• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Sparkling New Mudkipblader Fanclubby (With 20% Extra Fire Emblem)

Years
    Any chance I could hide Marth in the middle of my army with a few decoys?

I dont want game over.

So does the storyline change much when lesser important characters die?

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    You could do so, but I highly recommend letting Marth fight. Usually a Lord becomes one of the best units after promotion (at lv 10 or higher). The way you plan your attack is up to you, completely.
    You move your units as YOU want. Left, right, up, down, 2 panels or 4, attack or wait, use items, resque, take, blablabla. In FE9 you can even push one of your units to the next pannel. XD

No, the storyline doesn't change. But! Sometimes you need characters to recruit new units. For example: in FE 7 you need Florina to recruit her sister(s), you need Nino to recruit Jaffar (probably one of the best units in that game as I've heard), you need Matthew to recruit Guy, you need Priscilla to recruit Raven, in FE 8 you need a certain healer to recruit Joshua (another one of those deadly units) and so on....
    So it's best if you keep everyone alive. =/

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    uh? You really think so? What made you think that?

Uhm, yeah, but none of those items will revive you. Thank god for Vulnaries. XD

That depends on what you mean with that?
    The basic battle system of Fire Emblem is that you move your unit in front of the unit you want to attack. Archers, and those with Javelins (spear) and Hand Axes can keep a distance.
    You choose the command 'Attack' and choose the item you want to attack with. Then you see the battle animation with that certain item. They have the animation for Critical hits and Avoiding hits as well.
    I can't find a good animation of an attack now... but pics will do, right?

Spoiler:

The Sparkling New Mudkipblader Fanclubby (With 20% Extra Fire Emblem)

^tis is an animation of a Wyvernrider's attack. (part of it) It's altered by me to make it look like Iphraim (that would be my FE OC, don't steal plz, thank you.)

Franceschi

a.k.a justin timberlake
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2015
    No, do you mind telling me, Fi?

I am well thank you. Studying during the day, posting during the night. :3
    How about yourself?
    Roy obviously. <3

I'm alright thanks, having a bit of a freak about my health. D;

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    Oh! Roy... you mean that pic that I did of him? ;3

Oh, gawd, that's not so nice news. D: Get well soon, okay, Fi?

@Superiore: The first one is PoR, the second one is FE 7 and the last one is RD (judging by Sothe's Assassin outfit)
    Oh, and it was not meant for you, just for everyone who stumbles across it. XD

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    A promise you have to keep, Fi~

You mean, like, this one? XD
    Spoiler:

Ah, I see. :3 Fire Emblem battles are nice, but wierd at the same time. If you see a giant Axe coming right for ya, you don't keep standing on that certain place, to you? XD

Franceschi

a.k.a justin timberlake
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2015
    YES, THAT ONE. <3

Not usually know. It's usually best to .. er, move. XD

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    I KNEW YOU MEANT THAT ONE! 8D

Uhm, yeah... exaclty what I meant...They stand still like they're watching a scenery or something.

@Superiore: As you attack, the other may attack as well. :3 Same when it's the Enemy Phase, Player Phase or Other Phase
    Someone made a fancomic with Terrain Phase I lol'd. XD

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    https://lunartakiro.deviantart.com/art/Fire-Emblem-Programming-Error-41115611

^ that was that small comic. XD
    You'll understand soon enough when playing FE that missions are devided in three phases (mostly two).
    Enemy Phase: Enemies are ALWAYS indicated in red. It's their turn to move
    Player Phase: Obviously when you make your move. Player units are always in blue.
    Other Phase: Time for other characters to move. Others are NPC's... Most of those can be recruited. In FE7 however, the Tactician sprite is green as well, but doesn't have it's own phase to move. xD In fact, it doesn't move at all.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    I think it does. The first 10 chapters of FE 7 with Lyn were prelude to the actual story of Eliwood. They explained everything in it. And in PoR they explain is well (you can choose if you want this or not though)
    I think that they'll somehow put this in FEDS as well (since it will be the first game of new generation)

Back