• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokemon Academy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
    A secret? Yikari's curiosity was undoubtedly awakened but he hadn't failed to notice the slight crack in Lyst's smile and decided not to push the matter...not at the moment,anyway. It didn't take long for the subject to change however;

"Youkai be nice to our guests." Lyst stated. The houndoom snorted in annoyance, but the sat down beside Lyst. Lyst smiled down at the dog.
    "This is Youkai, he is a bit rude but he's a nice guy when you get to know him.

Yikari nodded "This is Spark, and he likes to be a right pain in the neck at times." Spark put on a pretentiously saintly face and pretended not to know what his trainer was talking about, looking up at Lyst with huge innocent, puppy-dog eyes.

"You're not fooling anyone, you know." Yikari muttered to the Vulpix before turning back to Lyst, "He's usually nice, but he just has to be the center of attention."

Spark flashed a mischievous look at Youkai when the trainers weren't looking, clearly signifying that he wouldn't give up until he got his way.

"So..." Yikari said, in an attempt to keep the conversation going "What do you think of the academy this far?"

Xhaiden

Cosplayer of Doom
    Years
    " It certainly is amusing... although, it has become clear to me that I was definately needed to bring a bit of fun to this place." He replied with a smirk. Youkai shook his head at his trainer, a bit of a sigh escaping him.
    "Oh comeon Youkai, lighten up! HAHAHA" Lyst laughed, petting the dog. Youkai rolled his eyes at his master, but couldn't help grinning slightly. His master was a loon.
    " So what about you Yu? Do you like to have fun?" Lyst asked, his grin changing into some thing different. It was almost evil looking, but his eyes danced with mischief. Youkai, glanced up at his master wearily, knowing that look all too well.

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
    Yikari noticed the manic gleam in Lyst's eye and briefly wondered if he hadn't walked into the proverbial lion's den with a sign saying 'meat for the taking' on his back. But it would be impolite to back off, and truth to be told Yikari wasn't adverse to a little mischief, as long as it wasn't of the malicious kind.

"I have a laugh now and then, yes." Yikari replied "But you sound like you have something in mind."

Cebe

Vulpix Champion
    Years
    join

Can I join?

Name:Akira Minnia Duran

Age/Grade/Room #:14/Freshman/#101

Physical Appearance: Dark blue eyes, short dirty-blond hair, a navy cap with a light blue mix of colors on the front(it looks like the portal opened when Celebi travels through time), a navy t-shirt with a light blue mix of colors on the right sleeve, blue jeans, navy sweat bands that also have the blue mix of colors on them, and a navy backpack that looks like Sam?s. She also has a navy Pokegear around her neck and a simple belt with six Pokeballs on it.
    Other: She's traveled through many times and seen many things. The Celebi she rescued has become a close friend and now stays with her. Besides her jeans and backpack she is no longer wearing the outfit she had on when she rescued Celebi. But she does still have the old Pokeballs even if she does use the recent versions. She had to change her look to fit in in the different times she traveled through so she decided to change it again to suit Flare's time. Like this https://img67.imageshack.us/img67/2687/s1bu.png

Personality: She is caring, Kind, and lovable. She calm is and sarcastic at the worst of times. She is almost always cheerful and carefree. She is friendly and cares very deeply about all of her friends. She loves adventure and is rather stubborn and tough. She will always help those who need it and never backs down from a fight even if she knows she can't win. She is intellegent and always willing ot make sacrifices for those she cares about.

Pokemon: Blaze (Houndour a female one.) and Flygon

RP Sample: I hope you like this.
    Its was 6:00 when Akira woke up and found a letter at her door it said:

Dear Miss Akira,
    I apologizes that I couldn't attend to your services for today. I had some important business. Thanks to your mother's permission. The papers beside this one is a invitation to The Pokemon Academy that you can attend to.
    Sincerely,
    John Smith, Your Butler

"Blaze do you want us to go to the acadamey?" "hound." (Let's go.) "Ok." Akira packed her clothes food and stuff to get ready to go. Akira got on a plane and flown to the Pokemon Acadamey.Akira arrived in her room and saw her roomate. "Hi! She said.

Last edited:

Xhaiden

Cosplayer of Doom
    Years
    Lyst grinned widely at Yukari's statement, the looked out the window.
    "Tells me Yu, How much do you know about confetti?" He asked calmly. Youkai knew at once what the young man was planing and his tail wagged in anticipation. They had tried the prank once before but because of certain technical difficulties it had failed.

" first we will need confetti...lots of it...but, since we are limited on supplies...what could we use...hmm..." He muttered to himself. So many problems with this one. If Rei were here they would of had no trouble whatsoever. The girl was a genius. " Wait a sec...what if we used....Snow?" He asked.

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
    OOC: I'll just pretend that Yikari knows what he's up to. ^_^

Confetti?, a mischievous grin spread across Yikari's face as he began to grasp a vague idea of what Lyst was up to.

"Snow?" he arched an eyebrow "Where would we get that? It's not like we have an ice pok?mon at our disposal. But you've got that figured out too, I take it?"

Spark was listening intently to the conversation, hoping to participate in whatever was going to happen in some way. Although the talk about snow didn't sound all too appealing to the fox, not after he had fallen into a whole drift of the stuff last winter.

Xhaiden

Cosplayer of Doom
    Years
    Lyst thought to himself for a moment. There had to be a way to pull this off. Wait!
    " Do you know where a phone is by any chance?" He asked curiously. Youkai smirked down at Spark in amusement.
    [What's wrong fox-boy? afraid of a little snow?] He asked. Lyst pulled a notebook out from his desk, flipping open a page to a phone number that was scratched on it quickly.
    " If I can get ahold of a friend of mine then we will be in bussiness!" He stated with a triumphant grin.

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2009
    Anna shifted in her seat. The silence was killing her, usually she didn't mind silence. But this time it was different, it felt awkward having the silence with Noah. She really could not summon a memory of them being this quiet around each other. She just quietly took out her sketch pad and a pencil and her hand raced across the papery surface, and within 2 minutes a pretty good rough sketch was on the page. It was Noah. Noah in the pose that Anna was staring at, at that moment in time. So different from the last time she had seen him, and she found herself very attracted to him this way, more drawn to him than she had been in the past. Anna reached into her pockets to find her pen, which she normally kept with her and she groaned unhappily she was unable to find it.

"Darn...", she said to herself out loud, hopping it would break the silence.

Kalylia

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
    OOC: Guys, we're going to have to slow down for awhile. Jake's gone for a week. Character interaction is still fine, and Jake's given me permission to at least keep his characters up... But I'm not going to let the plot move until he comes back anyways.

Years
    OOC: Aww nuts... BTW, just a couple of questions...

1- about what time is it at the academy? Morning? Afternoone? Evening?.. Something else :S

2- When are the classes going to start, and how are we going to figure out who's taking which classes when?

IC: Noah's eyes quickly shifted from the glare of the surface of the table, up to Anna.

'Hmm?' He questioned generally, needing to absorb the surroundings again after zoning out, finally noticing the sketch that Anna was drawing.

'What's wrong? ... Did you mess up somewhere? It looks fine...' He managed to ask, not seeing anything wrong with the sketch... Then again, he couldn't really make much comment, it's not like he could look at himself the same way Anna could.

'Are you looking for something?' He continued, after realizing that she seemed to be digging through her pockets.

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2009
    "Yeah," Anna said. "I just can't find my-"

She was cut off mid-sentence as Sparkle poked Anna's arm holding her pen out to her. Anna smiled and patted Sparkle on the head and placed the pen next to the pad and started to fix some things on the sketch and as soon as she was happy with the drawing she took the cap off the pen and slowly and carefully started to outline the picture, trying not to mess up. After a few silent minutes, she was done outlining the picture and she erased the pencil marks and smiled, very happy with her creation. She signed her nam then pushed the pad to Noah, and smiled at him.

"Well? What do ya think.. I mean for such a quick drawing?", she asked.

Years
    Noah pulled the pad closer to him, slowly observing each of the details that Anna had included.

'... Nice...' He stated, a soft smile crawling upon his lips. He pushed it back to Anna with a nod,

'It's great... Especially considering it was done so quickly,' Princess quickly jumped onto the table, something she definately would've had to struggle to do last year. On all fours, she walked across the table to Anna, viewing the sketch up-close.

'... Chu! Pi-pichu! Pi... Ka! That's really cool!! I wish I could draw...' She smiled, looking up at Anna, knowing she could understand her.

'Pichu... Or at least hold a pencil...' She added with a grin, crawling into Anna's lap, barely being able to look over the table.

Metaforte

Hey, Im still alive.
    Years
    Cebe said:
    Can I join?

Its was 6:00 when Akira woke up and found a letter at her door it said:

Dear Miss Akira,
    I apologizes that I couldn't attend to your services for today. I had some important business to attend to. Thanks to your mother's permission. The letter beside this one is a invitation to The Pokemon Academy that you can attend to. What I don't get is that you don't want to return back to the Private School ? It's more educational then the Pokemon Academy. Oh well, it is your choice.
    Sincerely,
    John Smith, Your Butler

Whoa... The letter sounds almost exactly like mine! That is NOT cool. I don't care if you copy the idea but PLZ don't copy the same thing and make a few changes to it to make it sound like you made it. Sorry if this is breaking the rules in RPGing and such, but I dislike copiers of such.

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
    "Would this do?" Yikari pulled out his pok?nav, which had recently been upgraded with the match call function, and typed in the security code, whatever Lyst had in mind it was bound to be grand.

At Youkai's comment Spark took up a haughty posture before replying; [Snow doesn't bother me, just the stuff that it's made of. Any fire pok?mon with even the slightest idea of self-survival would be cautious around that. But that probably excludes you, doesn't it?]

Xhaiden

Cosplayer of Doom
    Years
    " What a wonderful idea! I should invest in one of these." Lyst replied. He dialed a number quickly, then put it to his ear. As the phone began to ring he hummed a little tune.
    " Oh! Fushigen-san! Could I borrow jet for a moment? Yeah! I'm at the academy! How is it? Fantastic! I already have a new playmate!" Lyst said enthusiastically. " Yes I promise to not get into too much trouble. Alright, I will. Tell the runt I said hello! Oh! and Youkai says hi too!"
    Youkai rolled his eyes at Spark.
    [ Water isn't that scary...] He growled.

" No He hasn't eatten anyone yet!" Lyst said with a laugh. Youkai shot the phone a dirty look.
    [ As if I would eat Junk food!] He barked.
    " Alright! Thanks! Later!" Lyst said, closing the phone. He handed it back to Yukira with a grin. The boy then crossed the room to thewindow again, his eyes glued to the sky.

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
    Yikari returned the little device to his pocket before joining Lyst at the window, Who's Jet? He wondered for himself. Judging by the way Lyst was peering at the sky, it was probably a flying pok?mon. And it was supposed to help with snow so it was probably an ice, or possibly water type. A Delibird, maybe? Glalies hovered, so it might be one of those too. Or maybe just something like a Wingull with a tutored ice move. He decided against asking Lyst about it, prefering to maintain the suspense.

Spark threw Youkai a mischievous grin, [We'll see about that.] he said quietly [Yes, I think we will.]

Xhaiden

Cosplayer of Doom
    Years
    A streamline form appeared in the distance, moving at a rapid pace. Lyst's face contorted into joy at the sight of it. He waved his arms out the widow to signal the pokemon as it drew closer. It was a dragonair, it's feathered wings carrying it gracefully through the air. Jet spotted Lyst signalling him from the building, veering toward his window with a light spin.
    " JET!! HEY!" Lyst laughed, standing back to allow the pokemon in. It landed lightly on the floor, and squealed in joy at the sight of Lyst. It nuzzled Lyst lovingly, it's wings fluttering against him in excitement.
    "Haha! Knock it off! You crazy thing!" He laughed. Jet then turned his gaze to Youkai, nodding slightly in greeting. The houndoom dipped his maw in return. Then Jet spotted Yikari.
    " uh...Yikz my man, you might wanna-
    "NAIR!!!!!" Jet squealed, practically tackling the long hair boy. It nuzzled him happily.
    "Sorry I should of warned ya! Jet loves the color red...and well your hair is pretty close!" Lyst laughed.

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
    "Nice to meet you too..." Yikari chuckled, giving the Dragonair a friendly pat as he got back on his feet "I'm used to being knocked into." he explained to Lyst, "Spark does that all the time".

"Vul!" the Vulpix snorted, annoyed that this stranger was using up his trainer's attention, and getting close like that too. He self-consciously walked over to Yikari and nuzzled him to make sure that he remembered who his pok?mon was.

"Jealous bugger..." Yikari muttered, scratching Spark behind his right ear.

Xhaiden

Cosplayer of Doom
    Years
    Jet turned her gaze onto Spark and Lyst swore she was gunna pass out from excitement.
    " Spark now would be a good time for you to-
    " NAIR! NAIR! NAIR!" Jet exclaimed, wrapping herself around the vulpix.
    " Nevermind" Lyst sighed. " Anyway. This is Jet, she is gunna help us out!"
    Jet meerly cooed at Spark happily while Youkai gave her a discusted look.
    [ I swear woman! You have no morals!] He growled.
    [ B-but! He's so so pretty!!] She replied, nuzzling the vulpix.

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
    Yikari watched Spark and Jet with amusement, "You're on your own, buddy." he said to the Vulpix, who gave him a I-won't-forget-this look while struggling out of the Dragonair's grip as politely as he could. Spark generally enjoyed attention, but there was a limit to everything.

[Sheez, get a grip.] Spark muttered, blushing slightly at Jet's compliment. [We've just met.]

He caught a glimpse of Youkai's disgusted look. [I swear woman! You have no morals!] the Houndoom growled. Between Youkai's grouchiness and Jet's do-eyed affection, Spark suddenly had an unusual desire to not be paid as much attention. He wished that the trainers would get on with whatever they were doing so that they'd be given something else to think about.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back