• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Origin of Your Username

Baker's Bulbasaur

Pokemon Bard
Years
  • well my 2nd name and the name that everyone calls me is Baker
    im the number one fan of bulbasaur so that had to go in

plus i am really a pokemon and i belong to baker so i came up with

Baker's Bulbasaur!

Kitty-Kat

Shirley Huge Chest
    Years
  • Lemme think...

My first name on PC was Master Angel. I got that because my friends would always call me Master Becca (because I'm sorta bossy, tee-hee) and Angel was a character from my Teen Titans FanFic and one that I used in RPs a lot.

Then that name got old, so I changed it to ~Dark Angel~ because that was a pimpin' name! XD

Then I stopped using Angel in my RPs and I stopped working on my FanFic with Angel in it, so I changed my name again to Kitty-Kat. Why?
    1. There's a new character I use in my RPs! Her name is Felicia and if you look at my personal pic you'll see what she looks like. I got it from a site called Gaia Online where your avie is this digital character you create. It's really cool
    2. Because Kit-Kats are one of my favorite candy bars! X3
    3. I like cats, and I consider myself to act like a cat sometimes.

Chareon

中心
    Years
  • My name is a combination of my two favorite Pokemon-Charizard and Jolteon. Put it together, and you get Chareon =D

BladeForever

[-+= Black Knight =+-]
    Years
  • I thought of Blade from the movie ''Blade'' yea, but that doesn't tell ya where ''Forever'' came from ehh? I sticked with just ''Blade'' for about a year and felt it was being used t00 much by other online users. So, I simply thought to myself ''I dont wanna change Blade.. I like the sound to it.. so what should I add to it instead..'' So right there I say to myself ''wait.. I like Blade sooo much, I dont I ever wanna change it.. hmm, I might want to keep this name forever. Umm, that's it! BladeForever!'' hehe. That's the story behind my famous name. ~_^ (nuts, yes)

~Blade~

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 19, 2016
    jhgghyu was from Asheron's call. She was the very first massively multiplayer online character I ever had. All of my accounts everywhere of any sort are named jhgghyu or jhgghyu-something.

Klonoa

Amaterasu pwns!
    Years
  • not a long story but i was listening to techno music and playing klonoa at the same time but the techno was the simple and clean remix self explanitory

Kratos

ghostofsparta
    Years
    • Age 33
    • HFIL
    • Seen Apr 1, 2010
    My name originates from Kratos in the video game God of War. Also in Greek Kratos means "strength". God of War is a video game on Ps2.

Murpheos

Fists of Flame!
    Years
  • Well, my username, whcih I use everywhere, came from two places. First, my nickanme from high-school was Murphy, since no-one could rememebr my name from when I was at the school before, then I left and came back. And at that time, the Matrix was a pretty hot movie, so I took Morpheus and Murphy, and ta-da: my username was born. It is strange that I quote Morpheus as an influence, since physically I am opposite from him, but I am a very philosophical person, and can get very deep at times, but always ready to get physical if needed.

Years
  • *sigh* Teh origin of my name is my #1 all-time favourite pkmn Charizard, and the Fire_God bit is sumth'n' that came to me after I listened to the One-Winged Angel song from FF7 about 50 times over an' over! XD
    jhgghyu said:
    All of my accounts everywhere of any sort are named jhgghyu or jhgghyu-something.
    *sigh* Same here. ^_^ All of my accounts everywhere are Charizard_Fire_God... an' my password's always the same too. o.0

Peach

Finnish Love ♥
    Years
  • My Username is Peach 'cause
    1) I'm fan of Wedding Peach *points her sig* XD
    2) Peach is one of my fave fruits
    3) Peach is pretty colour
    4) Peach blossoms are pretty too
    5) It's simple and short name
    6) You can easily make nicknames of it XD

Aniu

A True Dragonoligist
    Years
  • Hmm.....Let me think back to the 5th grade...
    Well,I was reading a story and it was about a White Wolf named Aniu Durango Kamots.She had to leave her wolf pack because her pack was captured by humans.She traveled into the wilderness and-....Well I guess you're tired of me talking so I'll just quit in a second.So I became very fond of this wolf, Aniu and wolves became my favorite animals.So,I named my Username Aniu.Although I used to be ElementalDragon.

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
    Years
  • This is about my new username,Ninja Retsu. Since Naruto(It is an anime about ninjas.) is one of my best favourite animes,I decide to use Ninja for first word in my username and Retsu is from Retsuya,my third favourite characters from Bakusou Kyoudai Let's & Go!!.

Yameneko549

Eat hammer!
    Years
  • https://www.rpgamer.com/games/chrono/ccross/art/yamaneco.jpg

From that, except that on the RPGamer page that it's on, It's listed as Yameneko, with a k instead of a c. That name has stuck with me for years.

The 549 part is a running gag with a couple of friends of mine. One of my friends had locker number 549 at his school, and used it for his AIM name. I decided to copy it, and he mentioned that it fit my UN better than his.

I've used Yameneko549 since.

Back