• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official PC Minecraft Server [1.9]

What days work best for you for the next UHC?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

HKim

URPG Ambassador
Years
  • Actually, after I wrote that, I did stumble upon a cave that spawns slimes.

Are we allowed to make special requests? Perhaps ones that require diamonds to pay for?

Wobbu

bunger bunger bunger bunger
    Years
  • Are we allowed to make special requests? Perhaps ones that require diamonds to pay for?

It depends on what your request is. Usually the kinds of things that require special requests are given out as prizes for winning events on the server, but since none of the winners from the GT building contest from have claimed any prizes, tell me what your request is and maybe (depending on what your request is) I'll let the users petition for it. If you're referring to a slime spawner, then that would be fine for a petition.

Infinitum

╭━━╮╱╱╭━? ??╱╱╱╱╭╮╱? ?╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱ ╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱? ??╭?
    Years
  • Nice server, don't plan to join it though. I already play on enough servers...

Wobbu

Years
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    The Official PC Minecraft Server [1.9]

Saturday, October 10th 2015 4PM PST

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    Alright, so we have two options now - I know from the Skype chat there were way more people interested! Does anyone else have more dates/times they want to suggest before a poll goes up?

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
    Years
  • Posting to express interest in the UHC. I will be in New Orleans the week that Wiicked said, so Oct 24th or 25. Hell we can do something to make it Halloween themed perhaps?

Years
  • I'm fine with any date (as always), so I have no preference :) Sooner might be more convenient for me, though.

Wicked3DS

[b]Until the very end.[/b]
    Years
  • 25th would be perfectly fine for me, I should be good all day as long as I'm not moving (hopefully that happens the weekend before).

Maruno

Lead Dev of Pokémon Essentials
    Years
    • Seen May 3, 2024
    Pretty much any date would be okay for me, but 4pm PST is midnight for me, so I'd like it to be earlier than that. 2pm PST or earlier.

Wobbu

Years
  • A Halloween UHC could work ;P Use different textures for the mobs and stuff.

I can't do any Saturdays or Fridays if it's going to be before 7PM EST, which won't work well for those more eastern. So unless it's on a Sunday, I probably won't be able to make it :\

Maruno

Lead Dev of Pokémon Essentials
    Years
    • Seen May 3, 2024
    A Halloween UHC could work ;P Use different textures for the mobs and stuff.
    That makes sense. Zombies and skeletons and giant spiders and witches and cobwebs and pumpkins just aren't Halloweeny enough ;)

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    I don't know if anyone else would be interested, but I'd also really like it if we could arrange some sort of Halloween building event too - kind of like the one we did last year, but in the creative world. :) Participation wasn't too high last time even though the server had a lot more activity then, so I'm not sure if this would work out.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back