• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Stargate Fanclub

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    To whom it may concern,

I know about the failed Stargate fanclubs here at PC. I know that there are more Stargate fans here than those who choose to reveal themselves. So...yeah. This is the latest incarnation of the Stargate fanclub here at PC. If you're a fan of either Stargate the movie, Stargate SG-1, and/or Stargate Atlantis, feel free to join! Standard club rules apply here (no flaming/spamming/swearing, stay on topic, have fun, et cetera). If you don't know what Stargate is, then don't join. Got that? Good. Have fun here, and I really hope that this club will succeed where its predecessors have failed.

Sincerely,

Jack O'Neill, Founder/Owner of the Pok?Community Stargate Fanclub​

Member Roster (as of 6/21/05, 1420 GMT)
    • Jack O'Neill
    • Arcanine
    • Hibiki
    • Murpheos
    • Charizard_Fire_God
    • Baker's Bulbasaur
    • Eliana
    • White_Winter_Wolf
    • hisana

Last edited:

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    There are actually quite a few of us here at PC.

Members of PC Other Than Me and Arcanine Who Like Stargate

- Eliana
    - Mystic
    - SBaby
    - Star6
    - Murpheos
    - datriot
    - Porygon
    - Hibiki

I think that there are a few others that I haven't gotten to yet. I think I should start PMing them to join here so that this little clique will take off...

Hibiki-san

Total NonStop Attitude
    Years
    I'm here I'm here! I'm joining I'm joining! XD

Chevron 7 is locked! Establishing wormhole. XD I LOVE STARGATE! :D

Jaffa Kree!

Murpheos

Fists of Flame!
    Years
    As a long-time fan of Stargate and Stargate SG1, I feel drawn to join this club. I have been a Gater since the beginning way back in 1997. And I must say, fans of Teal'c, Bra'tac, and the Jaffa: Tek Matte

Hibiki-san

Total NonStop Attitude
    Years
    I'm looking forward to season 9 but to season 2 of Atlantis even more! Holy cow I swear I pooped myself at the finale!!! 0.0 There's gonna be a new enemy for SG-1 and also Amanda Tapping isn't gonna appear in the first few episodes due to her maternity leave after having the baby. There's also gonna be two new recurring characters in Atlantis. Some dude who they save from the Wraith, and a rogue Asgard. Woah....

Murpheos

Fists of Flame!
    Years
    As for Season 9, I think it will be a new twist for the show. RDA leaving, Amanda dissapearing for the first quarter, a new SG1 member, a new General, a new enemy. It's going to new, different, surprising, and (braces for flaming) dissapointing (No O'Neill)

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    OK, you're all in the club, every single person who posted here so far.

I think that Season 9 of SG-1's gonna be a major disappointment. Beau Bridges is a good actor, but Ben Browder or whatever the heck his name is just can't hold a candle to good old Richard Dean Anderson. The presence of Hank Landry and Cameron Mitchell just isn't enough to fill the void left by Jack O'Neill. Samantha's gonna be absent for the first few episodes (Amanda Tapping just had to go and have that baby), so they're gonna have that chick who hijacked the Prometheus fill in for her (or so I've heard). Daniel looks ugly with a goatee; I swear, Teal'c or Bra'tac could easily mistake Daniel for Baal, and you know what's gonna happen as a result. Looks like Teal'c is the only member to SG-1 to make it through unscathed.

Perhaps the only good thing to come out of Season 9 is the Ori. There's nothing like evil Ancients to fill the void left by the Replicators and the Goa'uld. Face it, the Goa'uld are all but gone now; all of the major Goa'uld except for Baal are either dead, missing, or currently fighting Oma Desala (read here: Anubis). As for the Replicators, well, they won't be coming back anytime soon. XD

I miss the days of yore when General Hammond, Dr. Fraiser, and Jacob Carter/Selmak were still around. Back then, Jack actually went offworld and kicked butt alongside the other members of SG-1. By the way, what happened to the Tok'ra and the NID? We haven't heard from them in ages. *ish wondering*

As for Season 2 of Atlantis, well...you're gonna have to get back to me about that. Just who is that bearded guy, anyway?

Murpheos

Fists of Flame!
    Years
    Regarding the Tok'ra, after the attack on Vorash decimated their ranks (Season 5-Summit/Last Stand), and the death of the originator of the Tok'ra species (Queen Egeria, Cure, Episode 6), and the death of Jacob Carter/Selmak (Threads, Season 8), they are still in hiding after the episode 'Death Knell' in Episode 7. It may be safe to say that we will not be hearing from them anytime soon.

As for the NID, they have disbanded, and ex-NID agents now call themselves 'The Trust'.

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    Murpheos said:
    Regarding the Tok'ra, after the attack on Vorash decimated their ranks (Season 5-Summit/Last Stand), and the death of the originator of the Tok'ra species (Queen Egeria, Cure, Episode 6), and the death of Jacob Carter/Selmak (Threads, Season 8), they are still in hiding after the episode 'Death Knell' in Episode 7. It may be safe to say that we will not be hearing from them anytime soon.

As for the NID, they have disbanded, and ex-NID agents now call themselves 'The Trust'.
    Darn, the Tok'ra are still hiding? They should've heard that the Goa'uld are all but gone by now; without the Goa'uld to oppress them, they should be coming out of hiding.

Was Egeria the only Tok'ra queen in existence? How come the Jaffa aren't used to incubate Tok'ra symbiotes? Why didn't Jack kill Colonel Maybourne when he had the chance (and he had many chances to kill the little rat, BTW)?

Murpheos

Fists of Flame!
    Years
    The Tok'ra believe they are different from the Goa'uld, and they oppose the oppression of the Goa'uld, including slavery of the Jaffa. The Tok'ra never take hosts without their permission, unless there is no other alternative.
    Egeria was the only Tok'ra queen, she spawned the original Tok'ra, but very few Goa'uld came over to the Tok'ra side when Egeria started the Tok'ra just over 2000 years ago. She was then captured by Ra and put into stasis on the world of Pangar. (more story i can say later)

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    I already know about what happened to Egeria after Ra exiled her to Pangar. *coughtretonincough* So she was the only Tok'ra queen? That means that the Tok'ra are all but extinct now.

You still didn't answer my question regarding Colonel Maybourne. Why did Jack pass up every chance he had to kill the rat b******? (You can tell that I don't like Maybourne that much. Who doesn't hate Maybourne?)

Murpheos

Fists of Flame!
    Years
    There is a long-running arc between O'Neill and Maybourne, bus as of current times, O'Neill does not want to kill Maybourne anymore. Here's a list of important O'Neill/Maybourne episodes:

116 Enigma: MB tries to apprehend the Tollan refugees, but is stopped, and makes no good first impressions
    210 Bane: MB tries to take Teal'c while he is morhping into an alien species, but TEal'c escapes. MB wants Teal'c to change, but this doesnt sit well with ON
    214 Touchstone: MB has lost the second Stargate, leading ON to believe MB is using t illegally
    314 Foothold: MB comes to the rescue when Carter escapes a alien incursion in the SGC
    318 Shades of Grey: In a sting operation, ON is approached by MB to join an unofficial team that steals artifacts from other planets.The illegal group is arrested.
    407 Watergate: After fleeing the U.S, MB falls in with the Russian Stargate program, giving them information o the Stargate. After the situation is over, Maybourne is arrested and taken back to the U.S
    415 Chain Reaction: ON gets MB out of jail in order to uncover information about Senator Kinsey's involvement with the NID and blackmailing General Hammond. MB helps ON, but escapes to Hawaii(?) with help of the President.
    511 Desperate Measures: MB comes back to the US to help ON find Carter after she is kidnapped by a wealthy, but sick, man. ON then believes that MB shot him.
    514 48 Hours. Teal'c is trapped in the gate, and MB returns to help ON uncover information about the NID and the escaped Goa'uld. ON still beleves that MB shot him, but still allows MB to tag along.
    615 Paradise Lost: MB comes to ON with information about a planet with advanced weapons. Under the guise that he needs to go to the planet, MB activates a transportation device and dissappears, with ON close behind. Presumed missing, ON and MB start to have halucinations and turn on each other. After getting shot (twice) by ON, MB prefers to die then go back to Earth. ON then decides to make peace with him and asks the Tok'ra to relocate him offworld.
    813 Its Good To Be King: ON locates MB after the Goa'uld have begun attacking more planets. With MB's help, SG1 finds Ancient technology to use against the Goa'uld, and MB continues to be a supposed King among his people.

Just short info, but ON and MB still arent frineds, but ON doesnt want to shoot MB anymore.

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    Quotes From SG-1 That Involve Maybourne Being Threatened w/ Bodily Harm

Maybourne: If you hit me, I'm gonna have you court-martialed, Colonel.
    Jack: I'm not gonna hit you. I'm gonna shoot you.

Maybourne: Teal'c, it's good to see you well.
    Teal'c: In my culture, I would be well within my rights to dismember you.

Maybourne: Gonna turn me in?
    Jack: Actually, that overwhelming desire to shoot you has come back.

Maybourne: Hi, Jack.
    Jack: You rat bastard.
    Maybourne: Hey, hey, hey! Take it easy!
    Jack: I am so gonna kick your ***!

The one with Teal'c is my personal favorite among those four quotes. There's also this one:

"Maybourne, you're an idiot every day of the week. Why couldn't you have taken just this one day off?" -- Samantha Carter

Years
    Lol, I love the way Jack reacts when Carter starts talkin' science. XD
    Btw anyone here care to tell me how on Earth Apophis escaped from Sokar's planet when it blew up? I missed that bit there...

Back