• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pok?mon Academy

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Ali smiled, seeing Nat's mood lift so quickly.

"Alright then, let's get going!" She stood up, causing Princess to hang off of his bag from trying to find a case of pokeblocks. Ali scooped her up in his arms, and walked out the door of the dining room, heading straight to the main entrance. After exiting through the large doors, he was confronted by 2 larger gates. He pushed them open, and walked across the street, taking one look back at the Academy which dwelled in the golden bath that the sun had set for it. He held the door open for Nat, and followed behind, sitting down at the usual booth. A young man walked over to the table, asking for their order.

"I'll have an iced coffee, thanks…" Ali stated, waiting for Nat to order her food.

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
    Nat smiled, remembering the 1st time she had come here.

"I'll have a fruit smoothie," she said with a grin. "And an extra straw please," she added, seeing Ruby lick her lips.

She looked to Ali. "What do you plan on doing all summer?" she asked, setting her crutches down on the floor.

Years
    Ali watched as the male took their order, then looked back at Nat.

"Well, like I said before, I'll probably just be helping out at my uncle and Aunt's Breeding Center, for the first month, and the second month… I'll probably end up staying at the beaches in Ollivine… Anna might be moving away, so I'm hoping that if she does move, it'll be after I'm done at Verdanturf…" Princess looked up at her trainer with concern, but found an eager itch to go back to Verdanturf.

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
    "Moving away?" Nat asked, feeling concerned. "Is she still coming back to the Academy next year?" she added.

Ruby looked up as well, concern shining in her eyes as well.

Years
    "I'm not too sure…" Ali stated, now receiving his Iced Coffee. He watched the male put down Nat's Fruit Smoothie as well.

"It's sort of weird… If she moves, then… Well, I don't know what I'd end up doing, but… I guess if she's gone, I won't have to worry about becoming 'overly-friendly' with anyone…" He let out a soft chuckle, followed by a soft smirk.

"I guess there's always room for change… It's always good to think of something like this as a good thing… But whenever I do that, I feel like a donkey…" He sweat-dropped, thinking of how shallow he felt the last time he thought about the 'good things' about Anna moving.

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
    Nat smiled back, hiding her flush behind the pink glass her smoothie had come in.

"At least your summer has a plan to it!" she said quietly. "I'm not sure where I'll end up. Either at My Grandma's in Slateport... or at my Aunt's Ranch in Ollivine... Then there's the surgery I'm supposed to have..."

She trailed off, sipping at her smoothie.

Years
    "Hey, if you go to the ranch, maybe we can get together some time…" Ali said happily, now knowing that there was a possibility of her being near him.

"It's be nice to be around some friends over the break for once… And even if you go to Slateport, it's only a bike-ride away from Verdanturf!" He snickered, watching Princess attempt to take the straw of the Iced coffee into her mouth.

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
    Nat grinned back. "It would be nice to get together sometime this summer. Although, if we're doing the bike ride deal, I'm not sure I'll be the one to make the trip!" she joked playfully, tapping her casted leg.

Ruby smiled at Nat, then "sneakilly" took the smoothie and sucked it down.

Years
    Ali let out a wide-mouthed yawn, noticing that it had now already gotten dark outside.

"We may want to start studying for our exams tomorrow… Wouldn't wanna mess it up at the end of the year, eh?" He laughed, grabbing Princess, and walking out the door of Kiki's, holding it open for Nat. Once they got through the gates, and into the doors, he walked through the grand hall, and across the copper skywalk, which lead him to a flight of stairs which took him to the hall with the dorms.

"I'll talk see you tomorrow at breakfast, k?" He said with a smile, walking into his dorm. He quickly got changed into a pair of sweat-pants, and a fitting grey shirt, then studied for a good 2 hours, which was immediately followed by sleep…

Skye

a dreamer...
    Years
    Skye excused herself from the table, heading to bed for an early night's sleep. Agile was exhausted as well, and both fell asleep almost instantly.

The next morning, Skye only had two exams. Her mother had called that morning to tell her that she'd be picking Skye up right after lunch, and that meant missing the performance that night.

Skye shuffled out of bed, and got herself ready for the day, not even waking Agile. Her last two exams were Fitness and Mythology, both of which she hoped would go quickly.

In a bit of a daze, Skye sauntered down to breakfast, a sleepy Agile on her shoulder. Skye took her usual table, and ate absently at a corn muffin. Agile was gobbling pokepellets hungrily.

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
    Nat awoke, yelling the answer to number 47 C at the top of her lungs. A shocked Ruby sprang from the bed, then looked distastfully at Nat.

"Sorry," she murmered, showering and throwing on a lavender tank and a pair of dark blue jeans.

She headed to the lunch room, getting an apple and a bowl of Pokepellets. Ruby ate the pellets hungrilly, and Nat munched on the apple as she sat next to SKye.

"You two look tired," she comented, biting in to the red apple again.

Years
    Ali rolled around in his bed, covered in heaps of notes. He aimlessly ran his fingers through his hair, muttering random words to himself. Princess' ears perked up as she gazed softly at Ali. She didn't want to disturb him, but after she saw that it was already time for breakfast, she quickly ran up on his stomach, zapping him with a small amount of electricity.

"Unhh… Yeah, I'm awa-" Ali's words were quickly interrupted by a deep-throated yawn.

"Awake…" He continued, sitting up, and looking at his clock, seeing it was already time for breakfast.

"… Awe, great, perfect way to start the last day of school…" He complained, getting undressed and hopping into the shower, clothing himself in a pair of blue jeans and an orange T-shirt afterwards. He combed his hair back, hoping it would keep it away from his eyes during the Arts exam, and pulled on a pair of shoes. Picking up his shoulder bag, he shoved as many notes as he possibly could, into it, and with that, he walked out the door to breakfast. He ordered a sandwich, pokepellets, and eyes out Skye and Nat, sitting with them, now noticing that he wasn't the only one who was tired.

"Hey guys…" He mumbled after yawning.

"Looking forward to the last day of school?…" He stated as he rubbed his eyes. Princess looked up at her trainer with great concern that it would influence his exams, but decided to keep quiet as she continued to chew on the pellets she was given.

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
    Nat smiled. "Not even close..." she yawned. "I was up waaaaay too late last night studying for History!"

SHe smiled as she thought of the work of art that rested in her bag. The picture was again of Mew.

Mew was seemingly dancing through the clouds, it's long pink tail streaming out behind it. The sky was a mix of pink, orange, and red, indicating a sunset in the sea of clouds. She had spent the entire week perfecting the strokes on the clouds, making them seem very fluffy. The sunset colors blended perfectly, and Mew's shadowing was flawless.

She smiled again, finishing her apple.

Skye

a dreamer...
    Years
    "Dunno why I'm so tired..." Skye said sleepily. "I went to bed early enough..."

Agile nodded, stuffing her face as usual. Skye chuckled, in a better mood now that her friends were around. She pulled out her Mythology notes, and glanced over them quickly. She was soooo ready to get her last two exams over with.

"My mom's coming to get me around noontime....when are you guys heading home?" she asked them.

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
    Nat smiled a bit. "I called my aunt last night. She's coming to pick me up after the show. So, I guess I'll be around till later this evening."

She paused, processing the information Skye had just given to her. "So, you won't be arond for the show then, I take it..."

Years
    Ali nodded,

"My uncle and aunt are coming to see the show at 5, and it's supposed to end at 7, so I'll probably be here until around 7:30, Julia should have her stuff packed by then… You're leaving at noon though?" Ali asked, feeling very disappointed now.

"That stinks… Where is your mom picking you up from? Maybe we can stick around with you until she shows up…"

Skye

a dreamer...
    Years
    "I know...it really does stink," Skye said, a hint of disappointment in her voice. "Problem is, she got me an internship with Professor in New Bark town, and I have to get there by tonight..."

She trailed off, feeling terrible for havng to miss the show that night. Maybe her mother would let her go, and have her arrive late that night in New Bark. She mulled it over in her mind for a while, and glanced at her watch.

"I've got to get to Fitness," she said to them, excusing herself from the table. "I hope I see you before I leave!"

Years
    "I'll see you later," Ali told Skye, then looked to Nat.

"I guess I'll be going to my exams too, I'll see you at lunch, 'k?" With that, he trailed off to the very top of the building, in a room basically made of glass – this was where the contest hall of the building was. For exams, each student was required to select one type of pokemon contest, and divide into 5 groups, one group for each of the types. After that, each of the students in each group made their appeals, which the teacher graded them on. Ali had a good feeling Princess would get them a good mark for the Cool Contest, and by the time the class ended, they were as confident as ever. Their next exam however, was much more difficult. It was battle tactics, the one course Ali and Princess had been struggling with. When they reached the room, the students were immediately thrown into a battle simulator, each simulation set to challenge the individual pokemon equivalently, it wouldn't be fair for a pokemon like Princess to battle an Onix, when the squirtle next to her could be having a much easier time with it. The pokemon they were set to battle was a Graveller. Despite Princess' lack of speed for a Pichu, she still had enough in her to dodge most of the Graveller's attacks, but when they hit, they hit hard… Princess' simulation fainted before the Graveller, but they her and Ali were given a decent mark for technique. After much praise was received from Ali, the two of them doddled to lunch, ordering a piece if chicken, and chicken salad, and a bowl of pokepellets. Ali was sure to give Princess a red pokeblock on the side, as well.

Ami

Theif Trainer Ami
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jan 21, 2006
    ooc: yes it is. you will have to join in the third year. that will be a new thread all together.
    yahoo i beat every one!!!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back