• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official PC Minecraft Server [1.9]

What days work best for you for the next UHC?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thoriére

[i]If everything's a dream, don't wake me.[/i]
Years
  • Minecraft In-Game Name: mbsys
    Skype Name (optional): I can PM it to someone, but I don't want it just out there.

Am I doing this right? Please whitelist me

Years
  • Minecraft Name:MrWhateverman
    Skype Name:N/a

Also a quick question is this server active much at night cause that is mostly when i play games in the summer

Minecraft In-Game Name: mbsys
    Skype Name (optional): I can PM it to someone, but I don't want it just out there.

Am I doing this right? Please whitelist me

Whitelisted! The server isn't too active anymore though. :(

Sir Codin

Sweet. I'll be a little bit out of town, making my home in dwarven mines.

See you guys, around! Feel free to come by...I'll be on a WHOLE lot.

Last edited:

Sir Codin

Okay, so I hear there's some kind of fee of diamonds or whatever for building on your own plot of land. Is that still a thing? Because if it is, I owe someone here something.

Years
  • Okay, so I hear there's some kind of fee of diamonds or whatever for building on your own plot of land. Is that still a thing? Because if it is, I owe someone here something.

Nah, there aren't designated plots or fees anymore, feel free to build wherever you want, within reason.

Sir Codin

Nah, there aren't designated plots or fees anymore, feel free to build wherever you want, within reason.
    Okay, cool, because I started building where I figured was land that wasn't being used and noticed earlier posts in this thread stated fees or something.

Evidently, it seems the server is as dead as almost as dead as the American Midwest. Do you think there might be a chance as a revival or a new server sometime down the road?

Years
  • Swithdas

What's a forum and how do I use it again..
    Years
  • My in game name: GreenLegend56
    My skype: I think I have it listed on my profile and you should be able to see it from this comment, if not I can PM it

mew_nani

Pokécommunity's Licensed Tree Exorcist
    Years
  • Is something up with the server? I haven't been able to login for the past couple days now; I keep getting a timeout.

Wobbu

bunger bunger bunger bunger
    Years
  • Hey everyone, sorry for the disappearance but I regret to inform that the server no longer exists. Earlier this month I was late on the payment and found that my invoice was cancelled and that the server has been terminated. Unfortunately there is nothing I can do to recover the server and I have no plans of creating a new one. The semester is beginning soon and since I won't be working I do not want to be paying the monthly subscription.

I want to give my sincerest apologies and I honestly did not intend for this to happen. I'm very glad to have met many new people on the server and build and destroy things together. I hope everyone else had a great time too ;;

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back