• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The S.S. Annie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Now with Kung-Fu grip! XD
Years
  • Eevee smelled buttered rolls, so he ran to the dining hall. He was HUNGRY! Eevee got some of everything, including artificial Magcargo shells (noone wanted to kill a Pokemon for food) filled with cheese. When he had his fill, he went back out to the battle.

Adaia

Wind Gypsy
    Years
  • Adaia shook his hand. She shrugged off her instinctive suspicion and smiled at him.
    'Adaia,' she said. 'Were you chasing someone?' She had heard running footsteps before she had turned the corner.

OOC: bleaugh

danielthmaniel

???-Confused-???
    Years
  • Silver Gardian I'm glad to see you trying to participate BUT:

1) Your posts are too short. You could have combinded those four posts together.
    2) You posted four posts in a row. People find this quite anoying.
    3) This RP is full. If you'd like to participate in a RP please find another one.

You may want to catch up on the rules. Sorry about that ^^;

lex

PEEWEE!!! ^_^
    Years
  • OOC: Adia what does "bleaugh" mean? (Just curious)

IC: Their hands met and Dymitry could feel her smooth skin against his. He had gotten a feeling he had never gotten after his family died. This is odd He though. He noticed he had been holding her hand to long because of him pondering. "Oh, I'm sorry." He spoke. A light rosy pink began to appear in his pale cheeks. Emotions again? He thought. Whats happening? He pondered as the blush began to fade. "Yes, I was chasing someone." He responded feeling unfomfortable talking. Before any more emotions could show up, he walked away to ponder about what happened. Is it love?... he thought...

Adaia

Wind Gypsy
    Years
  • OOC: he is falling in love with her??! coolies! bleaugh is supposed to be a retching sound at the patheticecy of my posts.

IC: Adaia noticed a hint of red in his cheeks and found herself blusing as well. He seemed as confused and embarrassed as she. She had never felt this feeling before. Suddenly he turned and walked away. She stared after him for a moment.
    'Wait!' she called out, dashing after him. 'What's wrong?'

OOC: bleaugh again.

Years
  • After getting on the ship, Literally as the Gangplank was being pulled up, Scott walked to his room and took his backpack off. Next he pulled his pokeballs out and released his Espeon, Umbreon, and Flareon and gave them some Pokefood. After watching his pokemon eat for a moment, he pulled out his Rocket Communicator, losked his door, and called his boss. He said: "Hi boss. I got on the Ship at the last minute just as you said so I didn't draw attention to myself." "Good. Remember the plan, pretend you're a normal trainer untill the time is right. Also, wear your street chlothes at all times." "Duh! I don't want to get kicked off the ship." "It would be a good idea to talk to the other people on the ship so you know which ones you should steal pokemon from first." "Ok boss" *hangs up* By this time, Scott's pokemon had finished eating. and Scott says "Hey guys! How would you like to go up to the deck and battle?" The pokemon all knod in agreement so Scott puts them in their balls, puts his backpack on his back, and takes the elevator up to the Deck.

OOC: How many moves can my Pokemon have? Only 4 or as many as the can have up to their level?

Now with Kung-Fu grip! XD
    Years
  • OOC: Does it really matter? I think the limit might be at 5-6 moves per Pokemon.

Silver waited for his opponent's next move. Quagsire was ready, and Silver had to figure out a new plan. This gave him enough time to come up with one that may win him the battle. He withdrew Quagsire and sent out his weakest Pokemon in his party: Pichu. The only thing that made Silver carry Pichu with him was it's impressive stamina. Pichu could withstand a ton of phisical abuse before even thinking of falling down.

lex

PEEWEE!!! ^_^
    Years
  • Dymitry shoved away as if she was a minor distraction. He continued in his path with his head bowed. How could I be doing this to her? He once again thought. He could hear her sweet innocent voice telling his what was wrong. He then decided to tell her. "I love you.." the words blurrted out. Dymitry ran away from his fears as fast as possible before she could react to the comment he gave. This was totally new to him...

OOC: Tada!!!lol

Adaia

Wind Gypsy
    Years
  • OOC: oh my god! lmao

IC: Adaia's eyes widened in shock at his words.She took a step back and he suddenly ran off. She took a step forwards, about to give chase but decided to leave him alone. He seemed confused and embarrassed and she knew that only time alone would fix that.Indeed, she felt rather the same. She wasn't sure whether she returned the feeling of love for him for she could never remember feeling it. Vitesse (Ponyta) nudged her shoulder, shaking her from her reverie. She looked at her pokemon. They all had hungry, hopeful looks on their faces.
    'Oh alright, we'll go and get smething to eat,' she laughed. They set off again, following the signs to the dining hall. They sat down and began to eat, the pokemon eating hungrily but Adaia only playing with the food on her plate, thinking about Dymitry, his words and the strange feeling she had.

OOC: bleaugh again and again

danielthmaniel

???-Confused-???
    Years
  • occ: Well, we've gotten pretty far in the RP. I guess we should continue:

ic: "Let's move into position!" whispered Luke as the grunts boarded the main hallway. The time to strike was now. Now that they had captured the captain and his crew, everything was ready to go. Luke talked into the speaker "Will all passengers please report to the main foyer, I repeat will all passengers please report to the main foyer." Now was the fun part, locking the doors he walked into the main foyer.

lex

PEEWEE!!! ^_^
    Years
  • Dymitry entered a large pitch black room. He huddled in a corner, irate and afriad. He then heard a cocophony of shreiks in his head wich seemed to be taunting him. Leave me Alone! he yelled in his head impatiently. "Die! Die!" the menacing voice repeated. He had no where to go. He stood up with the voices harshly screaming in his head. He ran, unable to find something to gingerly sooth him. He ran desperatly, and in an amazing coinicidence, he bummped into Adia. "I love you Adia!! Help me!" He yelled, with tears streaming down his red cheeks. He then felt his soul slighty faint, and he slowly and laggardly layed on the floor and closed his eyes.

OOC: I fainted, I'm not dead!!!lol

Years
  • ooc: Is the guy who made the announcement team rocket? Howed he get on board???

ic: When Scott heard the announcement over the PA system, he ran back to his room to find out if the person who made the announcement was from Team Rocket. He called his boss but his secretary said he was in a meeting. So then he called TR's automated Pokemon withdrwarl/deposit server. He diled the number to withdraw the rest of his team: a lv. 59 Female Vaperon, a Lv. 57 Male Gardevoir and an Egg. He then put his communicator away, took his backpack, and walked down to the main foyer.

Adaia

Wind Gypsy
    Years
  • Adaia's eyes widened in shock as Dymitry crashed into her and then fainted. She quickly bent and lifted him up but he didn't wake. She turned to Vitesse.
    'Come here,' she said firmly. The ponyta obeyed, turning so that Adaia could sling the unconcious youth over her back. then Adaia and her pokemon began to hurry down the corridors. They made it to the deserted sickbay and Adaia pulled Dymitry off Vitesse, laying him on the bunk in the room. She smoothed his hair out of his eyes, tears streaming down her face for no apparent reason, wondering what had made him faint. 'Please wake up,' she murmured. 'Please. I- I love you.'

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back