• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Snivy Fan Club {Cool, Eh?}

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taposa

;)
Years
    • Seen Mar 7, 2022
    If you were to pick a known or famous trainer in the Pokemon series, who would you pick as Snivy's partner? Umm...Ash Of Course.
    "I choose you,Ash. Use Train Snivy." and "Snivy earned Exp. 1,059,860."
    This is why I like Ash for training Snivy, He is nice to Pokémon and brave to train them.

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    I have Dawn as a second option, I think she is a great partner, 'cause I'm sure Snivy would like to participate on Pokemon Contests too! :P

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
    Years
  • Why not Brock? I think next to Ash, Brock is the best character in the anime. I'm pretty sure snivy would be raised well.

*and it would be like Croagunk*

Off topic: I think Taposa is not yet qualified to post topic, but hell. Snivy approved. :) Just saying.

Avishka

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    If you were to pick a known or famous trainer in the Pokemon series, who would you pick as Snivy's partner?
    i would choose Ash. he is nice to Pokemon and cares about them

Last edited:

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Taposa didn't started a topic, I did. o3o ..

Brock's not a bad choice, as he is planning to be a Pokemon Doctor, but I guess Snivy, being quite adventurous, would prefer to travel than to be together with Brock, soo Ash or Dawn would be a better choice. :3

Exzessiva

~shy trainer with a shy Ralts~
    Years
  • If you were to pick a known or famous trainer in the Pokemon series, who would you pick as Snivy's partner?

I will choose May ofc! I think she is awesome and really loves her pokemons with all her heart. + she makes awesome pokeblocks too ;)

She aspires to become a pokemon co-ordinator by participating in the pokemon contests. So that way Snivy's beauty as well as fighting skills would be showcased!

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Yes, either Dawn or May will do a great job training Snivy. :)

miltankRancher

Years
  • Between the two, I think Dawn could raise it better. I mean May was more focused on the competitive side of contests, while Dawn just wants to bring out the best on each Pokemon.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
  • @Ex: nope. not yet. I am still judging to who I'll give some partial points since i cannot find a COMPLETE CORRECT ANSWER. :))) I maybe gave it away so hard.

EDIT: I think I may not have time to explain the answers later so I am going to explain it right now. I still have a Theater Meeting later.

This is the answer.

EXPLANATIONS

a. I am thinking of Pokemon.

Of course. Servine is a Pokemon.

b. One of his only base stat is the sum of Euler's totient function φ(x). The stat is a semiperfect number. It is also the Atomic number of Mercury.

The Totient function, semiperfect number, and the AN of Mercury is 80. The first sixteen integers of the Totient function adds up to 80. Also, some of its divisors adds up to 80 (1,4,5,10,20,40) making it a semiperfect number. The number not in the list is 8, 2 , and 16. Also, AN of Mercury or Hg is 80.

The only base stat shown in TCG's is the HP. Which in this case equals 80.

c. It can ONLY know a paralyzing move which deals damage, and a simple attack which can never miss. If I know correctly.

Well, as we can see. Servine can only know Wrap (after flipping a coin can Paralyze) and Tackle (which if i know correctly, never misses in the TCG.)

d. In it's world, there exists only 37 monsters. (This equals 3 points)

Servine's Japanese card number is 02/37. 37. Self-explanatory.

e. It is seen to be running away. (This equals 3 points)

Well, its image in the card is seen to be running away. Though with a mischievous glint in its eyes.

HINT: (EXPLANATIONS STILL NEEDED)

HERE IT IS (This equals 5 points)

The picture is a diamond. It shows the rarity of the card. :)

So, I'll be giving out the points.

Nakuzami partially got the item number 2 so it is just logical to give him the partial point. So 5 points. He also made quite a good point in item e, but it is not the answer so I'll give the 1 point. total points: 6 points.

I'll give a point to Ex, Lezza and Taposa for trying. :) Scratch that. I'll give two points to Ex since she also answered a possible answer, explained all items logically, and came up with Slowbro. Nice research, though it is not the answer.

So the final point breakdown:
    Avishka- 1 point
    Excessiva- 6 points
    Taposa- 10 points
    Nakuzami- 11 points
    Lezza- 6 points

AANNNNDDDD.... BY A MARGIN OF ONE POINT...

Nakuzami is the winner of our first ever trivia competition! Nice game guys. Till next round. :)

-mR-

Ooooooooooh, so the question was referring to the TCG... that makes a lot more sense now, lol. Too bad I don't own ANY BW cards yet, and I haven't paid much attention to 'em on Pokebeach so...

But anyways: :O ... ... ... ... ... YAY!! I won!!! I'm so happy now. :'3

If you were to pick a known or famous trainer in the Pokemon series, who would you pick as Snivy's partner?

Uh... I don't really know. I don't care for many characters in the anime anymore as the writers don't do too much better than a ten-year-old high on drugs anymore... Ash is a complete idiot now, and there's something annoying about EVERY single character, although some are much more tolerable than others. So... well, why not make it Cynthia? She's champion of Sinnoh for a reason, and she's just epic. Compared to everyone else? Yeah, epic.

Uh... I think I have about 20 points now, right? It says I have nine on the first post... I just won eleven in trivia, right? Also, my name is still in the first post twice. Assuming I do have twenty points, Ima build off of the current topic... o3o

What do you think Snivy is better suited for; Contests, battling, or both?

Well, speaking about Snivy in general(as each Snivy has it's own personality, obviously...) I'd say... well, both I guess, but I think Snivy does have potential for Pokemon Contests. :3

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
  • What do you think Snivy is better suited for; Contests, battling, or both?

For me, battling would suit it most. Ridiculous speed and defense, who would want it? Yes, they looked cool in contest or such but their intimidating looks would be better in battles.

HannahB123

Deciding on a new Challenge!
    Years
  • NAME: HannahB123 (Though my real name is Jessica, long story as to why I use the name Hannah.)
    WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN? Because no other pokemon compares. Simple as that! I chose Snivy in my White version, and just made sure to train up a Tympole and a Pansear to help with her weaknesses! And Ash's Snivy's attitude and demeanor in the show just get me. Snivy's just amazing!
    CAN YOU BE ACTIVE? Ohhh Absolutely!

Trivia:If you were to pick a known or famous trainer in the Pokemon series, who would you pick as Snivy's partner?
    As much as I think Snivy is a great battler, I think she'd be perfect in contests with Dawn. She'd still get to travel, but with her pride and attitude, she'd excel!

Exzessiva

~shy trainer with a shy Ralts~
    Years
  • For me Snivy is better suited for pokemon contest battling.

We get to see it's beauty as well as fighting skills both of which Snivy has in plenty.

kuzronk

Banned
    Years
  • NAME: Tyler *TylerSymes is my username*
    WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN? Because I Love Snivy and the other starters
    CAN YOU BE ACTIVE? I will post one in a while

miltankRancher

Years
  • Welcome hannah and Tyler. :)

Ash's Snivy is a girl right? So I think it would excel the most in Contests.

Contests forever!

Snivy, what's your new idea for the new event?

Avishka

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    welcome to the club HannahB123 and TylerSymes :)
    What do you think Snivy is better suited for; Contests, battling, or both?
    i think battling would suit snivy

miltankRancher

Years
  • *is excited for the point updates*

@Avishka: Why? Snivy is beautiful, and for me, beautiful Pokemon needs to be in the contests. *though the non-existentiality of contests in Unova sucks*

EDIT:: HAPPY 21st PAGE! :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back