• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Persona Challenge

firefight

I like people
Years
  • Its fine! You can update if you want, but it's not mandatory (At least for my challenge). However if you do update i'll update your progress on the challengers list on the first page.
    okay! i'll finish my current challenge (shouldn't take long) and i'll get right to it

Atmageth

The One and Only
    Years
    • Seen Nov 11, 2022
    Ok, time for update #2
    Update 2
    Team:
    Takeba (Grovyle) Lv. 33
    Orpheus (Linoone) Lv. 34
    Shirogane (Swablu) Lv. 27
    Sanada (Magnemite) Lv. 24
    Amagi (Corphish) Lv. 27

Badges: 5/8

Ok, just caught Shirogane and Amagi, now Im going to level them up to Orpheus and Takeba's level along with Shirogane

Years
    • Seen Mar 12, 2024
    Name: Landas1
    Game: SacredGold
    Types:grass,ground,ghost,electric,fighting,bug

Atmageth

The One and Only
    Years
    • Seen Nov 11, 2022
    I really Wanna Take Part But The quizfarm.com is not Loading What can i Do ?

Hi, sorry about that. I guess that website is a bit unstable. Well if you want you can use any other quiz. Just google persona arcana quiz and you should be able to find something

Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2015
    Username: BoltThief
    Game: Pokemon FireRed
    Type: Grass/Poison, Flying, Water, Ice, Fire,Steel
    Wow these results are actually quite favorible hopefully they dont end up being horrible.

Atmageth

The One and Only
    Years
    • Seen Nov 11, 2022
    Username: Snorlax44
    Game:Pokemon Diamond
    Types:Water,Dragon,Steel,Rock,Water/Psychic,Grass/Poison.

Hi, sorry for the wait, your team is:
    Lanturn, Grarchomp, Lucario, Rampardos, Starmie, and Roserade

Username: BoltThief
    Game: Pokemon FireRed
    Type: Grass/Poison, Flying, Water, Ice, Fire,Steel
    Wow these results are actually quite favorible hopefully they dont end up being horrible.
    your team is:
    Vileplume, Aerodactyl, Poliwrath, Jynx, Arcanine, and Magneton
    Hope you enjoy these guys, if there's any you really don't like I'll swap em out

Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2015
    Everything looks good would it be ok if i add one in per gym leader because some don't appear til late

Last edited:

Hann

What's all the Buzz about...
    Years
    • Seen Oct 8, 2020
    Sadly I'm going to drop my Blaze Black playthrough of this challenge. I'm not enjoying myself anymore, and the mechanics of this hacked game are really starting to bother me. It could've done without the ridiculous increase to the opponent's hacks. I wasn't even at the fourth gym just now and my Pokémon had to be trained up to level 50 and I still had to try more than once to defeat some trainers. Maybe I'm just not that good at Pokémon, but for me it's still about enjoyment and blowing of some steam at the end of the day, not getting more frustrated. I might pick up this challenge someday in the future, maybe on Blaze Black, maybe on an easier game, but for now I don't see myself continuing.

Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    Name: Nionel
    Game: Blue (JP)
    Types: Water, Fighting, Steel, Bug, Fairy, Ice

Game: Gold

Game: Emerald

Game: Diamond

Game: White

Game: Y

No trading on any of these, so hit me with your best shot guys!

Years
  • Rankumander double posting is against the rules..
    Either way your team:
    -Grass: Liligant
    -Fighting: Emboar
    -Steel: Magneton/Magnezone
    -Poison: Crobat
    -Bug: Scolipede
    -Fairy: Azumarill

Game: Blue (JP)
    Blastoise, Primeape, Magneton, Beedrill, Wigglytuff, Dewgong

Game: Gold
    Feraligatr, Heracross, Magneton, Butterfree, Azumarill, Piloswine

Game: Emerald
    Types: Swampert, Hariyama, Magneton, Ninjask, Azumarill, Glalie

Game: Diamond
    Empoleon, Machoke, Lucario, Mothim (Yes, I challenge you to use mothim :3 ), Gardevoir

Game: White
    Samurott, Conkeldurr, Levanny, Whimsicott, Beartic and Klingklang

Let me know if these teams are allright =)

Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    All the teams looks great, with one exception. Aotora, it looks like you forgot my Ice type for Diamond version.

I am happy to see you gave me a Mothim, I actually really like Mothim, he's actually one of my favorite bug types. I am ready to start my Ultimate Persona challenge, I'll just need that sixth Pokemon for Diamond, but I won't be getting to that anytime soon.

Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    Decided to give me post a little more flair, so let's get this party started.

Pokemon Ultimate Persona Challenge: Part 1 (Pokemon Blue JP)

Badges

Team
    Spoiler:

Progress Report after four badges...

Poor Wartortle, with the last three gyms either resisting water or doing super effective damage to water, you've just lost your place on the team. Granted it has done its fair share of work in trainer battles and led the way through almost all of Rock Tunnel, but it just hasn't been nearly as helpful as the others recently. Sadly, I don't see this changing, since the next time it'll really shine in a gym won't be until we reach Blaine.

Beedrill, you have really come into your own. In the previous gyms, you were kind of lagging behind the others in terms of use, but man, you did a lot of work again Surge and you took out nearly every trainer in the Celadon Gym on your own. Ever since learning Twineedle, you've really become a force to be reckoned with and when paired up with Focus Energy, you've managed more crits than the entire rest of the team combined. I used to be under the belief that Beedrill was awful in the first generation games, but after using you, I've really switched my position on this. You're no competitive battler, but you've earned a spot on any playthrough team of mine, buddy.

Wigglytuff has really remained the team's anchor. I can call you in and in almost any situation you can come up with a win. That combination of STAB Tri-Attack and Mega Punch gives you some devastating power, and you can still KO a lot of opponent in a single hit. Not much else to say here, thanks to your decent attack stat and high HP, you've helped us out of some tough spots and it is appreciated!

Primeape you are the one Pokemon that one of our group I had never trained before. I wasn't sure what to expect going in, but you've certainly earned your place on the team. You went from being the weakest of the bunch to tied with Kukirihime for the second highest level. You may not have the best defensive stats, but I can work with a glass cannon. Thanks to the addition of Rock Slide and Submission, you can hit hard and have a bit better type coverage. I can certainly see you only becoming more valuable as our journey continues.

Last edited:
    Back