• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Second Coming OOC center

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
  • XD Wow...

A friend of mine irl trained her starter in Pearl at least 10 levels before challenging the next gym leader/E4 until way later. That was because she had a hard time getting by Gardenia, 'til she found out she could get a Ponyta XD

OMFG, your A+B+Down thing freakin' WORKED. I caught Azelf with my second ball.

Sublime

Blimey!
    Years
  • XD Wow...

A friend of mine irl trained her starter in Pearl at least 10 levels before challenging the next gym leader/E4 until way later. That was because she had a hard time getting by Gardenia, 'til she found out she could get a Ponyta XD

OMFG, your A+B+Down thing freakin' WORKED. I caught Azelf with my second ball.

A+B+DOWN is magical. Never doubt it's powers.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
  • XD

Oh yeah, used it to catch my HM Slave for Plat. Featuring... *dun dun dun dunnnnnn* Slave, the female Bibarel! *shot* I need something that can learn Waterfall, Surf, AND Rock Climb, and this fatso fits the bill X_x *plus, I want Mei to learn Earthquake, but I don't want to get rid of Muddy Water*

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
  • Yeah. That's why people give it to "Banaphy" XD

Hey, it's a GOOD name for a cruddy Pokemon. Though I don't need it since I'm going Mesprit hunting.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
  • Yeah... You can't find Diglett, and a Pokemon with Mean Look? Most likely the Mesprit would pwn it, inless Giratina can learn it... But I doubt that.

Crobat...? Mean Look...? When could it learn tha... Oh yeah, right XD

Sublime

Blimey!
    Years
  • Yeah... You can't find Diglett, and a Pokemon with Mean Look? Most likely the Mesprit would pwn it, inless Giratina can learn it... But I doubt that.

Crobat...? Mean Look...? When could it learn tha... Oh yeah, right XD

Route 228 i beleive

And as long as you use Mean Look, that pokemon can swap out while Mespirit is still trapped

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
  • Yeah. REAL helpful. Like I've beaten the E4 already >.> 'Tis the only way I can go there.

Eh, really? Hmm... I could do that. But you can't get Misdreavus in the game, though can Gastly learn it?

It would have to be fast, though.

Sublime

Blimey!
    Years
  • Yeah. REAL helpful. Like I've beaten the E4 already >.> 'Tis the only way I can go there.

Eh, really? Hmm... I could do that. But you can't get Misdreavus in the game, though can Gastly learn it?

It would have to be fast, though.

oops, didn't think of that xD

Ghastly can learn it near lvl 21 i beleive...

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
  • I don't think it'll be fast enough, so...

I'll wait later. When I can get Cresselia and the three legendary birds.

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
  • Okay, yeah. Guys? Keep your discussion related to the RP; looking at the posts on this page, I would have pegged this as some sort of pokémon daily chit-chat rather than an OOC thread for an RP, and that's not cool.

I don't place many demands on OOC threads, but you have quite successfully managed to lose even the slightest relevance to the RP at hand. If you want to discuss your pokémon and moveset preferences then please do it by VM or IM.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
  • Okay, yeah. Guys? Keep your discussion related to the RP; looking at the posts on this page, I would have pegged this as some sort of pokémon daily chit-chat rather than an OOC thread for an RP, and that's not cool.

I don't place many demands on OOC threads, but you have quite successfully managed to lose even the slightest relevance to the RP at hand. If you want to discuss your pokémon and moveset preferences then please do it by VM or IM.
    Shoot... Yeah, Alter's right, whether we want this or not... SO! We have to take it through VM or PMs. After all, you can send PMs to multiple people so it could be like having a normal convo.

So from now on, as the co-owner, I declare that we'll have to talk about the RP *to most of our dismay* I hope Dusty doesn't get mad at us *or me* for this X_x

I'll try getting chanchimi to post, so...

And I'm completely assuming we can't go off-topic every post while still talking about the RP in that same post...

Last edited:

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
  • Yeah, OK. SO...

Dom's battle is three Pokemon
    Kit's is two Pokemon
    Weslyn's is three
    Rydia's is two
    Noir's is three

Just so everyone knows...

Status