• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

:: The Pokemon Diamond & Pearl Fan-Club ::

♥Nova♥

Ignore the Funny Farm
Years
  • Yeah, it is very odd. Then again it was also strange with 386 Pokemon. -_- I really wish we could just have nice even Numbers of Pokemon. I mean if 493 is indeed the final Number for D/P then you'd think Nintendo could be cool and design a quick 7 more to put it at 500 Even.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Woah, that looks like an awesome pokemon, so can it even top a whole team of level 100's with the strongest pokemon in all four regions?

<3 Nica

willypiggy

パンケーキ! Yum!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2010
    Yay im in! Well my copy should be here soon so expect to be up to date with my findings ;) (Hidden in spoilers of course) and by the way nova Seribii is following up a rumor that some jappenese kid got that pokemon in-game! He supposedley ahs a complete pokedwex which caused Prof Oak to appear and givce him and item which when you use the item with a rock on route 224 Azuseus will appear! If it's true (And I will definatley try to find out if it is) then I will most probabley be SRing with you for one Nova :) allthough I refuse to battle someone who has that because even withour the propper IV's, EV's and nature it will still take any pokemon.
    EDIT: Just remembered that you can give Azuseus an item called a "plate" which comes in many differant types and changes its type!, Theres a guide on Seribii but i've just spent like 30mins looking for it and cant find it :\

Last edited:

Rena Ryuugu

はぅ〜
    Years
  • Whoops. I forgot i was in this clubby.

LOL Well, the most popular Starters every Generation are always a matter of opinion. My personal Favorates are:

:: Squirtle/Wartortle/Blastoise
    :: Chikorita/Bayleaf/Meganium
    :: Torchic/Combusken/Blaziken
    :: Pocchama/Pottaishi/Enpeturo

Yes, I always pick the "Cute" ones. Well... They started out cute... *Pokes at Enpeturo* Robo-Penquin! XD

I can't help but pick the cute ones! Robo penquins RULE!!!

shinycollector

I'm back!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2012
    YAY! A Pokemon D/P CLUB!

Can I plz join? I really like Pokemon Diamond and Pearl I hope it come out soon here on my country I cant WAIT!

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
  • Diamond Pearl... hmmm it wuldnt be a gem... err more less a jewel.. there is a diff... i think -.^ lolz...

Well ye... ik i ahd any Guess... it might be Amythest - i think that goes the best with them... so yeye...lawl..

Anyways... ahve u guys seen Doropions Shiny? BAH I AM SOO FRILLIN AMD! They should have made him the same blue as shiny Nidoking

MAn Je suis tres Fache!

shinycollector

I'm back!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2012
    LA MENTO ,LE DEUX! (is it french?)

It might be colours...or a name of pokemon or ya maybe amethest or POKEMON Secret of the Black Pearl! The pearl legendary will be evil and will turned black. xD

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Wel it doesn't have to be along the rareish theme. It could be something like Violet Crumble(Meh..it's a food and yummy, but it could keep it a challenge for the main character) There is a colour and it might have something to do with these two games. Maybe it could be a challenge like in a cave that crumbles and you need a code from D&P to get through, now that would be a game^^

<3 Nica--Fan of the whole D&P linking to other games thing

Last edited:

Akidatheart

Pokémom
    Years
  • I would like to join this club. I am very excited about D&P. It has been so long since we got new Pokemon. I like the new Pokemon, but some of them almost look like fakes... I guess because I am so used to the old Pokemon, the new ones are quite strange to me.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Well, I made my theme Pachirisu(Since it's a D&P pokemon I though I should say that) and now on more of my theme's will be D&P pokemon^^

<3 Nica--Pachirisu!

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
  • Wow, ive almost forgotten bout this club XD srry there nova-chan, oh adn if i havnt mentioned it yet, i think i will be getting D/P when it coems out! YPPIE!! and for shinies, i hope to ahve at least 5 by the time itr coems out.. but i only have 4 at the moment :(

♥Nova♥

Ignore the Funny Farm
    Years
  • LOL "IT LIVES!" XD

I've long confirmed that I'll be able to get Diamond and Pearl the very day they come out. Yay! ^-^ Now I just have to hope that I'll be able to find some way to obtain some of my Favorate "Unobtainable Pokemon"... *Cough* Manaphy and Darkrai *Cough*

Back