• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Origin of Your Username

Kazeryu

Flying High~
Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen May 7, 2005

The origin of my nickname...

I was drawing one of my random pictures at school when it struct me that I didn't have a name for my Dragon which was of the element Wind.
    I asked one of my friends for a name that was linked to Wind and Dragon, and he came up with;

Kazeryu.

Kazeryu really means Wind Dragon. So when I wanted down to the basics he really did give me.. the basics.
    But I found the name really cool, and loved it. So I used it as my username.

Mercury.

One
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 6, 2005
    Hehe... My username is in honor to Freddie Mercury, the vocalist and mastermind of the band Queen. I really admire that guy (rest in peace) since I was a child^^ That's how this username came up.

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
  • Hmm the name Crystal Clair
    it's two or three things
    Crystal Clair: a pun on crystal clear, Clair's hair color is like crystal and it's like Shining Mew, Crystal Latios, Golden Pidgeotto, Icy Articuno and many other names I've seen before. And it makes me look like a Clair fan.

Years
  • Tetsu Comes from the japanese name Tetsuji, which is short for Tetsujin, which means "Iron Man". People named Tetsuji's nicknames are usually Tetsu, which is just 'Iron'. Me? My real name's Jesse. I'm not Oriental, I'm Caucasion.

Esai

♥♥♥ With Bubbleicious ♥&#9
    Years
  • I picked letters and made my name o_O i made it up ages ago and it just stuck

Daisuke Niwa's Gurl

The Evil Kaizer
    Years
  • one of my other nicknames, Kimi-Kaizer, I came up with as my name, and then since i became good friends with JKaizer i added Kaizer at the end and seperated it with the dash thing and made Kimi-Kaizer XD Its probly one of my most favorite names.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Ohio
    • Seen Aug 16, 2008
    I got my favorite and best username from about 20 minutes of pondering over a video game.

I was playing my friend's Halo (the first one) game on his X-Box. He visits from far away every summer, and I was really happy he was there. My hightened awareness and my desire to make a cool but suitable name for my character on Halo soon lead me to make something off dragons.

Then I thought, "Dragons are believed to be a higher power, but the thought of dragons kinda goes off my 'religion'" so I changed DRAGON into D---ON. Then, I thought about the cool way words are strung together, and so I added to it- D-AE-ON. Then, I added more, because you can always have more- DSAE-ON. Taking the origional dragon name, I added an 'r' because r is a strong letter in a name- DSAERON. But Dsaeron ended with a high consanant sound. I wanted a name that flowed, so I switched the letters around- DSAERNO. My name, everywhere, everytime.

And it's pronounced "Dis-Air-No".

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
  • Well... since I was 7 years old, an idea of an extraordinary hero came to my mind. With electric powers, and from another planet... (actually a lame copy of Earth; and the hero has millions of other powers, too). The name of the hero is actually my username: Max Hunter... and he got a middle name too... but I'm too lazy for writing it... oh whatever: Max Silver Hunter.

I always liked the name Max... it sounds so cool, and Hunter sounds cool, too. About Silver? I like everything related with silver, the color, the metal, etc. So put them together and you got the full name of Max Silver Hunter. In other forums I have always used this username... but always too lazy for writing Silver... and is like American people... they just say their name and last name without middle name.

And that's it... the origin of my username... the name of my hero... me.

HELL

LAMBO!!!1
    Years
  • Named after a song, more for the name than the song since I chose it before actually hearing the song.

paws720

Raichu Lover
    Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2012
    i got mine because i originally wanted a name with raichu but it was taken so i just use this one that i associate with on a few other sites

Taki

PC's official CrAzY cAt!!
    Years
  • *is back from hell from March 23rd* I got my name from Taki, that Kunoichi in Soul Calibur! She was so cool I got her name, and now I use it everywhere (except for MMORPGs, where I always us Natsu... She's from the Playstation Rival Schools... no one probably knows it though xD)

Back