• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Second Coming OOC center

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
  • I have no clue, to tell the truth.

OK, right now, chanchimi is on hiatus since she's busy and whatnot. Since Dusty has yet to remove Tora or Umbre (I doubt he remembers Tora --').

And if Dusty is not on by January 1st, if it's alright, I'd like to take control of this RP.

Sublime

Blimey!
    Years
  • Well, you ARE Co-owner after all.

I say, leave Dusty a VM, or PM, about the situation. He seems to get on every now and again; but never posts. [He was actually on today..]

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
  • Well, maybe you should. After all, I'm bad at the kind of stuff, and I'm somewhat afraid of him yelling at me. I know he wouldn't, but... ><'

You should ask him about if we should close both threads (this and the RP) or not. I can keep track of what has been happening on a Word doc.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
  • Well, you've done that.

I really am thinking about allowing Gallade to RP in this RP again. He's improved a lot, and besides, we were pretty bad in the beginning, but did Dusty remove us? No. So I have half a mind to bring Gallade back, regardless of what Dusty says. If he doesn't reply to your VM when he next gets on, it either means he doesn't care about the RP whatsoever anymore, or he does and he's still grounded. But if he does not send a VM by Christmas this year, or if he does not say anything regarding the RP whatsoever, then I'm taking over, if that's OK with everyone here.

Rinnosuke

-Nejibana
    Years
  • Well, you've done that.

I really am thinking about allowing Gallade to RP in this RP again. He's improved a lot, and besides, we were pretty bad in the beginning, but did Dusty remove us? No. So I have half a mind to bring Gallade back, regardless of what Dusty says. If he doesn't reply to your VM when he next gets on, it either means he doesn't care about the RP whatsoever anymore, or he does and he's still grounded. But if he does not send a VM by Christmas this year, or if he does not say anything regarding the RP whatsoever, then I'm taking over, if that's OK with everyone here.
    Well I think Pika should take over the RP if Dusty doesn't come back by Christmas

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
  • But we should get the consort of the others, too.

I'm sure Army won't mind. Not sure about Slyther or Umbreon tho. I'll let Umbreon and chanchimi take as long as they need to post; the same goes with Tora. If Dusty does come on and tries to remove the three of them, then I won't allow it. And especially if he kicks out chanchimi and Tora and not Umbreon I really won't allow it. After all, just 'cause they're paired doesn't mean Umbreon has rights that others don't have X_X I doubt Dusty would do such a thing, but you never know...

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
  • Hmm... He's been through a bit irl, though, so I guess it's changed him a bit. Reminds me of a now ex-friend of mine. He doesn't consider me an ex-friend, but because I never told him. But it went like this:

So, it was my first year in the private school, right? He was really nice to me, and I had fallen in love with him. But then, his mother died, and I was sorry for him. But then, he started hanging with people who had hated him before, and he changed completely. He started treating me worse than he did before, and put me down for things he would've never put me down for before. He even began to believe I loved him after I lost my love for him (which was around the time he changed). But he only believed this because some of the girls who once hated him told him, and he didn't even believe ME, who was his friend originally. He betrayed me, and I can never forgive that. And then now, four months after I see him, he calls us because he found out we were moving. Then, when I actually get the guts to talk to him after he calls again later, he acts as if nothing ever happened. I hate him for it. I can never call myself his friend ever again.

So yeah. Perhaps it's 'cause Dusty has gained a new personality through that emo site of his or because he's broken up with his boyfriend a couple times. It's hard being 16, I suppose. But still, he is our RP master for the time being, so we really can't say much more about him.

-This is RP-related, Alter. I swear.-

Sublime

Blimey!
    Years
  • Well, sorry to say Im done with it
    v.v
    If ya'll want, you can request to a mod to get the ownership switched if ya'll want to still do it. Or make a "PT2" topic for it to continue on your own basis and newer plot. But yeah, close it, or ask for the ownership to be switched. Im done rping for a while. A WHILE.
    Sorry if I worried ya'll.
    Im back on PC, just no longer going to be part of any rp's

Quoted from Pink_Lopunny on my VM's
    I don't think it will be the same without him; so do you think we should get it closed?

I do.

Yrie

I'm done here. Ciao~
    Years
  • That stinks. At least the thread is still going. Yeah, and I agree that Pikataro should take over at least temporarily. I'm not all for getting it closed, maybe keep it going for a little longer?

Sublime

Blimey!
    Years
  • Well, the thing is...We hardly even delved into the meat of the plot. I mean, Lop had practically the whole RP planned out as far as major events.

Well, if he can PM the ideas to Pika; maybe we can keep it going.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
  • Hmm... Geez, that doesn't help... Well, if that's the case, I'm letting Gallade back in. His RPing has changed, and I can trust he can do better.

And as for this stuff, I can come up with my own things. Though whatever shall be done with Dusty's characters? Kill them off -shot- I'll think of something.

Sublime

Blimey!
    Years
  • Hmm... Geez, that doesn't help... Well, if that's the case, I'm letting Gallade back in. His RPing has changed, and I can trust he can do better.

And as for this stuff, I can come up with my own things. Though whatever shall be done with Dusty's characters? Kill them off -shot- I'll think of something.

I say talk to Lop about the ideas for the RP. Then one of us can RP as Dusty and one of us as Flade, Claudia and Renae.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
  • I ain't talking to him... It's kinda pathetic, but... Yeah... I don't wanna tick him off in any way.

I'd say the two of us would probably be the most active, so... We'd probably get two characters apiece. I'd like Flade and Renae, personally :/

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
  • Well, they're both sages. So we take half-and-half. You can take Madam, if you want :/

And actually, I don't mind getting it closed. But I could start it anew. I can just copy it to Word and work with it :/ And of course, I'll let more people join ^^

I dunno.

Sublime

Blimey!
    Years
  • Well, just think of all the work we put into this...

But then again, it did get off to a bad start. We were just RP'ing newbs then.

I saw we start fresh with the same plot; you and I as Onwer and Co-Owner respectively.

sound good everybody?

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
  • Who said I'd give you Co-Owner position???

Ah, you can be Co-Owner XD

You think we should just start over, period? If that's the case, I'm changing Flade to be a Water user >.> I hate the fact that Fire is most of the time bad (but I still love Team Magma :3). But I'll keep Dusty a Bug user, of course ^^ No one could change that.

And Serene and Falste will be in the beginning together (not together-together, but they'll just know of each other's existence), and I'll probably leave Noir out of the picture for possibly the entire RP.

And finally, if we do start over, I'll PM everyone besides you who's currently part of the RP (the five others XD), and tell them of this.

But only if you're OK with it.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    Ya'll had better get to finishing up here.
    I just sent a closing request to the RP mod.

And to Pika and Gallade:
    Grow up.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back