• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Sparkling New Mudkipblader Fanclubby (With 20% Extra Fire Emblem)

Years
    Its not my fault it folded last time.

Welcome to the new Mudkipblader Fanclub!!!
    This post is under construction.

Reference to the past club: https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=116146

The Sparkling New Mudkipblader Fanclubby (With 20% Extra Fire Emblem)

Member List ~

The star of the show,
    Mudkipblader!!

- Superiore (AKA Skii)
    - Went
    - Franceschi
    - Mitchman Is
    - BeachBoy
    - Blazeavile
    - Tater Tot

Hi!

Last edited:

Franceschi

a.k.a justin timberlake
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2015
    20% more Fire Emblem and Clara? SCORE. ♥

Sign me up, chap.

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    JOINING NAOS. She is like the one who helped me out in the starting days of my zelda fan clubbing. Oh god that sounded so wrong you need to reed a couple of times to get it but yeah. I once thought it was mudkipbladder as well XD

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    . I once thought it was mudkipbladder as well XD

Are you trying to make my blood boil? >O Buh, not that I'm mad at you or something, but I don't like it anymore when people misread my name. It's happened way to many times for now. So much that I was thinking about a name-change. Too bad I have ABSOLUTELY NO idea what to change it in. XD (not that I'm not proud not having changed my name in the 3 years I'm a member of PC) *grin*

Bored, wish MB was on.
    Your wish is granted. :3
    I won't be as active as I usual (?) these days. I have exams in January and therefore I should study (during christmas holidays, are they crazy? ;_; ) The only problem with having my laptop on when studying ( most files are on my laptop) is that I sometimes type to URL to pc instead of doing other stuff... XD

*cough* Now for a decent intro.
    Thank you for taking the time and energy to make me a clug again, Skii (you mind me still calling you that?). :3
    And thank you for joining, Went, Fi and Mitchman Is. I wish you a nice stay here (and please excuse me that I don't post in your fanclubs. ;_; ... That doesn't mean I don't love you guys~)

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    Count me in. d(' 'd)

Shame the last one had to go, good memories.

Hey sis!

Years
    No problem.

That appears to be my natural name on this forum now so okay.

So what do you want on the front post? Other than Ike.

Welcome to the club, Beachy.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    Count me in. d(' 'd)

Shame the last one had to go, good memories.

Hey sis!

Hey bro! Good to see you again. :3 Nice change to your avatar. (b'')b <- love that emoticon xD

So what do you want on the front post? Other than Ike.

Of all FE characters to choose from, Ike?! <('o'<) *shocked*
    I just redid my Bishie List. XD (well, last week) and I claimed two FE people (in addition to Marth(Lord of FE1,3,11 - SSBB) so many)): Eliwood (lord of FE7) and Heath (Wyvernrider from FE7). No Ike to be seen. XD I just don't know Ike enough to really like him, I guess. =/ I've just started playing FE Path of Radiance (fyi: Ike's game), so he's a fairly new character for me. It'll be hard to ask me who my fav character is from FE, since I have a bunch way too many guys in it and I can't choose my favourite. Just like I can't choose my 2ndfav bishie. >_> Not that half of PC isn't aware of the fact that Dark takes 1st place.

Okay, just because I feel like it, here's a list of characters I like (note: not all of them. I might have missed some. XD and I don't like them all the same):
    Spoiler:
    Blue ones are female. Told you there were WAY too many guys in my list?

*cough* Anyways... yes... for first post... Make something flashy. I like purple and blue. XD

Barney.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 30, 2015
    Join'd plox.

Mudkipblader rocks, and FE games are my favourite ever.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    You really think I rock? :O Kewl. XD

Glad you decided to join the club. ^_^

PS: Marth is being as awesome as ever. XD

Years
    Welcome Blazeavile.

I'm getting Shadow Dragon soon, my first FE game.

Was planning on getting RD a while ago but other games got in the way and the new one has Marth so I have to get it.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    Oh, lucky you. 83 I want SD as well. ^^ I got my first <real> FE game last week. That was Path of Radiance. Even though the gamecube games were no where to be found in stores, I wanted PoR first and not RD, simply because RD is a direct sequel (uhm, with a few years in difference) to PoR. I heard that RD lacks in character devellopment because they think that everyone still remembers all the characters from PoR (or something like that).
    (That's partly the reason why I like FE that much, each character is not just a peon. It's a 'person' with a history and personality. And sadly enough, when they die, they're gone for good.)

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    *joinages*

Kips! XD Good to see that you have a brand new fan club. How've you been?

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    @Superiore: No. If Marth dies, it'll be game over. Since Marth is the Lord of the FE1. Each time a Lord dies (Eliwood, Hector, Lyn, Roy, Eirika, Ephraim, Marth, Ike, ...) it's game over. Since they play the most important role in the storyline. If either one of them dies, there won't be a story anymore. But if one of the less important characters dies, you can still continue. The true challenge is, however, to finish the game without characters dying. XD (not easy, but doable)

@Tater Tot: Hey! I'm happy as well. :3 Would be nice if it could stay active. XD

Franceschi

a.k.a justin timberlake
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2015
    Y'know who I think should really be on the front page Clara. ;D

How're you doing, my dear?

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    No, do you mind telling me, Fi?

I am well thank you. Studying during the day, posting during the night. :3
    How about yourself?