• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official PC Minecraft Server [1.9]

What days work best for you for the next UHC?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    Then TokenSlot without the underscore was briefly whitelisted on the server. :P

You should be good to go now!

TheCapsFan

Threat To Survival
    Years
  • Wow, didn't know you guys had a Minecraft server! Don't play as much as I used to, but I still pop on every now and then. I love UHC's, they're the best. Haven't played a true UHC since the downfall of the PWMS (Punchwood Minecraft Server, a private whitelisted server built around the now dead Punchwood website. AKA the Minecraft Dad fanserver of Paulsoaresjr. I got whitelisted back in 2014.) I'd love to play with you guys sometime!

Minecraft In-Game Name: The_Caps_Fan
    Skype Name (optional): n/a, though I do have a Discord now. It's TheCapsFan.

Wobbu

bunger bunger bunger bunger
    Years
  • sorry everyone but i would like to report that a user on the server named TokenSlot (without the underscore) has blasted our entire town with TNT and since the last backup was before the update, we have lost everything. Juno is bad op for whitelisting people who are not members of PC >:(

lol jk

Years
  • Hi! I'm Amir1205, and I'd like to join the server.
    My MC name: Amir1205
    Skype name: Amir1205_king (I made it when I was young, pls don't judge)

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
  • hg5ioNC.png

oh dear it seems im lost, can you guys help me :)

ddrox13

Anti-Nonsense
    Years
  • Minecraft In-Game Name: pkmnmasterdylan
    Skype Name (optional): @ddrox13

I suppose I could use another vanilla server lol

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back