• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Region Argument OOC

dragonite149

I am not male
    Years
    This is the OOC Thread for:
    The Region Argument OOC
    Credit to Tomackze for the awesome banner

Here is the main Role play thread: https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=236345
    See it for the plot and stuff like that.

Discuss the Roleplay, ask questions and Sign Up here!

Accepted Role-players with their pokemon:
    Dragonite149 as Madison 'Maddy' Raylas
    Info:
    Spoiler:

SU:
    Spoiler:

Dragonite149 as Jake Klay
    Info:
    Spoiler:

SU:
    Spoiler:

Sameo as Zakaria Fox
    Info:
    Spoiler:

SU:
    Spoiler:

Tomackze as Blitz Diark
    Info:
    Spoiler:

SU:
    Spoiler:

Zeburaika as Seirei Mizuki
    Info:
    Spoiler:

SU:
    Spoiler:

Pokepokemo as Mazz Piercer
    Info:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

SU:
    Spoiler:

Sophie as Belle Green
    Info:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

SU:
    Spoiler:

HunterZero as Vincent Ether
    Info:
    Spoiler:

SU:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

SUs are OPEN!

Last edited:
    Years
    Edited: To help out I'll put the rivalries right here:

dragonite149 and Tomackze (Madison Raylas and Blitz Diark)
    Sophie and Zeburaika (Belle Greene and Seirei Mizuki)
    Me and Sameo (Jake Klay and Zakaria Fox)
    HunterZero and Pokepokemo (Vincent Ether and Mazz Piercer)

Edited: Crud I did not save this banner so I can not go back and edit... if you don't like it I must redo entire thing. So hopefully you do like it

Attachments

• The Region Argument OOC
      region-argument.gif
      46.9 KB · Views: 343
    Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2018
    Hi everyone! I've already been accepted. I've PM'd my SU and im posting it here for everyone to see now.

Name: T.J. (Tyler James) Carrik

Personality: 2-3 paragraphs

T.J is generally good spirited, and just flat out funny. He tends to say thing that seem funny to him, but are most likely inappropriate to say. Most things don't "Get him down" but hes only human and gets sad or angry at cretin times. Goofy and joking nature most of the time, he has some trouble realizing when to be serious and when the time to joke is. In fact it's gotten him in quite a lot of trouble.

Believe it or not T.J's a really good listener. And even though hes always joking around, when someone needs to vent hes the one to go to. He'll listen to someone's problem with joking, but he knows what to say to make you feel better about it. Wether it's making you laugh about the situation or just giving advice. He has a BIG soft spot for girls. (And I'll mention why in his history)

He's never had trouble making friends, due to his good nature and fun personality. He has a way or bringing out the best in people. He's one of those people you meet and you say to your self "I dont quite know why, but I like that kid." He's always been fascinated by Pokemon but due to his childhood never been allowed to have one. T.J. has a breaking point just like everyone else. It takes a lot to get there but when you do it's not gonna be fun. He can handle him self in a fight, and isn't afraid to stand up for the people close to him.

Appearance:

2-3 paragraphs T.J. Stands at about 5'7 and has dark brown hair, he has a military style crew cut. He walks with a purpose, his posture straight. Always beginning on his left foot. His skin is tan from being outside so much, his eyes a dark brown. His arms not extremely muscular but not flimsy either, and his stomach being toned. He excersies frequently and his body deffinetley shows it.

His attire includes a military jacket, olive green. Jeans, and black converse. Underneath his jacket he wears a black or gray tank top. He has a military issue backpack. In it is a cantine, a knife, a pillow and sleeping bag a set of combat boots and standard BDU's. He also carries a small tent which is easily rolled up and put into a separate bag.

History: 2+ paragraphs

T.J. didn't have a good childhood, in fact it was rather bad. His real father left when he was about 8 years old. A year later his mom remarried. Before his mother remarried, she was a caring mom, she loved him and his little sister. But after a while she started to change. And as she changed, his step father started to treat T.J. and his sister like dirt. The man influenced his wife to do the same. The older T.J. got the worse things got between them. Getting to the point so bad where physical brawls broke out between them. His step father, being an ex military member beating T.J. to a bloody pulp every time. At first thing's were good between them, but after a while he started to push his military values on him. T.J. wasn't good at taking orders, and being yelled at every morning. Being woken up at 5 A.M. even on weekends. And one day he finally snapped, and that's when things started to get bad. When T.J. was 15, his mom and step dad sent him to boot camp. They thought it would "Whip him into line" because that's where his step dad went when he was 15. He didn't care that he was leaving the house, he was worried about his little sister. He told her that when he gets strong enough he'll come back to get her. But T.J. always wanted to be a pokemon trainer. But was never allowed to have one. It was probably in fear that he would use to to stand up to his step father. His half brother was treated like a prince in his house. Being his step fathers biological son he got everything he wanted, and was treated like a god. He hated T.J. and T.J. hated him. His half brother was allowed to have a pokemon, which made T.J. hate him even more. T.J. was in boot camp for a year. The headmaster hated him, being a close friend of his step fathers. He was always being picked on, singled out, and humiliated. He was there for a whole year. He went from one ****** situation to another. He planned his escape. They had a survival test coming up, the test was to survive in the forest with limited provisions for 3 days. On the second day when they were far enough in the woods he would make his escape. That night he packed up his backpack and was leaving the camp quietly as possible. He had no idea where he was going or what he was going to do. About a mile out he realized he was being followed. He turned around to see his commanding officer was behind him. "Where do you think your going Carrik? You miserable piece of ****" after that sentance a fist was slammed into his stomach and T.J. was bent over, and then kneed in the face. It was clear his nose was broken. T.J. fell face first into the dirt. A rock in front of him he reached for it and while he was being screamed at in the dirt he took the rock and smashed it against the officers face. The man fell back and spit out blood and one of his teeth. It gave T.J. just enough time to get up and start running as fast as he could. Running through trees stumbling along trying to travel in the opposite direction of the boot camp. He saw many pokemon as he rushed through the tress. None of them bothered him, he trusted pokemon. They could tell the boy was in trouble. He eventually reached the end of the Varidian forest and reached Varidian city. He stopped and ate from what he had in his backpack, and then continued to walk. He hung out in the woods surrounding there for a few days. By this time he was out of food. But he then heard someone coming close to him. He reached inside his backpack and grabbed his combat knife. A man in a lab coat. "ok I see by the knife you don't wanna be bothered. I'll just be going." He said while back peddling. T.J. quickly realized the man meant no harm and dropped his knife. "Hey! Wait im sorry! I thought you might be someone else..." Gary looked at the boy. He was pale, deffinetley hadn't eaten in a few days. "Are you lost?" The man asked. "I wouldn't say lost, more like off my path." T.J. said while chuckling. This was his true nature. Gark smiled he liked the boy. "You hungry?" T.J. was starving.. he instantly shook his head yes and Oak motioned him to follow him.

When they got back to his lab, Gary laid out some bread and fish. T.J. instantly started eating it. Thanking him over and over again in between bites. "So why were you in the woods... umm.. I didn't get your name." "T.J. my names T.J." "Well T.J. how long and why were you in the woods.?" "Just a few days.. I ran out of food." "Why are you dressed in military fatigues?" T.J. started from the beginning while snacking on food Gary kept on bringing out. Oak listened feeling sorry for the boy. He could tell he was a good kid.

Starter: Bulbasaur. (Pan, Male)
    Class: Trainer
    Wanted Number: 9
    Home: Kanto
    Blaine's favorite pokemon: Rapidash!

Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2018
    Yah I know I forgot to fix that -_- thought it was rapidash cuz of the manga, and im trying my best to catch up. Can you bring me up to speed like summarize whats happended so far?

Years
    Name:Rebecca White
    Nickname:Becca
    Class:Both (please..)
    Homeplace:Johto, New Bark Town
    Physical Appearance:Long, Dirty brown hair that is always down. 4.5 foot tall.I have Blue Eyes.
    Clothing:
    I usually wear Ripped Jeans and a random T-Shirt.
    Personality:Loves pokemon and Rebecca almost always runs.She is very reliable and you can count on her.She isn't shy and she loves pokemon battles.She also loves contests and cute pokemon.
    History:Always watches battles and contests.Her father is a Pokemon Doctor.She's been through tough times, like when her pet Pichu almost died.The day after her 10th birthday, she went for a slot to get a pokemon at a meeting.
    Random Number: 12
    Wanted Starter: Shinx/Mareep
    Other:None
    Flareon!

Its a bit wrong.......is it?

Years
    Yah I know I forgot to fix that -_- thought it was rapidash cuz of the manga, and im trying my best to catch up. Can you bring me up to speed like summarize whats happended so far?

Not much. Get your starter, get your pokemon, get on the boat, meet other trainers.

Here is the task lists posted so far

Post Happenings(* at the beginning means everyone have to do it, ~ at the beginning means not everyone has to do it/It's optional):

~Arrive in Sinnoh (Only if you are not currently in Sinnoh)
    *Arrive at Professor Rowan's lab
    ~Listen to Prof Rowan's speech, introducing you to the world of Pokemon (Optional :D)
    *Get your starter Pokemon, which is outside its Pokeball when you get it
    ~Nickname your starter Pokemon (Optional)
    *Get an AdvanceDex, five Pokeballs, 2 Potions and three tins of Pokemon food
    *Get on a boat at the docks
    ~Interact with others on the boat

Years
    Blitz's team:

Pokemon:
    The Region Argument OOC

Elekid's attacks: Quick Attack, Leer, Thundershock
    Elekid's level: 8
    Elekid's Ability: Static

The Region Argument OOC

Meguroco attacks: Rage, Leer
    Meguroco's level: 3
    Meguroco's ability: Intimidate

Items: AdvanceDex, Four Pokeballs, One Potion, One Heart Scale, and Two tins of Pokemon food

Last edited:

dragonite149

I am not male
    Years
    Name:Rebecca White
    Nickname:Becca
    Class:Both (please..)
    Homeplace:Johto, New Bark Town
    Physical Appearance:Long, Dirty brown hair that is always down. 4.5 foot tall.I have Blue Eyes.
    Clothing:I usually wear Ripped Jeans and a random T-Shirt.
    Personality:Loves pokemon and Rebecca almost always runs.She is very reliable and you can count on her.She isn't shy and she loves pokemon battles.She also loves contests and cute pokemon.
    History:Always watches battles and contests.Her father is a Pokemon Doctor.She's been through tough times, like when her pet Pichu almost died.The day after her 10th birthday, she went for a slot to get a pokemon at a meeting.
    Random Number: 12
    Wanted Starter: Shinx/Mareep
    Other:None
    Flareon!

Its a bit wrong.......is it?
    Accepted with Mareep, but only because it's Random Number 12! Also, you're allowed to be both a Coordinator and a trainer. That last sentence goes for everybody!

HunterZero

Maverick Hunting til the end
    Years
    Hey i have a quick question if your rival is not very active or never on when you are how can you handle/have a rival battle cause i really don't see pokepokemo on that much

Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2018
    I think they should be to a point, there should be some situations where you can pass and somewhere it's mandatory. When those situations occur will be up to you. I'm fine with either one, but that's just my thought's on it. What does everyone else think? I agree with Dragonite that this should be a democratic decision.

Years
    I agree with it being optional. It should be your choice to battle your rival or not... You can also go and find other rivals while you are at it... Sure that might be your "MAIN" rival but that doesn't mean you can't have more than one.

Ash had Gary, Ritchie, and others in his Kanto region

ComiTurtle

The cake is a lie.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2013
    Name: David Grey
    Nickname: Grey
    Class: Both
    Home Region/City: Sinnoh, Floaroma Town
    Physical Appearance: David has medium length messy auburn hair and crystal blue eyes that hide behind a pair of rectangular glasses. He stands at 5'7" tall and has a semi-athletic build. He has some weight on him but not enough to be noticeable. He has somewhat pale skin but nothing overly dramatic. An easy way to describe him would be a bookish type of person.
    Clothing: When not in his special pinstriped grey and gold tuxedo for contests and special occasions he wears cloths that are more common. He wears a bright green shirt with the imprinting of grey stemed and gold leaved flowers on his left side spreading to his back. He also has a long sleeved version too.
    His common pants are that of jeans with the same flower pattern on the right leg. He wears a primrose bracelet on his right hand he takes very good care of it and it allows seems to stay its bright yellow color. His shoes are common grey tennis shoes and h has a grey backpack adorned with bright flowers.
    Personality: David has a happy-go-lucky personality he seems to not be phased by other people's opinions. He likes to show off and be the center of attention. He may seem to be all talk at times but when he gets serious you can see it in his eyes. David is a thinker and in important situations, he can think to his full potential he probably is thinking at least four steps ahead of his opponent.
    History: David grew up in a large family with four sisters, two older and two younger. He played with them as a young child and grew very connected with them. In school he finished the same year as his oldest sister by skipping 2 grades. He and her started working as interns with the honey guy they learned how to attract pokemon and how to create food for them for them. He was sent mail saying he had been randomly selected to become a trainer so he accepted joyfully thinking he would finally have a challenge. His family was heart broken but let him go on his journey. His sisters made him a bracelet out of newly packed primrose.
    Random Number: 07
    Wanted Starter: Turtwig
    Other: He goes by his last name and has a picture of his family in his backpack.
    What's Blaine's favorite Pokemon?: Flareon

Parivir

rage, rage against the dying of the light.
    Years
    Name: Logan Avian
    Nickname: Zero
    Class: Coordinator!
    Home Region/City: He was born in Goldenrod City, Johto, but recently moved to Sunyshore City, Sinnoh
    Physical Appearance: Logan Avian is 5'9". He has short and crammy jet black hair, result of his mom's horrid hair-cutting skills. He has really dark brown eyes, so dark that you have to be a centimeter away from his face to see any trace of brown in it. He has a pale complexion, and rather skinny. No trace of muscle can be seen in his body.
    Clothing: As far as clothings go, Logan is a grab-it-and-go type of wearer, grabbing whatever he came across in his wardrobe and putting it on. However, before he goes in a contest, he can spend 1 hour+ in the dressing room, courtesy of his shy personality. He designs his own clothings, and in a contest always wear something that's black.
    Personality: Logan is creative, which is the most powerful aspect that made him the way he is. He is also really kind and caring, but shy to a point. He is also very hesitant about anything outside art, although his creativity makes him really confident when showing his works. His favorite color is any shade of blue and black. He won't approach anyone he doesn't know very well, and only makes new friends if the other person makes the first move. For some unknown reason, he hates dishwashers and despises water-types.
    History:

Born in the butsling Goldenrod city, you'd think Logan is a socializer like everybody else in the city. However, Logan showed interests and talent in the arts since he was two, and got so obsessed with it that he didn't have time to make friends, hence his limited amount of friends. He is, however, fond of pokemon, and always befriends the little critters. His best friend was his little Caterpie, who was killed in a dishwasher accident three years ago. When his father, a famous scientist, was transferred to the marine biology science lab in Sunyshore City, Logan had to be persuaded by his mom 8 hours full before he reluctantly agreed to move to the coastal city. He always despises water, water-types and most importantly dishwashers.

He has a creative mind, but his intelligence wouldn't exactly what you might call "brilliant." He has never done well in PokéSchool, and has gotten a bad grade in every subject but Art and Music, hence his nickname "Zero." His only human friends are his mom, his dad, his little brother Allen and his classmate Gwen. His mom is an avid battler, the old Gym Leader of Goldenrod City before she moved, and now quickly raising through the ranks as the Hearthome City Gym Leader. She taught Zero how to train pokemon, although he showed no interests in it. He was more attracted to Pokemon Contest, dreaming to be a Coordinator.

His father, being a scientist, always showed him how good a trio of Magnetons can do an awesome trick for contests. "Magnet Dance, I call it," he once said, "The Magnetons pulls each other together with their positive and negative poles, and then quickly all turn to their negative poles and pushes each other away. They keep turning around and spinning in this motion, before finally releasing Discharge, and being bathed in a shower of yellow jolts." Zero, as always, was fascinated.

Now that he's in a whole new region, will he finally try out being a coordinator? Will he overcome his fear of people and start showing his creativity? No one knows...

Random Number: 1
    Wanted Starter: Depends on who you're asking. If you ask Zero, he'll take Turtwig. If you ask me, I'll pick Piplup, for plot twists since he hates water-types ;)
    Other: He hates water-types, and will attack them with a passion.
    What's Blaine's favourite Pokemon?: Flareon ^.^

Last edited:

Parivir

rage, rage against the dying of the light.
    Years
    lol, people, get ready for some drama... >=D

Haha, thanks, I will! I have a feeling someone won't, though... xD

Last edited:
    Back