• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official PC Minecraft Server [1.9]

What days work best for you for the next UHC?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    So some missing items have been reported recently, and those items have been found in another user's chest - the "borrowed" items have been replaced this time and we won't name names, but this is a friendly reminder that stealing and griefing is not tolerated on the server. We don't have many rules here, but it should go without saying that you should not take someone else's things without their permission or without notifying them.

Additionally, Austin / whitemage has built a bank near spawn - he'll build you a personal vault in it if you want one, which is a room only you can enter, so you can store your things in there to prevent theft. But with that said, we do hope people won't feel the need to use these vaults, so please be considerate to others. :)

Kimochiru

Keep it quirky!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2022
    Hello, I'd like to be whitelisted for the server, please c:
    My MC user isVulpix_zerda
    Thanks so much! I'm looking forwards to playing with all of you!

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
  • I'm legit sad that I can't get on the server coz I dont have stable internet. Heck, I haven't even gotten 1.9 yet :(

GUYS DO SOME SCREENIES, I WANNA SEE THE PLACE AND IMAGINE IM THERE :D

Years
  • Here are screenshots.

Spoiler:

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    My house is out of camera range of all those shots, haha.

Lucario

Hardly active since 2017!
    Years
  • Minecraft IGN: kerbingamer376
    Skype Name (Optional): I don't have skype
    PS. Why do you use a skype group? why not use discord.gg? It's also free, and is more convenient (made for groups in the first place, also browser based (for linux users)

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years
  • PS. Why do you use a skype group? why not use discord.gg? It's also free, and is more convenient (made for groups in the first place, also browser based (for linux users)
    Well, in most cases because a lot of the users around here have skype accounts already, and a good number use them pretty constantly. Using Skype's basically a means of consolidation, especially since most people here likely don't use Discord. Basically makes it so that you don't have to use two clients for multiple conversations if you don't already and more people are familiar with it.

Also,

IGN: machomuu
    Alias: machomuu
    Surname: machomuu

Jay

[font=Brawler][color=#91a8d4][i]Here comes the boi
    Years
  • Ahh, sure thing. Sign me on up.~

Username: Deceptio (It was originally Aura_Rift, so I'll put that here since I'm unsure how whitelistng works with name changes.)

Skype Name: That'd be "deceptio1" though I'm sure I know somewhere in there already to make this easier.

P.S. If I see another Discord advertisement I'll scream. Stick to Skype, all of the PC groups are already established there and it's more convenient.

Well, in most cases because a lot of the users around here have skype accounts already, and a good number use them pretty constantly. Using Skype's basically a means of consolidation, especially since most people here likely don't use Discord. Basically makes it so that you don't have to use two clients for multiple conversations if you don't already and more people are familiar with it.

Beat me to the punch.

Years
  • Minecraft IGN: kerbingamer376
    Skype Name (Optional): I don't have skype
    PS. Why do you use a skype group? why not use discord.gg? It's also free, and is more convenient (made for groups in the first place, also browser based (for linux users)

Also,

IGN: machomuu
    Alias: machomuu
    Surname: machomuu

Ahh, sure thing. Sign me on up.~

Username: Deceptio (It was originally Aura_Rift, so I'll put that here since I'm unsure how whitelistng works with name changes.)

Skype Name: That'd be "deceptio1" though I'm sure I know somewhere in there already to make this easier.

P.S. If I see another Discord advertisement I'll scream. Stick to Skype, all of the PC groups are already established there and it's more convenient.

Beat me to the punch.

All of you have been whitelisted! Welcome, and have fun! :)

Lucario

Hardly active since 2017!
    Years
  • P.S. If I see another Discord advertisement I'll scream. Stick to Skype, all of the PC groups are already established there and it's more convenient.
    #whataboutthelinuxusers?
    If I joined the skype group, it would crash. The linux skype hasn't been updated since 2011!
    PS. If it is not done officially, I will make the discord group.

Last edited:

Wobbu

bunger bunger bunger bunger
    Years
  • As machomuu pointed out, many PC users already have a Skype account and use it at least somewhat often, so it was more convenient for the community to use Skype as a medium of communication when not on the server.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back