• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Snivy Fan Club {Cool, Eh?}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    I reckon Leaf Tornado is probably the best move it learns. It's such a powerful move with a great secondary affect, and it's pretty unique to their line with only a few others learning it from memory. It's just a shame about the accuracy as that seems to come in to play somewhat frequently whilst using Snivy :/

Melinda

[b][i][color=#fff]#teamsonia[/color][/i][/b]
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2022
    Coil of course. I love stat raising moves.
    I never used Coil before. I had no idea what it did, so I didn't let him learn it. xD

@AlexOzzyCake
    I like Leaf Storm. My Serperior right now uses it. :D
    I use him to breed it onto other Pokemon who are too lame to learn it on their own. ;D

Last edited:

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
    Years
  • I reckon Leaf Tornado is probably the best move it learns. It's such a powerful move with a great secondary affect, and it's pretty unique to their line with only a few others learning it from memory. It's just a shame about the accuracy as that seems to come in to play somewhat frequently whilst using Snivy :/

The accuracy was the one that throws me off, Yes, it is high enough at 90, but missing when I really needed a hit really sucks.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    The accuracy was the one that throws me off, Yes, it is high enough at 90, but missing when I really needed a hit really sucks.

I agree completely! It's a move with such potential too. Although I believe it's a special attack, which means Hone Claws won't even help! Such a shame tbch.

ikaroschase

サンダース the crackling of sparks
    Years
  • name: ikaroschase
    why do you want to join: snivy is sooooo adorable >< and serperior is awesome too (: with its high speed and access to dual screens
    can you be active: yesh (:

which move will perfectly represent snivy?
    attract (: i don't know its just the first thing that comes to mind ever since satoshi saw the snivy he later caught.

what is your favorite move that snivy and it's evolutionary line can learn?
    agreeeed. the animation of leaf tornado is cool and all, plus snivy is one of the seven pokemon who know how to use the move.
    [victreebel|shiftry|tropius|carnivine|snivy|servine|serperior]
    its such a pity ): but i still love it anyways <3

Taposa

;)
    Years
    • Seen Mar 7, 2022
    Welcome ikaroschase!

What is your favorite move that Snivy and it's evolutionary line can learn?
    3 Things based on leafs. First, Leaf Tornado I love the Opponents have Low Accuracy while making them have damage!!! I love the animation. Second, Leaf Storm, It was too strong even if your Sp. Atk Lessen. Third, Leaf Blade, This was my All-TIme Favorite Move since Gen III!!! (Since Grovyle made it famous)

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Hmm, how about a new topic until Teezee returns?

New topic: 'If you could choose Snivy's shiny colours, what would they be?'

Blaze the Cat

Life hurts, and so do I
    Years
    • Seen May 19, 2014
    Gold, Silver, INVISIBLE lol. No, not invisible, but glass-like and ALMOST invisible

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Gold, Silver, INVISIBLE lol. No, not invisible, but glass-like and ALMOST invisible

Oo interesting, I can't think of any Pokemon with that colouring! I think I'd make its dark green into red and the stomach a baigey creamy colour... That'd look so cool in my mind haha.

Avishka

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    If you could choose Snivy's shiny colours, what would they be?
    golden color
    something like this :P
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    If you could choose Snivy's shiny colours, what would they be?
    golden color
    Spoiler:

Woww, I like this! So you'd basically coat Snivy in gold? That would look pretty cool indeed!

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
    Years
  • If you could choose Snivy's shiny colours, what would they be?
    golden color
    Spoiler:

This could refer to the legend of King Midas where everything he touches turns to gold! And the color could be taken all the way to serperior. Mmyeah! Imma nickname my Snivy as Midas whenever that happens.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    This could refer to the legend of King Midas where everything he touches turns to gold! And the color could be taken all the way to serperior. Mmyeah! Imma nickname my Snivy as Midas whenever that happens.

Haha, that's actually a great thought there! And it perfectly represents Snivy's Pokemon family in my mind. I think gold would suit it well!

Klinklang5

Bowties are Cool
    Years
  • If I had to give it a new color scheme, it would be Black, the purple instead of the yellow, and the stomach would be yellow.

dooku01

Save the manatees!
    Years
  • NAME:dooku01 (I'm probably going to change it to Manatee Master or something)
    WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN? This question is pointless. I want to join because Snivy is BOSS!
    CAN YOU BE ACTIVE? Yeah,for now, but I don't know about January with my bassoon practice and tennis and... I'll just say that for now, yes.

SNIVY IS BOSS!! NEVER FORGET IT!!
    I was thinking that could be the motto or something.

ikaroschase

サンダース the crackling of sparks
    Years
  • NAME:dooku01 (I'm probably going to change it to Manatee Master or something)
    WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN? This question is pointless. I want to join because Snivy is BOSS!
    CAN YOU BE ACTIVE? Yeah,for now, but I don't know about January with my bassoon practice and tennis and... I'll just say that for now, yes.

SNIVY IS BOSS!! NEVER FORGET IT!!
    I was thinking that could be the motto or something.

hello dooku01 (: welcome to the club. hope you enjoy yourself here (;
    here's some snivy for you ><

The Snivy Fan Club {Cool, Eh?}

fanart ©

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back