• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Procrastinators club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
    Ay, i just switched the time no my watch... abh im so confused now.. ym head hurtrs.. stupid time changes XD
    anyways, i ahve art,math and english hmwk.. maybe i'll do it later.. i dunno -_-

Ullion

Years
    Well, since I'm finally finished with all of that work, I am once again able procrastinate. At the moment, my methods of choice are PC and Minesweeper.

YOU PLAY MINESWEEPERS?!?!?!? SWEET! Thats one of my more fav strategy games that i play, also, i like reversi, you play it? lol.. you got msn, so we coould play against each other on there?

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Today I'm hoping to procrastinate doing all mah classes and doing some other stuff that doesnt involve teh computer.

Aqua Dream

That's not Ash!
    Years
    I don't play Reversi, but I do like Minesweeper.... a lot. I'm pretty good at it as well. My record on Expert level is 81 seconds, but I only managed to do that once.

@ ×× Nica ×× : Aww, you're fun to talk to. I'll miss you today, since you'll be procrastinating away from the computer, but I'm sure I'll catch you later! :D

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Well after I do all that I'll be back on here procrastinating that stuff/homework so 6/7 hours isnt that much XD.*Talks to myself, yay someone thinks Im fun to talk to* XD

Ullion

Years
    Lol, wait a second.. 81 seconds?!??!?! the hardest level ni 81 secodns!!?!??! UR KIDDING ME!?!?!? holy effin crap... thats insane.. my dad can do it in under 300 seconds, i can under 400... but 81?!?!?!? isnane man.. insane... but the medium level i got it at 77 seconds adn ez i got on 6 secodns.. beat that :P

Ullion

Years
    ok i was wondering 81 is a bit fast, and 181 is still prte nasty to pull off..lmfao well gj on that.. hey wait.. what were talkin bout right now isnt rele procrastinating.. oh well.. ive been putting off my eng. hmwk so i might finish it soon.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    ..I didnt procrastinate well..I didn't get out of anything..except I didnt do much in class because all of my homework was done...

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I have got to remember to keep on procrastinating I was going to solve a problem therefor not procrastinating but it backfired on me so I'll stick to procrastination XD

Ullion

Years
    I have got to remember to keep on procrastinating I was going to solve a problem therefor not procrastinating but it backfired on me so I'll stick to procrastination XD

riiight *rolls eyes in cofnusion*
    lol XD
    Anyways.. i actually ANTI-PROCRASTINATED! :( srry XD i did my eng hmwk alrede (7:00PM here) so i could get on the comp again! Cuz my mom sadi on weekdays i cant go on the computer after supper until my hmwk is finished >.>

Aqua Dream

That's not Ash!
    Years
    Heh. My mom used to have a rule like that for me, but she doesn't any longer, as it's no longer necessary because I always to end up doing my homework... though I haven't started yet tonight.

Aether

Preparing Emergency Food
    Years
    sorry for not being here in a while (procrastination ^^) but yeah I always do my homework as soon as I get home (the only time I don't procrastinate >.>)

Ullion

Years
    I could never do my homework first thing when I get home. When I get home after a hard day at school all I really want to do is unwind... and procrastinate.

Amen to that! Well im not religious.. but hey.. ho well.. ah ha..lol
    anyways.. ive finsihed my hmwk. culd do extra art but im 2 lazy :P

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back