• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Second Coming OOC center

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    wtf is pandora?

also, about the profile pic you wanted,
    demensions?
    render?
    border?
    text color?
    text style?
    anything else?

Dimensions: Anything that works, as long as the width is longer or equal to the length
    Render: Um... Explanation? O.o
    Border: If it makes it look nicer ^^
    Text Color: I prefer some shade of blue/indigo to work with the background
    Text Style: Anything you find that's cool or works ^^
    Anything Else: Well, unless you're already using the Ninetales with its necklace colored blue instead of red...

Sublime

Blimey!
    Years
    Dimensions: Anything that works, as long as the width is longer or equal to the length
    Render: Um... Explanation? O.o
    Border: If it makes it look nicer ^^
    Text Color: I prefer some shade of blue/indigo to work with the background
    Text Style: Anything you find that's cool or works ^^
    Anything Else: Well, unless you're already using the Ninetales with its necklace colored blue instead of red...

render is a picture with a transparent background.

so when i say render, just link me to the pic xD

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    So, this is at the moment Open To new Submissions, Correct?
    *dares to hope*

Yeah, of course. We need more RPers. We only have four active ones at the time (until Umbre posts again...).

Oh, THAT'S what you mean, Army XD

Um... Anything with all shades of indigo/blue. A flamed pattern would help the picture out better.

LunarMaddness

King of Night
    Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2009
    Yeah, of course. We need more RPers. We only have four active ones at the time (until Umbre posts again...).

Sweeeeeet =) So I guess i'm Pming this bio to Pink Lopunny then? also, i wanted to know if I should start with a full team of pokemon, since i'm starting rather late in the game?

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    Sweeeeeet =) So I guess i'm Pming this bio to Pink Lopunny then? also, i wanted to know if I should start with a full team of pokemon, since i'm starting rather late in the game?

You can PM it to me actually, since I'm the co-owner. And since Lop isn't on, I'm in charge, so send it to me, and I'll check it out ^^

And I believe you can start with a full team of Pokemon, since Lop let Slytherfang do so.

Sublime

Blimey!
    Years
    @Lunar: you would have to ask Lop about the pokemon thing

@pika: i have no homework. just goofing off and playing guitar and listening to my friend sing the lyrics i came up with for her.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    Lucky XD

I think Dusty would be alright with it, Army. Remember, I'm in charge 'til he gets on ^^

Not like I'm gonna control EVERYTHING, but...

Army, get to work. Post on the RP. *joking*

I swear, I'm not like that.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    I dunno. Busy with homework, I guess XD Or maybe he got a new bf. Who knows?

And I thought you needed Dusty to post in order to post XD Though you could continue as Dom...

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    XD

Dammit, I liked Geology when I did it in 6th grade in my GT Science class. Now it's too annoying for me O.o

Sublime

Blimey!
    Years
    holy freakin jesus!

i just got the crap scared outta me!

so while im waiting for people to post here, i've been playing Dead Space.

and there was this one part where two Necromorphs [zombie things] came at me. I killed them and proceeded to loot their bodies for ammo.

when i aproached them, one of them jumped back up and screamed at me.

i screamed.....really loud

o.o

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back