• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~>The Packs; Yin and Yang<~

Status
Not open for further replies.

dragon-fyre

Star Wars Fan
    Years
    Tratto ignored Yume and looked up at Tsuki. Seeing the look of determination on the leader's face, Tratto knew there was no point in arguing. To his amusement, Kali and Kovu were still arguing with the Yin pack. Swishing his dark grey tail gently, he sat apart from the group, looking out at the forest. There was no way he could make Tsuki change his mind, Tratto thought sadly. He decided to keep away from the Espeons as much as possible; he didnt want another arguement.

Xhaiden

Cosplayer of Doom
    Years
    Taijin sighed at the youth, his irritation at the umbreon's blindness growing.

" Please refrain from insulting my rank you foolish twit. As much as I admire your dedication to your master and to your pack, you are doing nothing more then hurting both with your actions. " He stated. His entire being had taken on a different tone, serious, and frighteningly calm. Everything about him seemed dangerous in some hidden way, his eyes piercing the younger eon's and holding them.

" And I shall not allow your insolence to harm this union. This change is needed...and whether you chose to accept it is your own choice. But, don't you dare, ever, do anything to jepordise the joining of our packs. " He continued, his voice barely above a whisper. " And by the way "Apprentice"....there is nothing that you can tell me about good and evil..." He added, a sadistic grin mrophing his features. His eyes flashed red momentarily and he flicked his black tipped tail and left the youth.

Lystless clambered up onto Iumi's back, using his new vantage point to look around.
    " Iumi-Sama! There's Chichiune!!"He exclaimed as Taijin neared them.

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
    For a change Iumi welcomed the disturbance caused by the little pup as he climb up onto her back and let out his excited exclamation as it promptly broke the awkward silence that had come up between the two eons, both depressed by the memories of their respective losses.

"That it is..." Iumi replied softly, approaching the deputy with unusual caution. Although the male's expression seemed friendly, there was a palpable rage right beyond it and Iumi didn't need to ask for its origin.

"You handled that situation very well." she commented quietly, hoping for the male's temper to cool properly.

Xhaiden

Cosplayer of Doom
    Years
    Taijin nodded once to Iumi, letting go of his temper and willing away his dark side. It had a bad habit of sneaking up on him. It was amazing how well Iumi knew him. To recognize a change in one of Taijin's moods took talent. He smiled genuinly at her then turned his attention to the little eon that had taken up residance atop her back.

" Lystless what did I tell you about climbing on Lady Iumi?" He asked.

" Um...Do it more?" The pup replied, earning a startled look from his father.((Another sweatdrop moment)) Taijin laughed weakly at him, looking at Iumi with a " I swear I didn't look" as he removed her newly aquired appendage(Lystless).

" Eheh! Don't kids say the Darndest things?" He asked.

Neko

PC's Traveling Artist
    Years
    Yume laughed. "They sure do" She said while looking at Yami playing with the other two. Yume turned to Taijin and held out her paw "Hey" She said once more, her head down. Yume was not to good with alot of Pokemon.. "I'm yume.."

Xhaiden

Cosplayer of Doom
    Years
    Taijin turned to Yume with a light smile and took her paw in his, shaking it once before sitting down on his hauches. Lystless amused himself by attacking his tail.

" Hello, I am Taijin, Deputy of the Yin clan." Taijin replied with a smile. He glanced back at his son warmly, swishing his tail to and fro.

" And this little monstrosity is Lystless, my son." The Large male added.

" Yay! I'm a Monotwoti!!" Lystless exclaimed before attacking his father's tail again.

Metaforte

Hey, Im still alive.
    Years
    After the conflict, Kendoksu walked slowly towards the Crescent Lake, A beautiful feat of nature. Besides the Moonslab perch, this is one of Kendoksu's favorite places to stay and relax. He stretched his body and rolled onto the floor. A young Tailow flew from the pale moonlight and perched upon a broad pine tree. Kendoksu slowly risen up to examine the Tailow closely, to make sure it wasn't A trainer's Tailow sent here to scout the area. He glanced at the Young Tailow to notice a pair of other young Tailow cradled in a nest form out of thin strips of wood. Kendoksu gave out a short sigh of relief, realizing it was simply a wild Tailow.

The piece and tranquility was shattered as Kendoksu heard a roar from a Mightyena, a lowly type of pokemon towards Kendoksu's eyes. He was causing trouble by raking his claws on the dewed grass and snapping it's brittle fangs onto a lush Oran bush. Meh, this pitiful dog seems that it wants to start a fight. Chuckling slightly, Kendoksu risen from my relaxation position and approached the Mightyena.

"How dare you enter our territory you stupid dog. Now get out! Before im going to have to hurt you...," He growled deeply, attempting to scare it away.

It didn't respond towards my threat, but instead, it lunged towards my neck in order to kill him with a single blow. With Kendoksu's superior agility, he evaded the assault with ease and countered with a deep slash with his sword-like claws. It screeched in pain as blood slowly began to run through it's midnight black fur. Then, Kendoksu leaped back a few short steps and lowered my lower jaw. An orb of dark matter began to develop in his mouth. When it was fully charged, he released it and watched as the orb slammed into the Mightyena, Knocking it out with one hit.

"Pitiful. Even the Yin Warriors can at least last longer than these guys," Kendoksu replied, clamping his jagged fangs onto the fur that clanged around the Mightyena's neck.

Not killing it, he dragged it's lifeless body until he reached a rushing current. Not hesitation, he threw the Mightyena to the lake, automatically waking it up. The Mightyena shrieked ravenously and flailed it's claws, attempting to swim, but it seems that this one doesn't know how. Kendoksu's watched in satisfaction as the Mightyena slowly began to fade away deeper into the current.

"I wonder why the Mightyena came here. Meh, it doesn't matter to me now that he's gone. This river supposed to end in a beach, therefore the Mightyena will live. Let's hope it dosen' return. I better go back to the pack," I replied as I disappeared into a thorny bush.

OOC: The Mightyena is still alive. Kendoksu would only kill for a reason.

Last edited:

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
    Name: Kasumi
    Pack: Yin
    Place in Pack: Apprentice (I can change it if nessicary.)
    Desciption: Kasumi seemed to have taken on a more silvery colour rather than the usual white. She is a bit different from the others of the Yin, prefering night over day. Her eyes a deep shade of sapphire, and the gem on her crown is lavender.
    Personality: Kasumi has a bit of an impish personality. She often confuses people by what she says and her constant mood changes. She appeares to be happy and carefree, but that's just a mask to cover her real personality.
    Attacks: Psybeam, Mist Ball, Extrasensory, Shadow Ball
    History: Although Kasumi is young, she has seen much pain in her life. The one she loved died by falling into a river and drowning, a trainer she had taken a liking to left her, her best friend, Ioki the Mightyena was captured, and she never knew her parents. Kasumi often listens to the troubles of those few she trust, which puts more weight on her shoulders. She tries to fix every little problem, but she can't. Despite this, she almost always puts a smile on someones face with her charm.
    Other:
    Dam: ....?
    Sire: ....?

Neko

PC's Traveling Artist
    Years
    "Uh..Monotwoti eh?" Yume looked at Lystless and sweatdropped. Smiling as he went from Iumi's tail, to Taijin's tail, then to Yume'st tail. She swished her tail around playfully as Lystless started chasing with it. Yami and the other Espeons came up. "Come pway with us!!" Yami said playfully, tackling Lystless to the ground. The other two eons joined in and soon it turned out to be another cloud of dust. Little puppy yelps can be heard from the dust cloud. Yume sweatdropped again. Laughing, she turned back to Taijin and Iumi.

Suddenly Yume's ears perked up as she heard something being thrown into the river's current. Really faint yelping's of a Mightyena could be heard in the distance. The others didn't seem to hear it though. Looking around to see where it came from, Yume said "Hey I think I heard something being thrown into the river!!" Running a few feet towards the river, waiting for the other two to follow to see what it was. The pups were to busy playing to notice anything..

Xhaiden

Cosplayer of Doom
    Years
    Taijin's eyes took on that strange haze again, flashes of an umbreon and a Mightyena running through his mind.

He followed Yume at a slower pace, having a hunch that they wound not have to go far.

Lystless nipped at the other pups playfully, starting a game of tag. He ran through the group of adults, the others tailing him.

((Ack! shortness!))

Neko

PC's Traveling Artist
    Years
    Yume stopped short by the river. Taijin did the same. They saw a Yang member as he threw a Mightyena into the current. The Mightyena stuggled, Yume already could tell that the Yang member did alot of damage to it before throwing it it. After giving up on struggling, due to too much damage, the Mightyena grew limp and sunk deep within the current. Yume gasped and lay down, trembling a little bit. This was deffinatly not the way to go. Especially if the human owner of that Mightyena were to track it down and find us..

danielthmaniel

???-Confused-???
    Years
    After hearing a small splash, Rikul noticed a Ying run off toward what he suspected was the source of the noise. He did a quick survey to see if there would be any more announcents he silently slipped away out of the group and silently moved through the forest. This may be one of the last times I move through this forest, he thought to himself with a deep saddness. Although he didn't stay around here very much, this entire area seemed like his home - which is now being invaded. He just made it to the river when he caught a glimpse of the Mightyena being thrown in the water. He took a quick glance at the others, he had senn some of them perhaps around, but he didn't think he knew any by name, "What was that all about?" he said, almost whispering. He wondered if this had anything to do with the "Humans," and if it was, where they far off?

Xhaiden

Cosplayer of Doom
    Years
    Taijin cursed silently, angry surging through him. That creature should not have been killed. His eyes gleamed a reddish color, his coat of silver slowly shifting to a metalic black starting at his tail.

" That was a life that should not have ended...." He stated, his aura surging outward. Taijin snarled ferally, his fangs enlarging as the jem on his forehead bled silver. His black side was taking over. There was nothing that would return him to normal now...

Neko

PC's Traveling Artist
    Years
    Yume looked up. Still trembling a little, Yume jumped in front of Taijin. "Look we both know the life of the Mightyena's should not have ended this way but.." Yume looked up at Taijin "What good would it do if another is wasted? The packs would just start to fight all over again if we do not control our anger.." Yume now began shaking. Every time she got into a violent situation she would shake and even lose control of her body sometimes..

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
    Noticing that the pups were safe and busy with each other for the moment, Iumi rushed of after Taijin and Yume. As she neared their location the female felt a strong surge of negative emotions strike her. No... she thought running towards Yume and the deputy only to find her fears confirmed, Taijin's darker side was taking over. Iumi had only witnessed this event once, but she knew what it was like. It was similar to her own rage but stronger, much stronger, and she needed to stop her friend before he did something he wouldn't recover from.

"Get back!" Iumi messaged to Yume's mind, using her psychic powers to lift up the patch of ground the Umbreon was standing on and relocating it further away from the deputy. "He's not in control of himself!"

Iumi leapt in front of the larger Espeon, retaining a calm composure despite knowing that she could easily loose her life at any moment. "Taijin..." she said, locking her lavender eyes with the other's reddening pair "Taijin, listen to me." there was a look of worry in her eyes and her senses were telling the female to bolt, but she retained her position without even blinking "I know that Mightyena didn't deserve to die like that, but you shouldn't do this. This kind of rage is...wrong. It's beneath you."

Last edited:

Hazy Aurora

Love thy Suicune. OwO
    Years
    Tsuki sighed and shook his head wearily. He knew how much his pack despised the Yin, they were their opposites. The Yang were pitiless in the face of danger, easily swiping problems out of their way with claws and retreating back into the shadows. The Espeon's were full of themselves, with their Psychic abilities. Knowing that psychic powers were useless against the Yangs, for they were Dark Types, the Espeons could only use the surrounding area. Which made them very vunerable if the Yang decided to use a dark attack...Weakness. Tsuki scoffed. Why was he even doing this?

He trotted away from the gathering, alone again. Once he was out of earshot, he let his emotions go, letting the sad mournful colours drift on the breeze around him. He looked up at the sun. The opposite to his people.

We are Yang. We do not belong in this light.

Silently, he mourned for his father. Unknowing, his paws took him to the glade in which his mother was living in. The beautiful Umbreon was sitting in front of him now, her tears milling on the ground in a puddle.

"Tsuki..." Came her rasp. "Tsssuki..."

"MOTHER!" Tsuki rushed forwards, but his mother shyed back, her eyes wide.

"Stay back!" She cried. "Tsuki...listen to my final plea. I cannot...last. My strength is ebbing towards the final Journey. I need to go."

Tsuki felt his eyes mill over with misty tears.

"No!" He cried. "No! Father, and now you! I will be..."

"You are never alone...You have the Pack. They are always...there for you...do not make them fear you. Beefriend them. For they are your friends. They are...of equal...strength. They have the moon in them, Tsuki. Just like...you. My shining Moonpup." Her ruby red eyes looked at him fondly, before she closed her eyes, and a soft silver light started to play around her paws.

"Goodbye...son..." She dropped to the ground, her lifes energy playing around her torso before rising...rising...away.

Tsuki collapsed on the ground, sobbing. His mother, the last connection and love of his life, was gone. Gone. Gone with her mate. Away.

He howled, his voice telling of his sorrow and pain. Not wanting to face the pack yet, he dashed off into the forest, his eyes shut tightly against the wave of sadness in which his mother's death brought.

~? Northern Lights ?~

Crazy'n proud of it!
    Years
    OOC: Um, Kirra-Chan, could you please cut down on controlling my character? I kind of preffer deciding for myself how she reacts to these situations. It hasn't been completely off this far but, could you please avoid it if possible? Sitting about and thwiddling her thumbs (Figuratively speaking) would definitely not have been Iumi's reaction.

((Sorry, really sorry. ^.^; I didn't know I used her name a lot, because I have the worst memory ever.. >> And I can't remember the other names. Sorry, again. ))

Tears swam within Alu's cobalt blue eyes; she had never known the Yang despised of her pack so much. The Yin, her pack, were defenseless againt them, making them easily vulnerable to attack. Not being able to hold it back any longer, the Espeon let out a mournful howl, and sprung off lightly away from the pack. She needed to be alone.

Metaforte

Hey, Im still alive.
    Years
    Kendoksu decided that he should go and observe the area where the Mightyena was supposed to be, but when I reached the river's base, the Mightyena wasn't there. A cold shill ran through my spine like a dagger. Of course I wanted to teach the Mightyena a lesson in respect, but surely I didn't want it dead. I rushed along side the river for any signs, fur, footprints of the Mightyena.

A giant weight lifted from my body when I saw a faint sign of life. A set of footprints were stamped onto the ground and where heading away from the area. If I wanted to kill the Mightyena, I would have bit his throat.

With that settled, I twirled around and returned to the pack.

Neko

PC's Traveling Artist
    Years
    Yume jumped off the ground she was floating on and ran towards Taijin and Iumi. "What the hell is she doing?!" Yume said as she neared them "If she doesn't think I can do it then why is she there??" Annoyed, Yume jumped in place next to Yume. Trust me, we can both handle this Yume told Iumi through telecenetic powers. She shot a small annoyed glare at her..

Yume then turned her head and gasped. 'Are those his footprints leading out of the river??' Yume thought, jumping away to see if they were. She swam across to the other side and looked. "Yes! They are!!" YUme said outloud. Hey guys! its not dead~! Yume sended the message to Taijin and Iumi through telepathy. She then started to jump up and down 'Yes. Maybe that'll calm him down' She thought excitdently to herself as she swum back to the other side, shook her fur dry, and trotted over towards the Iumi and Taijin..

Last edited:

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
    "Not dead..." Iumi repeated to Taijin, a small hint of relief in her voice. "Do you see?" she asked softly "There was no death. Everything is going to be alright. Please, calm down..." she kept her eyes locked with the male's "There was no life wasted." the female repeated in a soothing voice, knowing that one often ignored sounds from the outside under such circumstances "Please, Taijin. Calm down..."

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back