• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen The Old Chateau

Status
Not open for further replies.

Antipathy00

Normal-type PokemonTrainer!
Years
  • Omg haha, the thought of a plot behind this place never once crossed my mind during the good couple times I went there.
    Oh well, guess we could make out an infinite amount of theories regarding the place, perhaps the anime will tell us a bit more about it :).

Gengarchomp

n00bier than you
    Years
  • Is it possible that the Chateu has no murder mystery, Gardenia trains in the forest and was afraid of the ghosts, Cheryl just wanted to get through and was afraid of team Galactic, that Rotom is just a Pokemon living in the TV, and that the ghosts are just things put in by Nintendo to make the Chateu seem more eerie? The picture with the eyes is probably another aesthetic feature.

Trainer17

Kaizoku-ō
    Years
  • Is it possible that the Chateu has no murder mystery, Gardenia trains in the forest and was afraid of the ghosts, Cheryl just wanted to get through and was afraid of team Galactic, that Rotom is just a Pokemon living in the TV, and that the ghosts are just things put in by Nintendo to make the Chateu seem more eerie? The picture with the eyes is probably another aesthetic feature.

Lol NA ..I dnt think so..
    Smething's really creepy abt that place..:P

Years

lol where's the fun in that??

I think Rotom zapped them, then invited the other ghost's over...

Dusknoir and Tangrowth

OHNOES HE'S BACK!!
    Years
  • Once again, this is a very interesting sutiations, this is grade A material here! I go there FOR FUN now! I would really enjoy hearing more theories. It's just plain creapy to see those ghosts... ^^

Shiny Umbreon

光るブラッキー
    Years
  • Um, was that directed at me or the guy above me? If it is me I apologies.
    It was directed at the guy below you, whose post I deleted.

Once again, this is a very interesting sutiations, this is grade A material here! I go there FOR FUN now! I would really enjoy hearing more theories. It's just plain creapy to see those ghosts... ^^
    Sadly, people had forgotten this. Now that it's revived, we can try coming up with more theories again.

Quidoo

Previously called Jason22
    Years
  • Is the mystery solved yet?

No, this mystery has too many unknowns, the mystery will only ever be revealed if nintendo makes an episode(s) or a film that explain the sinister mysteries of the Old Chateau...

BUT! We can put forward are theories and try to put the pieces together with the evidence we have :) Thats what this thread is all about! :)

Shiny Umbreon

光るブラッキー
    Years
  • Is the mystery solved yet?
    It seems there are enough clues to form a concrete story, but the most probable one is that the cook poisoned the man and the girl and saved himself (Antidote in the kitchen) but in realiy the girl wasn't killed (the ghost appears with the TM Substitute) We still don't know how Rotom, R.O.B. (the eyes on the wall) or the Old Gateau fit in the story, but what I told you is most probably true.

Quidoo

Previously called Jason22
    Years
  • It seems there are enough clues to form a concrete story, but the most probable one is that the cook poisoned the man and the girl and saved himself (Antidote in the kitchen) but in realiy the girl wasn't killed (the ghost appears with the TM Substitute) We still don't know how Rotom, R.O.B. (the eyes on the wall) or the Old Gateau fit in the story, but what I told you is most probably true.

I thought there were two girls that lived in the house...there are two beds in one of the bedrooms

Years
  • i got the legendary pokemon rotom i think its called from the tv upstairs in the old chateu just to say to some ppl who dont know where to get it

Years
  • wow ive seen the old man i was pretending to do most haunted in the old chateu once haha quite funny wen i walked into dining room and saw the man tht spiced up the episode ive seen the girl and the eyes wen i go in tht house even though its just a game it puts chills up my spine.....creepy cant wait for an episode to comeo out

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back