• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official PC Minecraft Server [1.9]

What days work best for you for the next UHC?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    IGN: schirri

Thanks! P.S I like SMP :3

Raffle is yes mate!

You're added to the list! Click here to join the Skype chat. I'm afraid the raffle is over though, but keep an eye on the thread for similar future events. :P

Also a quick announcement - since Wobbu's gonna be away until June 28th, I can make plots now as well (in addition to Klippy), so if you need to buy one feel free to leave a message in the Skype chat or just ask me if you see me online. My IGN is kayyel on the server and I'm Karen in the Skype chat, for our new members that don't know me.

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
  • Also a quick announcement - since Wobbu's gonna be away until June 28th, I can make plots now as well (in addition to Klippy), so if you need to buy one feel free to leave a message in the Skype chat or just ask me if you see me online. My IGN is kayyel on the server and I'm Karen in the Skype chat, for our new members that don't know me.

Finally, after 124913751309561 centuries later :]

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
    Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2017
    Okay, so I joined, explored, and snuck around people's houses. I fell off roofs a couple of times, so I began to starve. That was when I realized there was a market. I bought some Chicken from a store (I think it was Mage's), then went into the mining area. Explored that a bit, went in some houses that were practically inviting me in with signs that said "go away", and then got lost.

Unfortunately, the server is empty apart from me, so I'm lonely!

Likarus

Squirtle Lord
    Years
  • I think i'll hunt for some diamonds, since i'm a bit bored and all that.

What happened: So... I found out about the shops.

What happened2: I can't join the skype call, so I have to wait for like... Some time...

What happened3: I was killed by a zombie while I was afking... cool. Time to show him not to mess with me.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    What happened2: I can't join the skype call, so I have to wait for like... Some time...

Sorry about that, I don't know why the link's not working anymore but I'll add you manually. And anyone else I gave the link to as well, I'll send you requests on Skype instead.

I'd love to join and play, if possible. c:

Minecraft In-Game Name: Duzzykins

You're added!

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    Spoiler: savages
    9kMWcr1.png

Spoiler: rip juno shrine
    z9AEiML.png

Spoiler: another thing i made in creative
    3eNQ1oC.png

Spoiler: a one headed targaryen sigil because height limit
    oJFizZ6.png

So if you haven't heard already, Wobbu got Multiverse working on the server and we now have a creative world! Come check it out - there's a button by the tree farm that will take you there.

Dreg

Done after the GT.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2016
    This is good, as now I can get a chance to remake those Temples that I did on the previous server... I will do it underground, jsyk.

Years
  • It's been a while since I've been on the server. How much has changed? I am going on now, like literally the time as I am making this post.

Edit: How do I get out of the creative world? ;~;

Last edited:

Wobbu

bunger bunger bunger bunger
    Years
  • The Creative world suffered from a map corruption earlier, which means that it would crash the server whenever anybody would enter that area. The only way to fix this was by deleting the creative world, which means that everything that anybody built in that world was lost. And anybody who was in that world since they last logged in may die once when they log back in the next time, or they might spawn safely in the new creative world (I am unsure since I haven't been able to test).

The good news is that the main world is unchanged and now I know the limits of what the creative world can handle, which means that this won't happen again. Sorry for the trouble >_>

Arc

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kieFJln.gif[/img]
    Years
  • I take full blame. I tried to make a really big castle for Mage. But I used so much blocks that the world got corrupted. Also, Mage was incredibly pick on how he wants his gardens and gates fashioned.

(he also denied a block-text version of Wx2)

Wobbu

bunger bunger bunger bunger
    Years
  • lol just so everyone knows, you can build as large as you want to ;P you just can't whip up a giant sphere all at once...

Also another announcement--

I'll be updating the original post sometime during the next week or so to reflect all of the changes that have happened since we first opened the server (and also because the OP design is bleh). Quite a few changes have been made in the background and many things have either been unannounced or only told to a couple people, and there's probably some confusion with how to use some of the plugins and whatnot ;D

I'll post in this thread when that happens so y'all won't have to check the OP sporadically.

Years
  • I can't join anymore because I was left in the creative world, and it crashes because of that.

Nope wait, my minecraft is broken

Edit-life 2: Windows 10 broke minecraft ;~;

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back