• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokemon Adventure: Kanto Region

rii - chii

Kihihihihi....
Years
  • Character Name: Vanessa
    Birth Date: June 21th

Appearance: Vanessa has tanned skin, has sapphire eyes, and long brown hair. She wears a checked red skirt, a white tanktop and dress shoes. She also has crystal earrings, a carnation in her hair and a star necklace.

Personality: Vanessa is a shy lady because her mother is a top coordinater and she has to live up to her level. She isn't very social around much people. Many people don't enjoy being around her because of that, not even her father. She trains very hard and she's very serious in battles. But when she is involved with Pokemon, she has lots to say.

History: She usually is out in the outskirts cleaning up around Pallet Town and nobody even knows. She enjoys her summer trips to Celadon because of the wonders in the huge city. Since people didn't enjoy being around her, her mother homeschooled Vanessa. She also learned alot about Pokemon during her time her mother taught Vanessa. When she was 10, she saw a television program of a battle between Elite 4 members. That inspired her to become a trainer. She was worried about her mother's reaction, so she didn't tell her. When she became 14, she told her mother. She told her she can do anything she want. Vanessa was relieved. When she was walking on the outskirts, she encounted a Tangela, ill. She took it in and healed it. Her mother gave her a Pokeball to catch and she did. She asked Prof. Oak to become a trainer and she recieved her Pokedex and her adventure started.

Pokemon Starter: Tangela - Jelly (F)

Last edited:
    Years
  • Well I'm new here and figured I'd post finally.

Name: Kyle
    Birthday: January 11th

Appearance: Kyle has short, scruffy brown hair, dark brown eyes, and is kind of pale. He wears a red jacket and grey pants, and has a backpack he always carries.

Personallity: Kyle grew up in a small town, and has been very shy his whole life. He never speaks up much, unless it involves something he likes or knows. Kyle studied hard as a child, he was always smart and curious, and is the kind of person that will go into the dark cave when no one else will just to see what he can find.

History: Kyle grew up in New Bark Town, but when he was around five his familly moved to Pallet. His father was never around much, and is always on a buisness trip, but his mom was always supportive. For his 13th birthday, his parents got him a few pokeballs and told him to go be a trainer if he wanted. He always did. Climbing up in the hills near Viridian, he discovered a sleeping Mankey. Kyle took the opportunuty and caught it. Now he is 15, and with his Mankey, he is ready to start on a journey.

Starter Pokemon: Mankey (M)

Last edited:

rii - chii

Kihihihihi....
    Years
  • I just would like to know when this is getting underway, not trying to be rude but I'd to start sometime soon.

Zimvee

ROCK AND ROOOLL!
    Years
  • hey this is to everyone who is on here: PokeUser 45 (the guy who created this) has not been on the forum for over 2 weeks. so if anyone wants to step up and take control before i do NOW WOULD BE THE TIME! so that prolly answers the last two questions

~SilverSoul

I'm Back!
    Years
  • hey this is to everyone who is on here: PokeUser 45 (the guy who created this) has not been on the forum for over 2 weeks. so if anyone wants to step up and take control before i do NOW WOULD BE THE TIME! so that prolly answers the last two questions

you can go ahead, I've never done a rp before

Legend

Kingslayer
    Years
  • My only concern is how you are to going to run it. I may consider joining but only if it is managed well.

If you really want this to succeed and be fun, I would say ask Brawler360 or so for guidance. This is basically the same thing just no limits on starters.

rii - chii

Kihihihihi....
    Years
  • I hope that this role play will live on, it has a great plot, and I hope we all have fun on doing this ^^

Zimvee

ROCK AND ROOOLL!
    Years
  • My only concern is how you are to going to run it. I may consider joining but only if it is managed well.

If you really want this to succeed and be fun, I would say ask Brawler360 or so for guidance. This is basically the same thing just no limits on starters.

good advice, i'll pm him and ask him to take a look and send back any comments

~SilverSoul

I'm Back!
    Years
  • so after thinkn about it, I have very good ideas with this rp! so i'm now offically taking over!

okay..........so now what? don't forget, im new to rps. do i have to go to a different thread when you get everything set up?

Zimvee

ROCK AND ROOOLL!
    Years
  • okay..........so now what? don't forget, im new to rps. do i have to go to a different thread when you get everything set up?

hold on! im settn everything up including a OCC page. by the way this goes to everyone: im going to add a few things to the rp like rules, where you can catch pokemon, and starters! just be patient as this will take a few min

TO EVERYONE: you are all accepted!

NEW STARTERS:
    there only a few new ones here, im just adding a few pokemon PokeUser left out and changing a few around

Bug Pokemon
    Caterpie
    Weedle
    Paras
    Venonat
    Scyther
    Pinsir​

Dragon Pokemon
    Dratini​

Electric Pokemon
    Pikachu
    Voltorb
    Electabuzz​

Fighting Pokemon
    Mankey
    Machop
    Hitmonlee
    Hitmonchan​

Fire Pokemon
    Charmander
    Vulpix
    Growlithe
    Ponyta
    Magmar​

Flying Pokemon
    Pidgey
    Spearow
    Farfetch'd
    Doduo​

Ghost Pokemon
    Gastly​

Grass Pokemon
    Bulbasaur
    Oddish
    Bellsproute
    Exeggcute
    Tangela​

Ground Pokemon
    Sandshrew
    Diglett
    Cubone
    Rhyhorn​

Ice Pokemon
    Jynx​

Normal Pokemon
    Rattata
    Clefairy
    Jigglypuff
    Meowth
    Lickitung
    Chansey
    Kangaskhan
    Tauros
    Ditto
    Eevee
    Porygon​
    Snorlax

Poison Pokemon
    Ekans
    Nidoran (Female)
    Nidoran (Male)
    Zubat
    Grimer
    Koffing​

Psychic Pokemon
    Abra
    Slowpoke
    Drowzee
    Mr. Mime​

Rock Pokemon
    Geodude
    Onix

Steel Pokemon
    Magnemite​

Water Pokemon
    Squirtle
    Psyduck
    Poliwag
    Tentacool
    Seel
    Shellder
    Krabby
    Horsea
    Goldeen
    Staryu
    Magikarp​

regarding special event pokemon: special event pokemon are bulbasuar, charmander, squirtal, eevee, lapras, and snorlax. normaly in the games there is only one you can get, however here im making it so that you can catch these guys where i see fit.​

regarding posts: please try and make these long! i can not express that enough, as the longer and better the post the higher levels your pokemon will be! i have seen most of you rp before so i trust you to follow that rule​

if you have any questions pm me or go find the OOC thread. also please make trainer cards, good place to go would be pokecharms.com and PLEASE post them! i can see sigs (don't know why?) but this will make things more interesting!​

now the rp has started! the only thing I ask is to get your characters to Pallet Town to recieve your pokedex, then i will tell you where to go from there. i myself will not be posting story wise much, but enough to keep moving. so now we begin!

k this is the current standing for starter pokemon taken, please go to OOC thread if you would like to change your starter or you would like to sign up as we have a lot of starters to take care of!

Bug Pokemon
    Caterpie
    Weedle
    Paras
    Venonat
    Scyther
    Pinsir

Dragon Pokemon
    Dratini-Got-a-Plan-B

Electric Pokemon
    Pikachu
    Voltorb
    Electabuzz-Rikoche

Fighting Pokemon
    Mankey-Bigfoot963
    Machop-myself, Zimvee
    Hitmonlee
    Hitmonchan

Fire Pokemon
    Charmander-Neo_Pikachu
    Vulpix-Dachampster
    Growlithe
    Ponyta
    Magmar

Flying Pokemon
    Pidgey-Pika_Master414
    Spearow
    Farfetch'd
    Doduo

Ghost Pokemon
    Gastly-Stephan_The_Ace

Grass Pokemon
    Bulbasaur
    Oddish
    Bellsproute
    Exeggcute
    Tangela-pieCakeyy

Ground Pokemon
    Sandshrew
    Diglett
    Cubone-Slave to the Poke-Rave
    Rhyhorn

Ice Pokemon
    Jynx

Normal Pokemon
    Rattata
    Clefairy
    Jigglypuff
    Meowth-Kirinriki
    Lickitung
    Chansey
    Kangaskhan
    Tauros
    Ditto
    Eevee-Fred
    Porygon​
    Snorlax

Poison Pokemon
    Ekans
    Nidoran (Female)
    Nidoran (Male)
    Zubat-Rubii Naruto
    Grimer
    Koffing

Psychic Pokemon
    Abra-Sean
    Slowpoke
    Drowzee
    Mr. Mime​

Rock Pokemon
    Geodude
    Onix

Steel Pokemon
    Magnemite

Water Pokemon
    Squirtle-serginho
    Psyduck
    Poliwag
    Tentacool
    Seel
    Shellder
    Krabby
    Horsea
    Goldeen
    Staryu
    Magikarp​

Last edited:

Slave to the Poké-Rave

I bought the Mt.Moon Magikarp
    Years
  • Im gonna completely edit my profile later, don't put me in the OOC page yet

PS Im changing to Hitmonchan

Character Name: Kaiden Hunter
    Birth Date: June 27th 1993

Appearance: (my trainer card)

He has a red acoustic guitar, as well as a belt for all the pokemon stuff, such as pokeballs, food and water etc. He has baggy combats and takes off his shirt when he spars. He also wears boxing gloves:

https://www.exportmastersind.com/images/b02.jpg

and he has a pair of boxing shorts and boots with him:

https://sugarrays.co.uk/shop/product.php?productid=6313&cat=280&page=1

https://sugarrays.co.uk/shop/product.php?productid=4971&cat=383&page=1

Personality: Kaiden likes to be friends with everyone, but has a mean streak and will hold grudges. He is very stubborn and will follow through something he wants to do. If he thinks you want to fight, nothing will stop him bringing out his gloves.

History: Kaiden grew up far from Kanto. He always loved pokemon. His father and mother both hated them however and thought they were all dangerous, from Kyogre to the smallest Pidgey. He wasn't allowed near any. Him and his father didn't get on well and often fought. His mother cried a lot and eventually left them through stress - at least thats what the note said. His father continued abusing him, and Kaiden would take it out on others at school. He eventually ran away, taking a boat to distant Kanto. When discovered at Vermilion docks, he was thrown away by the angry sailors. He ran away into the forest, and began hiking. He got a nasty scar on his left arm after having to bat away an angry Spearow. He eventually stumbled into Pallet town, bruised and bloody. He was taken in by the resident's, staying at the house of a nice woman who's husband had passed away. He went to school and tried to fit in, but was bullied and often lashed out. The only time he enjoyed himself was when he was doing his boxing with one of the resident's of Pallet. He wasn't allowed his pokemon at 10. Now he is finally old enough. Many still see him as an outsider and don't want to get to know him. He can be really emotional.

Pokemon Starter: HItmonchan male. He was caught by professor Oak when he was very young, and isn't to adept at fighting, but still holds natural talent due to his species.

trainer card:

and just wondering, is everyone who signed up in because i think i counted over 10 of us, which is a tad too many i think.

Last edited:

Zimvee

ROCK AND ROOOLL!
    Years
  • Im gonna completely edit my profile later, don't put me in the OOC page yet

PS Im changing to Hitmonchan

Character Name: Kaiden Hunter
    Birth Date: June 27th 1993

Appearance: (my trainer card)

He has a red acoustic guitar, as well as a belt for all the pokemon stuff, such as pokeballs, food and water etc. He has baggy combats and takes off his shirt when he spars. He also wears boxing gloves:

and he has a pair of boxing shorts and boots with him:

Personality: Kaiden likes to be friends with everyone, but has a mean streak and will hold grudges. He is very stubborn and will follow through something he wants to do. If he thinks you want to fight, nothing will stop him bringing out his gloves.

History: Kaiden grew up far from Kanto. He always loved pokemon. His father and mother both hated them however and thought they were all dangerous, from Kyogre to the smallest Pidgey. He wasn't allowed near any. Him and his father didn't get on well and often fought. His mother cried a lot and eventually left them through stress - at least thats what the note said. His father continued abusing him, and Kaiden would take it out on others at school. He eventually ran away, taking a boat to distant Kanto. When discovered at Vermilion docks, he was thrown away by the angry sailors. He ran away into the forest, and began hiking. He got a nasty scar on his left arm after having to bat away an angry Spearow. He eventually stumbled into Pallet town, bruised and bloody. He was taken in by the resident's, staying at the house of a nice woman who's husband had passed away. He went to school and tried to fit in, but was bullied and often lashed out. The only time he enjoyed himself was when he was doing his boxing with one of the resident's of Pallet. He wasn't allowed his pokemon at 10. Now he is finally old enough. Many still see him as an outsider and don't want to get to know him. He can be really emotional.

Pokemon Starter: HItmonchan male. Nicknamed Konrad. He was caught by professor Oak when he was very young, and isn't to adept at fighting, but still holds natural talent due to his species.

trainer card:

and just wondering, is everyone who signed up in because i think i counted over 10 of us, which is a tad too many i think.

thats a good point, so i'll up date the listings. THOSE WHO DO WANT TO STAY ON AND KEEP THEIR STARTER TELL ME NOW!

here's the current run down:
    Grass-pieCakeyy-tangela-accepted!
    Fire-Dachampster-vulpix-accepted!
    Water-Unknown
    Electric-Pika_Master414-accepted!
    Normal-Got-a-Plan-B-Eevee-accepted!
    Fighting-Slave to the Poke-Rave-Hitmonchan-accepted!
    Dragon-Rubii Naruto-Dratini-accepted!

Last edited:

Zimvee

ROCK AND ROOOLL!
    Years
    IC:
    Chapter 1: Pallet Town/Prof. Oak's Lab
    The sun was warming the back of an older man who was reading what looked like a letter from a new trainer. Infact, the man was going through seven of the letters, all from trainers who wanted to start their Pokemon Journeys. But only four of them were recieving their first Pokemon. "At least they told me which one's they wanted!" the man said cheerily. He got up and made his way to the fron of the lab, for he was Prof. Oak of Pallet Town, the ultimate athurity on pokemon in the Kanto Region.

In the front part of the lab were seven sets of Pokeballs along with seven Pokedexs which he had just finished fine tuning this morning. There were also four pokeballs on the desk, each contaning a different pokemon.

Soon Prof. Oak heard a knocking at his door. When he opened it, he saw 6 young men and one young lady standing outside. "Come in, come in." the Prof. said.

When they had all lined up Oak stood in front and said "Today is a very important day in your lives. You are about to become offical Pokemon Trainers. At times you will face tough times and fun challanges. So be brave as you enter the world of Pokemon!"

Oak turned around and collected the seven sets of pokedexs and pokeballs. He turned to the first person and saw that it was the girl. "You must be Vanessa." the girl nodded shyly and accepted the gifts. Oak looked down and saw a Tangela was her partner. "Good choice." was all he had to say.

The Prof. moved down the line and saw the next person was a young man that had dark skin and glasses. A Vulpix moved about his feet. "You must be Champ." Oak said handing over the pokedex and pokeballs.

The next person was a boy who had flaming red hair and a tatoo of a seven on his cheek. "You are Ryota correct?" the young man nodded. "Excellent! Here are you pokeballs, pokedex, and Squirtle." the Prof. hannded over the Tiny Turtle Pokemon.

Coming to the youngest boy in the group, Oak noted the Pikachu. "Hello Gold." was all he had to say and presented the boy with his gifts.

The next boy looked like a fine young man, but had a reblious attitude about him. "Hello, you must be Issac Reigns. Here is your Eevee." The old Prof. said as he hannded over the evolution pokemon.

The next boy had a guitar in his hand and looked like a boxer. "This will be the perfect Pokemon for you!" Oak said cheerily hannding over Hitmonchan.

Finally the last boy was wearing a lot of black. "Hello Christopher Evans! Here is your Dratini!"

When he had finished giving out the pokemon to the trainers, Oak looked around awaiting any questions.

(OOC: yeah sry this came up late :/. But this is the time to ask about any questions you have be they rp or OOC thread related. however please be aware that i will tell you more rules once we get to route 1! now everyone just get to the lab! thats it, no catching, no battling, just go to the lab​

Back