• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Procrastinators club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
    lol ya, i jus started and im not even last .. ye.. lol XD
    ha.. i see the ads for hypnotizing to stop proc. <-- is the club's name for short, im 2 lazy to actually type out the whole word XD lol well .. ya XD

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Always teh same AD's..maybe there is a "Continue procrastinating" AD somewhere in this world...

Ullion

Years
    Always teh same AD's..maybe there is a "Continue procrastinating" AD somewhere in this world...

lmfao that would definately make my day... hey.. where did people actually come up with that saying? Meh 2 lazy 2 think bout it XD

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    Oh Procrastinator's Club, where have you been all my life? :O

I'm like...teh queen of procrastination. I take at least two AP/Advanced courses each year and I STILL put crap off to the last second. XD;

~Kelsey

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    ...I was teh Queen of procrastination..but now I aintz..anyway, welcome^^

Ullion

Years

I'm like...teh queen of procrastination. I take at least two AP/Advanced courses each year and I STILL put crap off to the last second. XD;

~Kelsey

lol ay, same here... then again, if soemthing really actually inetrests me, adn i WANT to write it and stuff, i usually do.. but even then, i sometimes just.. well.. put it off.. oh adn today in math class, i told my tribe (Yes, tribe *sighs*) that i was in this group..and well the guy in my tribe is like "What, so you guys put off all of your meetings?" then laughed his head off.. lol hes like.. the funniest/weirdest guy i know. Oh and i cukld explain the tribey thing, but im 2 lazy XD

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    lmfao that would definately make my day... hey.. where did people actually come up with that saying? Meh 2 lazy 2 think bout it XD
    If you are referring to the word "procrastination", then I did put up a definition of the word and it's origins in it's first post.

~Kelsey
    Well, the club has been here ... since October 18 2006 :P

And wow, another self-proclaimed queen of procrastination. It looks like you have some competition here Nica.

So can I assume that you are joining?

Mwahahaha, procrastination is spreading like a disease!

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    She can have teh title..for teh moment..Until I get around to thinking of competing XD

Ullion

Years
    If you are referring to the word "procrastination", then I did put up a definition of the word and it's origins in it's first post.
    umm no.. i meant the one sayign thingy one sec lemme find it :P hmmm maybe i guess saying "That would amke my day" <-- ya i guess thats it.. so anyone kno w where it was came up with? or however u spell it?XD

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Oh..Umm I guess it came from someone who was really sad and didn't feel like saying any other saying, so felt like saying that one because it was teh easiest. In other words..I dunno XD

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    phrases.org.uk said:
    Make my day

Meaning

Give me an excuse to do you harm.

Origin

From the Clint Eastwood character Dirty Harry who encouraged felons to commit crimes so that he would have an excuse to shoot them - 'Go on punk, make my day'.
    So yeah, that's were it comes from.

Ullion

Years
    lmfao, i kidan figured by ahfl way reading thru it that you didn't really know.. lol XD anyways... im bored.. and dun wana go 2 bed.. tis down the hall and dont wanna get up XD

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    It's no where near bed time for me..I think you should get up teh next day and go to bed then..or unless "Teh procrastinator police"(ie:parents) Come to stop teh fun and BTW, after this post I ish first on teh postings for this club.

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    Now you're not! :P

Ummm, K-S, could you try typing a bit more legibly. It looks like your half-asleep :P

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Ish first againz.
    Ya I know, I do get a little confused..But for teh sake of procrastination I have to struggle to read through teh post XD

Ullion

Years
    srry, and i AM half asleep -_-
    lol oh well, maybe i should head of too-- *yawnz then passes out*

Nell

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2009
    See ya then, KS~ Crap. I procrastinated too much. My own mastery of the art brought about my downfall :P In other words, I'm screwed, because I went overboard with the laziness in collaboration with procastination, and landed myself in detention. w00t! XD

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    hehehe Jae, you should no better than to listen to a bunch of random's on the net encouraging you to do less in your studies XD

Have fun in detention! :P

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back