• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Randall Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShieldWolf27

18 year vet
Years
  • well......last night i was drinking a littile bit...which was stupid iand i wetnt off over something stupid...i just hope she can forgive me...

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Whoa...dang. Well she should forgive you when you say sorry. You did a stupid thing and you admit it. So she should. No worries. If not....then...I don't know.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    YAY! See I knew she will forgive you. ^^ You guys are good friends. She doesn't want to ruin the friendship with you. I am so happy for you. So how is it going? I see you changed your username. It is nice. I don't think I will change my name. I don't know...

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Maybe I will, hehehe...I keep you posted. XD Oh you are into Dragonball Z now...man I miss that anime. XD

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Awesome. Gohan is great, and also Goku too. ^^ So what is your favorite arc?

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Wow...you are into Megaman now. =O That is so great. Megaman is cool. So you been watching the anime?

ShieldWolf27

18 year vet
    Years
  • when I can....My gf is c0ommiung over to swim in our new pool. It is a 30x10 ft pool! I am so appy that it is up now...It took all weekend to put it up...that is why I wasn't online.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Oh, that is nice. ^^ I have a pool too, but it is at the apartment complex.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Ooops....I am so sorry Randall. *begs for forgiveness* It is only because of this lag we been having. ><; I was thinking about revive it. But haven't gotten a chance. Dumb lag and work. I haven't forgotten you. So how have you been?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back