• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Sparkling New Mudkipblader Fanclubby (With 20% Extra Fire Emblem)

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    120% Fire Emblem. °^°" That's a lot.... What about the other things I like? XD We should make it Promille instead of Procent. XD

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    The remaining procents reserved for fandom go to the other stuff I like. :3
    Mainly drawing. XD And reading, and watching, and playing. |D

I'm gonna post ten things that I like at the moment, 10 things that have some connection with me. (b' ')b (fandom wise). Can you guess 'em?

1. My favourite bishie for 2 years now. I have seen many anime since than, but that first spot on my list is reserved for him. His Manga-ka is my favourite one, along with another one, who'll show up later.
    It is not my favourite anime, though, although I absolutely love the anime as well as the manga. <3

Spoiler:

2. My current favourite Anime. I don't know if it's that well-known, but I love it. 8D The characters are amazing. My favourite character manages to loose his way in his own house. 8D (he's twice between the spoiler tags, my other fav charcter has silver hair. 83

Spoiler:

3. I'm a gamer, not a big one, nor a casual one. Rather someone in between. :3 My favourite kind is RPG, although there are games that differ. This series is amazing. The first game I played of this one, with fully understanding it, was the one I still love the most. <3

Spoiler:

4. Another one of those games that I can't lay down. It's just since a few months that I've started playing, but I love it. And the characters are amazing. It leaves so much room for fandom. Also, the picture that comes with it, describes what my favourite Fantasy creature is. yes, I'm a huge fan of anything fantasy related. It's one of hte only genres I read in books. XD (The thicker the better!)
    This is one of my favourite character's alright. But really, I can't choose who ranks first. XD
    Spoiler:

5. The anime that guided me into the world of anime. :3 In other words, the first anime that I saw after the other two that actually showed in my country. It was the first anime I saw online, and downloaded. Also the first one to see in Japanese (after the english one), so the first one that thought me japanese words. XD
    Spoiler:

6. The second anime I watched. And this one got me interested in the legend of the four gods. Byakko, Seiryu, Genbu and Suzaku. The first manga I owned as well. The first one that made me download japanese songs. |D Probably the only one wich I saw in Dutch, Italian, Japanese and English (season 3 then). Also, the first one where I picked my favourite characters. |D And where I realised those could change swiftly. Also, this anime gave me my first favourite (japanese) song: Sign of Wish
    Also, 3 years ago, this became the first subject of my cross-over fanatism, and of my first doujinshi. (which is still not finished and currently on hiatus.) Also! This anime is the reason I joined PC!!!

Spoiler:

7. The first manga I bought. With my own moneh. 8O In my own language! 8O Created by my second favourite manga-ka, this one holds a special place on my manga-anime list. ^_^ Although I like the characters, they can't compete with another one of the manga-ka's creations.
    Spoiler:

8. Ah! There he is, my second favourite bishie. -shot'd- He's a manga-only character, since the manga hasn't been turned into an anime (yet). But how I wish for that to happen. <3 And I can't wait for the next chapter. This is one of those manga I just GOT to heave. Too bad they only sell abroad. >_< I have 3 volumes I bought in London, but I still need 5 volumes and those that are yet to come out.
    Also, this is the first pairing I fully support. <3 Wow~ Ahuhm, I would like some more screens of the game as well. >_>
    Spoiler:

9. My first anime I saw and the first game I owned. <3 That was a little less than 6.5 years ago. Also, my step into the gaming world.
    Spoiler:

10. I have to think about. :cer_blankstare:

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    You double posted, M3. Ö
    How dare you! >:

x) Well, anyways. I'm doing fine, thank you. :3 Playing Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance a lot, so I barely geto n the pc anymore. XD

Back