• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Second Coming OOC center

Status
Not open for further replies.

Donnie

the popstar that never was
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 22, 2013
    really?
    im gonna be in horror mode for the rest of the year
    so on a horror/thriller/scary level
    what would you give it?

Sublime

Blimey!
    Years
    For gameplay value 8/10. its enjoyable, but the scariness factor make it even more amazing

scary factor 9/10. its kinda like Silent Hill, random moster appearances

And you're not just facing monsters. Sometimes you're up against the environment. Having a creature pop out at you from a vent isn't the only way to create a scare, and obviously the developers knew that. If a door is barred, or a section of the hull is blown out, and you need to venture out into a vaccuum to reach your destination... if you have to trek across a portion of the outside of the ship, with a limited air supply... that can be scary enough on its own. Especially when the environment is so well captured. Something about being out in the silence of space, watching your air meter tick away as your breathing becomes more labored... it can be pretty intense
    [^ thats from someone else's review, but i agree 100% with it.]

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    Parents won't even let me see "R" rated movies of the horror sort. They MIGHT let me see the Matrix series, but nooo, they wouldn't let me watch "Dawn of the Dead" when it was on TV, even though the TV gave it a "14" rating --'

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    Heh. And how can I be a great paranormal investigator if I can't even watch this kind of stuff...?

I do not get scared of movie stuff easily. I can usually predict when something's gonna sneak up and surprise everyone XD

Donnie

the popstar that never was
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 22, 2013
    if you played silent hill 2
    all your predictions will be wrong

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    OK, then? O.o Perhaps so, perhaps not. I've gotten good at predicting/creating my own reality.

As a joke on our week-long trip, I prayed that my now ex-friend's canoe would capsize while mine was fine, but in a safe place. His boat did capsize later that day, and right by a good place to stop, too.

Coincidence much?

Sublime

Blimey!
    Years
    your predictions would be very wrong. you think something is gonna come out of the closet,

BOOM!

it was really in your shirt.

thats what Silent Hill does to you. gets you thinking in a pattern, then defies that pattern

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    I still think I'd be able to predict such. After all, you'd think it would happen in the most expected places. But someone like me knows it would happen in the most unexpected places :/

Rinnosuke

-Nejibana
    Years
    I still think I'd be able to predict such. After all, you'd think it would happen in the most expected places. But someone like me knows it would happen in the most unexpected places :/
    I need to Improve my Rp didn't get acpected because of the plot T.T

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    I could help you with the plot, Gallade :/ I may have writer's block, but I've been doing a great job of conquering it.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    Waiting for anybody to post in the RP O.O

At least Slyther finished her battle ^^

Heh, I still love my next opponents' personalities:

Kit's - Perfectionist when it comes to breeding shinies
    Rydia's - A pain in the Arceus, perverted Bidoof cosplaying juvi brat
    Noir's - A know-it-all old coot XD

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    Aaron strikes me as that kind XD

Well, Kit's next opponent after Grace will be a girly-boy XD In other words, a boy who loves girly things. And I think I'll make Rydia's a boyish-girl XD

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    Well, I thought it went like this:

Johto badges vs. Johto badges
    Kanto badges vs. Kanto badges

And so on. To make it fairer.

Since Madam and Dom both have Kanto badges, there is a possibility of them going against each other.

Since Noir and Weslyn have Sinnoh badges, it's the same thing.

No RPer but Rydia and no RPer but Kit have Hoenn or Johto badges. Unless Umbreon decided to go through Johto... I forgot which region he wanted to do XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back