• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Procrastinators club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nell

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2009
    Hah! The ultimate example of procrastination for all you to look up to XD
    I have a speech due sometime next week; screw it. XD
    I have an essay due on monday; what? Waste the weekends? XD
    Maths homework; I'll devise an excuse ;)

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Mah current homework..well my favourite(In a sarcastic way) was teh first to give us homework for two weeks..too bad if I wanna spend all mah weekend on here..and I don't even need to procrastinate..since it's due Wednesday =3

<3 Nica--..Damn Miss ........ stupid teacher (Oh yeah she's married XD)

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    :D Welcome to Killer-Swift and pinecone570 (odd name :P) Of course it's okay for you to join.

And yeah, it is a nice siggie, ain't it :P

PC ain't blocked at my school. but I still try and refrain from going on. But I don't get much time on the computer's anyway, only once a week at school really.

Seventh Petal, if you start that work, you are so out of this group.

Just kidding! :P

But Jae's got the right idea.

hehehe, I don't even have to bother making up excuses, since the teacher doesn't usually even ask.

Lucky for me, I have no homework this weekend ... just a truckload of work to catch up on.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    In teh ad's on this club it says stop and overcome procrastination, never!! XD
    Ive just stopped my run of procrastination of episodes of something..maybe because I had nothing else to do anyway..XD

<3 Nica--Those are funny ad'z

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Oh yeah, I forgot one other procrastination message it's saying hypnosis procrastination. Now that's just weird XD.No one would turn up to get hypnotised with procrastination...
    Well three procrastination messages is really good in only one page XD

<3 Nica--Three messages..XD

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    Well I still only get adverts about chat rooms and games :(

I wonder why?

Anywho, I've been thinking about getting a couple of co-owners, since the club is getting bigger. But what do you all tink about that, like, is it really needed.

I'll give it some more thought.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    In most other clubs they do have coowners..but if your going to choose Im sure it will be in a long while XD

<3 Nica--..My short opinion

Aqua Dream

That's not Ash!
    Years
    Co-Owners might not be that bad of an idea. I guess I'm one of the later members to join, but I can see that the club is still growing. Of course it's your decision, and there is no need (or desire most likely) to get it done immediately

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    Also, as Nica said, I probably won't get it done immediately, due to my procrastinative nature.

I think I just made up a word then :P

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Still those procrastinating AD's XD
    I havent procrastinated any thing yet..though I only woke up two hours ago..

Aqua Dream

That's not Ash!
    Years
    I've been procrastinating on writing this fanfiction story of mine as well.... four days and I can't finish a single chapter. If I ever finish it I'll probably post it on PC, but...

Nell

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2009
    Damn straight I got the right idea, Ray XD
    And to think this was made out of a whim, with 154 replies already... wow XD
    I'm just procrastinating the finishing of this request banner, dang hard to get it right XD

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
    Lol... right now, im proctinating of how to find out how to ask for a theme/actually ask for it.. -_-... then again.. its prob also my shyness XD
    :( lol... well i have a History game assignment, adn im supossed 2 make up the q's, but I DONT HAVE THE PAPER TO GET THE INFO FROM! and my friend ahs it.. but i ddint ask for them.. 2 lazy, wel actually i did, but the person jus turned around and sat in their desk adn talked to someone else.. XD

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    hahaha XD

I know, 150+ replies for a club based on putting things off for later, is like ... amazing!

Especially if it was started on a whim caused by a three second DCC topic :P

But then again, most of the posts have been made by Nica and I :P Who Posted?

And oh! i finally see them procrastination ads ^^

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Good you can finally got those AD's I only got two ADs for that ATM XD
    I tried to procrastinate getting out of cleaning my room and getting back on here..but sadly I failed..and ended up cleaning teh room ><

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    heheh I'm mean to be outside cleaning up the front yard.

I could easily do it, I have nothing better to do ... it's just that I don't want to do it now.

Plus, I got to clean my room and what not :P

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    XD, I should get around to changing my status as online..But I think I might do that when I stop going onto PC...which for me seems like never.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back