• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Post Your Problems Thread 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • @Saltare -
    I know everybody has probably already established this point but...
    Goodness, if he called you fat, why are you still going after him?
    Advice:
    Drop him like the worthless ******* he is.
    You know what I think? He is not good enough for you. Why should you change for him?
    Find a guy who will love every single thing about you.

I'm sorry, but this guy is just...UGH. ^^;

@ WolfgangWhiplash
    I think you should just talk to her, and be really nice, like compliment her (but be absolutely honest) and help her out if she needs it (but don't go to far, this is the 21st century after all). Girls love nice guys, considering there aren't enough of them these days. (Sorry, still getting over that other guy)

Years
  • Sigh we are watching my aunt/uncle/cousin's dogs and one of them is probably going to die tonight/soon. Just a vent, there's not real solution after all.

Saltare.

Brain bangin'
    Years
  • More issues...all my friends have turned against me because this girl bit me and she used to be my friend. So I told on her and she got suspended and they are all saying it is my fault. They said I told on her for a stupid reason. She bit me and there was a thick sweatshirt I was wearing and it's been five days and the bruise is yellow, blue, brown, and black. My parents might press charges against her. But all my friends are just like "well you told on her for no reason." I had a pretty god damn good reason to tell on her. I don't like being bitten and having marks made on my body by someones teeth!

Help me solve this issue...please. I want friends...I have no one because they all turned on me...

Jolene

Your huckleberry friend
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Apr 18, 2024
    Help me to remember something.

A long time ago I read an article about a really old map of the world which had America on it, which was made before Columbus discovered America. What was it called?

The Cynic

♥ These Perfect Abattoirs ♥
    Years
  • Help me to remember something.

A long time ago I read an article about a really old map of the world which had America on it, which was made before Columbus discovered America. What was it called?

I believe you are refering to the Piri Reis?

Jolene

Your huckleberry friend
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Apr 18, 2024
    Yes that is it. Thank you. I think it was made by aliens!

Charizard3

Champion
    Years
  • So, I'm concerned about my neighbours. The woman that lives there has 2 children who I can always hear either crying or screaming. Usually I'd just pin it on mild bad parenting or bratty children, but this is happening every day, all the time, plus she's already pretty shady, she's been arrested more than once for drug offences.
    I'm thinking she's probably abusing these children too much, I often wake up in the early hours of the morning to hear one or both of the children on the other side of the wall sobbing. I don't even think they ever sleep, if I'm awake then I'll be able to hear them & they often wake me up when I'm sleeping, so I'm not sure when they actually sleep at all. .~.
    There's always a lot of different men going to the house aswell, I'd just say she's promiscuous, but I can't shake the thought that it's possible she's including the children aswell, she often turns up the television or music to a ridiculous volume level, attempting to block out sounds? Even if she isn't, it seems wrong to expose children to that sort of behaviour.
    On the rare occasion that I'll see the kids outside of the house, they act very strangely and they're not as intelligent as what I would expect for their age, they're both about 8-10 and they can hardly speak properly. Should I just continue to ignore it and not meddle in other people's affairs, or contact the police or something? Like I said, the police have already been to the house, but nothing changed so I'm doubtin' they'll do anything anyway.
    i just cried a little, dead serious. you should definitely call the cops. those kids rights are being violated. right to an education, right to privacy, all being abused

Hm, I generally don't like saying how I feel on forums but I guess I need to ask. Here is the story in short (trust me it will seem like I'm getting no where but it will lead up) Basically it all started off when I was going out with this girl from my class at school, and I asked her out over the internet, mainly because I was to scared to in real life. So we sort of went out for abut 2 weeks then it was the holidays. I was thinking about it the whole time over the holidays and I decided I wanted to ask her in real life. So it would be more 'special' and I told her this and she got incredibly upset. So I said I was sorry and that I still loved her and all, but after about a week she told me she didn't love me. This crushed my heart so bad and all that I just couldn't cope with it. And then when School came again it got even worst as she was in my group, and she got her friends(who are also mine) to try and make me like one of them so I didn't like her anymore. And they made 'plans' to stop me liking her and told me to just give up. This basically happened for about 1 year (2009) and I still kept on being patient and to see if she might go out with me again. But obviously she didn't, so I gave up. All of that depression has now made me paranoid and I can't take many jokes. Anyway, (I'm getting somewhere with this XD) now I didn't really like anyone for a month but now I like one of my friends who is really nice and all, but sometimes jokes about me even though it's a joke I still get offended. I don't want to tell her that I like her or anything as I am afraid she might say no and just do what the other person did. I'm not ugly or have a bad personality or anything, in fact a lot of people say I have good looks and personality but I never seem to get the person I like to like me. :/ Basically the question is, what exactly should I do and what can I do to get rid of this paranoia and anxiety ? I hope I didn't do anything wrong with this post and that everyone gets it haha.
    that sorta actually happened 2 me, on a lowr level of course, but find a friend that doesnt know about any of this and just ignore the girls. if the girl datin u was that mean, she was either playing with u or being mean. a lot of people in this world are like that and u just gotta ignore it.

There's a wonderful site called PayPal. PokéCommunity uses this site to manage donations from members.
    wait a minute u have 2 pay to be part of pokecommunity?

Last edited:

Jolene

Your huckleberry friend
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Apr 18, 2024
    I am worried. When there is a spider or a bug crawling around in my room, I always get the bug to crawl on a piece of paper and then I put him outside. But today I have been told that the bug would probably die outside because he wouldn't know where to find his food. Would it be best to just leave the bugs where they are?

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2020
    I am worried. When there is a spider or a bug crawling around in my room, I always get the bug to crawl on a piece of paper and then I put him outside. But today I have been told that the bug would probably die outside because he wouldn't know where to find his food. Would it be best to just leave the bugs where they are?

No. Bugs would know where to find their food. They live outside. They just managed to get at one point trapped inside. They are perfectly fine, if not better outside.

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Years
  • I am worried. When there is a spider or a bug crawling around in my room, I always get the bug to crawl on a piece of paper and then I put him outside. But today I have been told that the bug would probably die outside because he wouldn't know where to find his food. Would it be best to just leave the bugs where they are?

You've been trolled worse than I troll you. wtf.

It's best to let the bugs infest outside, methinks.

Years
  • Okay, pretty much same old story.

I like this girl. She is one of my best friends, and i can never get her out of my head.

Anyway, she had a boyfriend, and for ages they went out. But, they broke up a couple of weeks ago, and she's started flirting with me a little.

Sure, it seems fine. But, after the summer when i got to high school, i'll probably never see her again. She's not going to the same school, and it'd be pretty hard to keep in touch.

So, should i ask her out, or just move on and make the most of it.

Last edited:

Bluerang1

pin pin
    Years
  • Okay, pretty much same old story.

I like this girl. She is one of my best friends, and i can never get her out of my head.

Anyway, she had a boyfriend, and for ages they went out. But, they broke up a couple of weeks ago, and she's started flirting with me a little.

Sure, it seems fine. But, after the summer when i got to high school, i'll probably never see her again. She's not going to the same school, and it'd be pretty hard to keep in touch.

So, should i ask her out, or just move on and make the most of it.
    This is pretty funny. Though I'm against/can't be bothered with young dating, definitely ask her out.

Make is subtle. While you two are having fun, laughing or whatever, ask her. What's the worst that could happen? I'm serious here, because she'll be in a good mood so even the "no" wouldn't hurt so much, since you'd be laughing as well. Also, it'll create a big bong between you two for ever ;)

Please do take my advise, I want to see the outcome :P

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 20, 2020
    I think it might be time to increase my own safety. We had 3 murders (counting the 1 attempted) involving our school's students. Should I be worried as our school population has decreased by 5-10% out of 1000 students? It's been bothering me, it's not as free at school anymore. Lockdowns are more common now and we haven't had 1 intruder. I'm even living in a good neighborhood and my school is in a better one.

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2020
    I think it might be time to increase my own safety. We had 3 murders (counting the 1 attempted) involving our school's students. Should I be worried as our school population has decreased by 5-10% out of 1000 students? It's been bothering me, it's not as free at school anymore. Lockdowns are more common now and we haven't had 1 intruder. I'm even living in a good neighborhood and my school is in a better one.

I don't really see how you could protect yourself reasonably whilst still following the school rules.(the problem seems to be there) The best thing to do would to stay by teachers or other school officials. If someone starts being aggressive to you, then get the law involved? That is the only legal solution I can think of, and I am not going to support breaking laws. Never use force with the attacker unless it is an absolute must. If it eases you, carry around a pocket knife or something.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    How do you know if you've lost your virginity? Where can you find it?

Please help me guys it's really important :(

Jolene

Your huckleberry friend
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Apr 18, 2024
    How do you know if you've lost your virginity? Where can you find it?

I am sorry but this is a thread for people who have serious problems, involving things like relationships and bullying and lost dogs. It is no place for your shennanigans.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Yes because whether bugs should stay inside or out is really a serious issue.

Though really a serious issue here; how do I reduce the amount that I miss someone when they sign off so I won't be so sad?

Richard Lynch

Professor Lynch
    Years
  • How do you know if you've lost your virginity? Where can you find it?

Actually, this does have some science behind it! For girls, at least.

Anyway, while its not an exact science, technically you can substantiate it with whether the hymen is broken or not. I'm guessing I should keep this family friendly, even if it is Biology 101 (or Sex Ed. 69), but just look that up and you should have some idea.

And as for reducing the amount you miss someone when they sign off, try... chocolate! Biochemically, it does the same thing as "love", so that should help out. :P

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
    Years
  • Yes because whether bugs should stay inside or out is really a serious issue.

Though really a serious issue here; how do I reduce the amount that I miss someone when they sign off so I won't be so sad?

While chocolate is yummy, I think a better solution would simply be not to put your eggs in one basket with friends, and make a bunch of friends so that there usually isn't times when none of them are on.

There isn't really any way to avoid that feeling if nobody is on. Just part of being a social race.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back