• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen The Old Chateau

Status
Not open for further replies.

linkinpark187

Computer Tech
    Years
    hmm....if only Nintendo would come out with it. but...is it really ever made clear when this takes place? and, how can it take place at the same time as the G/S series? i ask this because, well...you see Jasmine in Sunyshore, so how is Hiro (main G/S character) supposed to battle her if she's in Sinnoh? but, on the note of Johto, has anyone thought that maybe the Old Chateau might have something to do with Morty? does anyone remember Morty? lol

Đ a r κ

Love Intent
    Years
    I don't know if any one else has noticed but it's new to me; When you go in different rooms, the picture of the robot (or w/e) follows you. The T.V. and the statue also "glare" at you. Maby it's the butler looking from behind the wall or something. I also figured out that the books in the last room to the left are about pokemon, just like the one at Backlot's mansion. I also was thinking last night, why would the game say "It's a very expensive-looking statue...! you got your finger prints on it." if it doesn't do anything? So after, I went to the old chateau to see if the statue there would react, which it didn't. Although after touching the statue at the mansion, I saw both ghosts at the chateau. Hm, maby the statue at the mansion makes pokemon attracted to you? I did constantly run in to pokemon more than usual.

Eos Aduro

The Kid with the Bullet Soul
    Years
    Uuuuh, well maybe Gengar just likes the room. Does it still appear if u dont go up to the picture? Yes.

Mizer

That a Banana in Your Pocket?
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Jul 27, 2007
    Yeah, this seems oddly like the Music Video "Saku" by Dir en Grey.. To an extent. But Yeah, I can't find the room with the robot painting...

Shiny Umbreon

光るブラッキー
    Years
    It doesn't have to be based around a Japanese haunted house just because the game is from Japana. But first let's try to have all FACTS not speculations about the Chateau.

*There are ghost Pokémon
    *There is an old TV where Rotom was
    *There is one statue that "appears to be staring"
    *Apparently, three people lived there (three beds)
    *There are two floating 'pictures' of real people that disappear when seen

Am I missing something? Really, up to now, there is very little information we can search for if it was really based on a real house.

Mizer

That a Banana in Your Pocket?
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Jul 27, 2007
    Watch "Saku" by Dir en Grey, on youtube, note some similarities..

Similarities:
    2 Dead People
    Molding Food
    Hauntingly Strange TV

Đ a r κ

Love Intent
    Years
    I noticed that the chateau and the mansion are on different sides of Mt.Cornet. After I figured that out, I thought "Hm, wait I remember something about the mountain splitting Sinnoh into two halfs." So then, I went to Veilstone and went into the house with the girl that tells you about a myth that says Mt.Cornet split Sinnoh into two halfs. Dialga sleeps upon the peak of Cornet. I then looked at the map of Sinnoh. I diagonally connected the location of The Chateau and the Mansion to see where on Cornet, they intersected. They both hit at the one part of the map where it stoppes, goes left and then falls south. The Spear Piller is a bit south from where they intersect though. While walking through Mt.Cornet, I saw alot of pokemon that Backlot said he had in his garden. By finding this, I also figured that alot of pokemon in Eterna forest are found in his garden. I think he takes pokemon from Mt.Cornet/ Eterna forest and then places them in his garden, hence him telling his butler to do something. But there are also other pokemon that aren't in Eterna or Mt.Cornet that can be found in his garden, such as Burmy, Mime Jr. and so on. But what I can't come to understand is why he would steal pokemon from their natural habitat and give them away at his garden and to top that, he doesn't sell them!? That is a bit odd.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back