• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The PokéCommunity Artstravaganza - Discussion Thread

kohei

Pizzaman.
Years
  • Darn, first time I couldn't enter a contest because of exams X(

At least I can enter this months... say, is gijinka/morphs OK for "Pokemon battles" too?

Chriz

Why are you staring at me?
    Years
  • Yay! I'm really happy now! This is a subject I've really been wanting to do!

Anthros/morphs ok?

kohei

Pizzaman.
    Years
  • Kakashi and Sasuke Lover said:
    o-O Uh-ohhh...*runs and hides from FG* Neko was...VERY, very busy last month...heh....hehe-*dies*

x___X;;;
    Let me guess.... you had exams too? :( Or some sort of school project.

igtica

Mmmm....Cheesecake
    Years
  • Is it me or are we still yet to get the results for the may contest? Just curious as normally we hear if they are going to be late by now. I really want to see how well star-girl and crystal clair's entries did. Love the idea for the new contest. Can't wait to see entries ^-^

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    ポケSTAR-girl's entry is simply amazing. O_O

Darn... I was planning on entering this month, but I'll be gone for two weeks (starting from tomorrow) and there's no way I can finish my entry in time once I get back. D=

Chriz

Why are you staring at me?
    Years
  • My frustration = can't use scanner for contest + can only use computer I Oekaki on to go online. >< I'll enter if I find an Oekaki that has the size and member tolerance for what I want to draw. XD Member tolerance. Ok, bad joke no one will get. Anyway, yeah, It may be a while till I decide to enter anything or not to the monthly contests.

Forest Grovyle

Resident Reptilian Artist
    Years
  • Just so you know, the May and June results shall be posted in one thread :)

I will be unable to run a contest this month due to my going on holiday at the beginning of August and not being able to organise judging and the Results thread. But there will be another contest in August, so stay tuned! ;)

Years
  • Yeah. It sounds interesting. We should do a contest on ninja, or something. That would be awesome.

Back