• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Procrastinators club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I only follow a team so I get out of getting teased for not supporting a team.
    Yeah sport games are stupid, Like this Ice Skating game on Mario..I'd rather get someone to do it for me then claim I did it. Those games just take up too much of my computer time.

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    There's a Mario Ice Skating game .... since when?!

And you get teased for not supporting a team? How come? I just ask people "what for?"

Nell

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2009
    I'm BACKZORS XD
    Heh, I had to go off BECAUSE of excessive procrastinating, my parents were ranting about homework. Did it in a flash when I summoned the will to do it, frankly XD
    Ray, MSN! XD

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
    LOL I SUPORT TEAMS! XD "SCREAMS GO DENVER/SEATTLE (now oklahoma or sumfin) and other teams.. aminly raptors cuz they ma home team XD and they are 7-0 in the preseason.. ITS WICKED AWESOME!! lol.. watching basketball is like... my favourite thing to do.. except 4.. umm.. procrasdtinating..? lol j/k.. i <3 basketball... best sport eva!

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Teh game is within Mario Party Advance, loads of mini games there, Since I didnt want to buy only one Mario game I just got that which gives me like 50 games in there.
    And yeah people get teased about these things..Or maybe they just tease me..I'll find out later.

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    I'm BACKZORS XD
    Heh, I had to go off BECAUSE of excessive procrastinating, my parents were ranting about homework. Did it in a flash when I summoned the will to do it, frankly XD
    Ray, MSN! XD
    Dude, I'm always on MSN ... I just lurk, that's all :P

Today I procrastinated on posting in this club. XD -shot-
    O_o

How could you?! It's should be the only thing you don't procrastinate!

^_^

Teh game is within Mario Party Advance, loads of mini games there, Since I didnt want to buy only one Mario game I just got that which gives me like 50 games in there.
    And yeah people get teased about these things..Or maybe they just tease me..I'll find out later.
    Nah, my mates rag on about it for like, three seconds.

Then they stop talking, since their attempt to begin a conversation about sports has been abruptly put to a halt.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I think they only tease me because teh team I support is in another state. But I'm not going to move to another state anytime soon..so they have to putz up with it(So do I).
    I make this club teh first proirity to go to then procrastinate everything else, not teh other way around XD.

Aqua Dream

That's not Ash!
    Years
    I remember that minigame! I've not played any Mario Party games in a while, but I actually know what you're talking about. I suck at it, though.

Aside from hanging around on PC, I'm currently procrastinating by reading my Sailor Moon manga again. That's one of my favorite anime, and I'm not ashamed... Actually, I tend to like shoujo anime more than shounen.

Katsu Koneko

明日がある
    Years
    I have a Mario game for my GBA. XD I miss the Mario Party games. They were fun in the Nintendo 64. Good times/

Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon! I loved that show. ^^ I still need to watch the last season. >.<

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    Uh well I dunno I just didn't feel like it. XD -falls over and gets shocked by Pika-
    hehehe, I was kidding :P

I remember that minigame! I've not played any Mario Party games in a while, but I actually know what you're talking about. I suck at it, though.

Aside from hanging around on PC, I'm currently procrastinating by reading my Sailor Moon manga again. That's one of my favorite anime, and I'm not ashamed... Actually, I tend to like shoujo anime more than shounen.
    heheh Sailor Moon. I remember watching the dub yonks ago.

Shoujo is alright, but it needs comedy for me to like it. But they don't generally hold my interest all that long.

I have a Mario game for my GBA. XD I miss the Mario Party games. They were fun in the Nintendo 64. Good times/

Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon! I loved that show. ^^ I still need to watch the last season. >.<
    Them Mario party games are awesome. Good for wasting time, specially them 50 turn games.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I managed to always get around to playing that game, I completed it (Suprisingly). But unlike many other of my Pokemon games currently hanging out in my room behind mah bed somewhere, which I'll get to finding.

Katsu Koneko

明日がある
    Years
    yeah I knew that. XD

The Procrastinators club

Aqua Dream

That's not Ash!
    Years
    I used to like the dubbed version, but ever since I saw the real thing, I grew to dislike it. The real Sailor Moon does have comedy in it, but that's not the main focus of the show. I think shoujo is good whether it has comedy or not, though I do appreciate comedy. The main problem with shounen is that everything other than the action or the comedy is always either undeveloped or not present. I appreciate things like romance, which shounen often seems to be lacking in.

@Katsu KonekO: Aww, that's adorable. Is that girl supposed to be Satoko/Ashley/ Ash sneaking into Celadon Gym?

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    ^^ happy new year to all of you as well!

*runs off to get some fireworks*

I used to like the dubbed version, but ever since I saw the real thing, I grew to dislike it. The real Sailor Moon does have comedy in it, but that's not the main focus of the show. I think shoujo is good whether it has comedy or not, though I do appreciate comedy. The main problem with shounen is that everything other than the action or the comedy is always either undeveloped or not present. I appreciate things like romance, which shounen often seems to be lacking in.
    Yeh, I love it when there is a good romance anime/manga .... but then again, I really do enjoy those of the harem genre :P

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
    ^^ happy new year to all of you as well!

What?:S i fail to comprehend it.. but im to tired *yawnz*
    aha... well i;m bored right now.. maybe i should work on my emerald.. but its in the other room :(

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    What?:S i fail to comprehend it.. but im to tired *yawnz*
    aha... well i;m bored right now.. maybe i should work on my emerald.. but its in the other room :(
    It's October.

We put off celebrating New Year's for 2005 for 22 months now.

That is procrastination my friends.

Aqua Dream

That's not Ash!
    Years
    Ineed it is true procrastination. I'm getting sleepy, so I'm going to go to bed. Well, I my eyes were starting to close about an hour ago, but I've put off going to bed for that long. Good night, peoples!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back