness for his oatmeal. But that could've been Ash. Let's not forget the infamous "Misty's Mystery Stew, with 47 secret ingredients!"

yoshi1001

Pokemon Disc Jockey
    Years
  • The Adamant Dodger said:
    *immediately took that the wrong way*

EWWWWWWWWW!!!

Yeah. I know. I seem to remember her having a fondness for his oatmeal. But that could've been Ash. Let's not forget the infamous "Misty's Mystery Stew, with 47 secret ingredients!"

Just imagine if there was a Pokemon theme resturant.

Water Pokemon Master

Water Pokemon Enthusiast
    Years
  • The Pokemn Cafe!!!!!
    (I'M BACK!)
    Misty could be the model (she'd be in the front and everyone would go inside to just gaze at her!) and Brock could be the chef-(a chef at a cafe? Whatever) and Ash could be the Waiter!
    It'd be so much fun!

Asher

Just your ordinary evil...
    Years
  • A Pokemon -themed park in real life? o_o;;; That'd be something. And I don't recommend Ash being the waiter.

*makes a little scene*

Two people order a a time, Ash quickly runs to them. Suddenly a person throws a tissue down and then Ash slips (WOOP!) then that causes a chain reaction. XD

*completes little scene*

XDD;; Ash is too clumsy. Meh. If only they made that as a game... o_O;;;

Water Pokemon Master

Water Pokemon Enthusiast
    Years
  • Ok ok ok, Ash wouldn't be a waiter...maybe an entertainer? You know, some cafes have guitar players(PHOEBE!!!), and maybe this Pokemon Themed Cafe could have Ash's Pokemon entertain, but maybe May would be better at that job.

Max could do the accounting and all the math that is needed to run a cafe...
    So
    Misty: Crowd attracter
    Brock: Chef
    May: Entertainer (Skitty Juggle, May's Mother's Song ((WATCH JIRACHI: WISHMAKER))
    Max: Manager
    Ash: He doesn't have a job ^_^

And the cafe would be called "Waterflower Palace" named after Misty! It would be like the a Aisan Cafe where everyone there wears the clothes the Evee Sisters of Ectrutic City! Ooh it'd be so much fun!

Asher

Years
  • ^^; Come in, come in! Everyone's welcome here. AND I MEAN EVERYONE! ((Except maybe for those that don't know a bit about Misty or those May-lovers (The OTT.) Not those nice ones. XD;)) You want Gyarados? O_o;;;; Here: My edited one,
    The Official Misty (Bring Her Back) Club !

^^; And err ... -shoots May- Now who did you say was the entertainer, WPM? XD;
    *ish cruel, I knowsh*

XD; Meh. Misty's sisters would be the entertainers. Misty's not fit for crowd attracter; though she is attractive. XD;

Let's see:
    Misty: Head Manager.
    May: P.R.O. o_O;;; (She'd be out in the streets, giving papers on the cafe)
    Brock: Chef (as always)
    Max: Accounting director.
    Ash: Comedian. XD;;; Actually, Ash would be better as a brake dancer.
    Misty's sisters: Entertainers. (MWUAHAHA! Misty pwns them now!!)
    O_o; I think I missed something...

OH YEA! Their Pokemon: The waiters. o.o; The small pokemon would give out their utensils, tissues, orders, etc. The flying types, would be deliverers. (Gyarados would be an overseas delivering service? XD;)
    Dangerous looking Pokemon: O_O; They don't have any DO THEY?!

Water Pokemon Master

Water Pokemon Enthusiast
    Years
  • Ah! What a brilliant idea! Pokemon as waiters! Wonderful!
    Now, about Misty and May...
    Misty, I couldn't see her locked away in a dark room with Max all day...
    ...M&M shipping anyone? :D
    No, maybe Misty could be...I'm not sure...
    And how about May being the Janitor? :D

Asher

Years
  • Nah. May's too pretty. Misty with Max? O_O;;;

Nah ... May'd be assistant to Max. (MUWAHAHA! BROTHER POWER! XD;) Ash'd clean up the place with his act, so they wouldn't need a janitor. XD;;;

O.o; Misty is the manager.

Asher

Years
  • Water Pokemon Master said:
    Misty be the manager? How could you put her in such a boring position? All tho', it does grant her all sorts of powers...she'd probably like that! :D

Boring? XD; There's nothing boring in that position! Misty'd like all the attention! And besides, she can have all the privacy she wants in her private office and after summoning the Janitor/Comedian (Ash) she'd have some fun.

And err ... Blue Jasmine, why does your picture not work? x_x; It says tripod....

Try loading it on photobucket. O_o;

Last edited:

Asher

Years
  • According to the amount of pages you didn't come to this club, use missed ... erm ... a lot. o_O;;;

Welcome back!!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back