• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The PokéCommunity Artstravaganza - Discussion Thread

Years
  • Perhaps this montsh theam was a little too challenging? I thought it was a good idea when it was mentioned...hmm. I do hope we have more in soon before it ends, it would be a disapointment to have to judge just two entries now wouldn't it?

kohei

Pizzaman.
    Years
  • OK, at this current moment, we have 2 entries in, and we have 2 people; Hanatori and Chriz, planning to enter.

4 people will be enough... I hope.

Years
  • I can see why, though. I mean, the only way I would be able to get something like taht out, would be to draw a comic. I'm going to like the results. That's why I offered to be judge this month. They needed one, and I wasn't going to enter. 'Sides, it gives me an excuse to post here all the time. :)

Years
  • The second... no never mind. Well, the first two are alright. This won't be any fun if there's only four. Haha.

kohei

Pizzaman.
    Years
  • Hey, maybe if there are only four entries in by the end of the month, can't we just choose one winner only?

Makes the contest more contest-like imo.

saul

"My goodness, that's odd."
    Years
  • I entered mine, it's the pikachu and ketchup one XD usually there are alot more entries.. O.O this is my first time taking part in the contest

Years
  • Okay, the polls are closed! Well, the winner is-- Wait, what's this?!? and urgent message from the superiors?!?

'You're not a mod, and there are 31 days in January!!!'

There are 31 days in January?!?! Why you dirty little---

~We now interrupt this scheduled program to bring you a word from our sponsors!~

Doo doo doo, leedo doo la....

Forest Grovyle

Resident Reptilian Artist
    Years
  • Overlord, I hope you can get yours in before the deadline! ^^ I shall be closing the thread at midnight tonight, but if you can't do it by then I don't mind if it's a teensy bit late - just PM me with it instead. ;)

Judges, please send your scores tonight! :D

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 15, 2011
    Hold it guys! this competition aint over till the fat lady sings! Me that is. =3

My entry is in and its not very good cos its last minute work as u can tell.....

Back