• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Sparkling New Mudkipblader Fanclubby (With 20% Extra Fire Emblem)

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    Hehe, THANK YOU. :O Roy is love~ And Eliwood as well. You Roy, me Eliwood? :3

Exactly. They're so wierd. >_>

Franceschi

a.k.a justin timberlake
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2015
    Hehe, THANK YOU. :O Roy is love~ And Eliwood as well. You Roy, me Eliwood? :3

Exactly. They're so wierd. >_>
    Of course! :D We'd be .. related. ;D

Most video game characters are weird. It's a bit silly. :3

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years

Of course! :D We'd be .. related. ;D

Most video game characters are weird. It's a bit silly. :3

Exactly. 8D [xD;]

Well, probably.... :o Still, I think it's wierd and hilarious at the same time. (specially in 3D. 2D is fine, since it reminds me of Pokemon battles on GBA, but 3D? that's just wierd)

We know, Skii... we know. XD Just be prepared that fangirls can be quite scary now and then.

Franceschi

a.k.a justin timberlake
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2015
    Exactly. 8D [xD;]

Well, probably.... :o Still, I think it's wierd and hilarious at the same time. (specially in 3D. 2D is fine, since it reminds me of Pokemon battles on GBA, but 3D? that's just wierd)

We know, Skii... we know. XD Just be prepared that fangirls can be quite scary now and then.
    HOW AWESOME WOULD THAT BE?

I just enjoy how they stand there. Couldn't the game makers make it more .. realistic? If a giant axe coming for me, I'd be like, "FUUUUUDGE~ -Sprints-" XD;

Fangirls are mighty scary, Skii. You should know that. :D

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    THAT'D BE TOTALLY AWESOME!!

I'd probably wish that I was elsewhere, or if it was FE, I'd wish I was a mage or something. Burn that thing with Elfire or Fire.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    @Superiore: I'm fine think you. :3 Just finished studying part 1 (7 chapters) of Mineralogy. XD (I should really reread those of the 3Dstructures of elementary units.)

@ToonieSama: if you mean Soren x Ranulf, most unlikely. Since I'm not a yaoi fan. If you mean Soren OR Ranulf, YES. 8D I've almost unlocked that kitty-laguz everyone keeps talking about. I've recruited that female mage, and I have met Ranulf. He's got a big mouth against Petrine. x3
    Nice to meet you by the way. :)

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    Ahah, don't worry. :3 I won't watch a Yaoi/SA/Hentai/whatever. Nothing beats a romantic, adventerous Shoujo for me. :3
    Some people consider DN Angel having slight hints of SA, but that I ignore. XD DN Angel is fabulous.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    Glad to hear that. :3

Uhm, well regular stuff. :o I've been studying for my exams. Next one is Physics on Wednesday.
    And I still have to study 3 more chapters, so I'm off to my books again. XD

Back