• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Stargate Fanclub

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    Murpheos said:
    In the sense that Teyla and Sheppard have Wraith and Ancient DNA respectively, they wouldnt 'hook up', so to speak, as the two races are enemies, with one trying to destroy the other. But still, one can hope.
    Well it's just one gene, that doesn't change anything. John can work Ancient stuff and Teyla can work Wraith stuff. XD

Murpheos

Fists of Flame!
    Years
    If they worked together, they could take over Atlantis and the Wraith and rule all!!! Sux I missed that episode where it explains how Teyla had the Wraith gene

Kurono

Remember?
    Years
    Is this a ......stargaate club..?
    SSSSSSSSSTTTTTTTTTTAAAAAAARRRRRRR GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTEEEEEEEEEEE PWWWWWWWWWNNNNNZZZZZZ!!!!

So I want to join in other words..XD

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    *pokes the club w/ a staff weapon* Andy's right. This club needs to be resurrected. XD Anyways, back to business.

No Atlantis this week, but another episode of SG-1 is compensation enough, in my opinion. Between the psycho blondes with telekinetic powers and Gerak becoming a Prior, I don't know what to think about these two episodes. At least Cameron and Daniel got to pop a few caps in that Khalek fellow's ***.

Cameron Mitchell + Carolyn Lam = <3

Murpheos

Fists of Flame!
    Years
    *puts fingers in ears and hums loudly (quote from Gerneral O'Neill)* SPOILERS!!!!! Shouldnt have read that. Sux to be in Australia

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    No SG-1 this week, but there are two new episodes of Atlantis. Discuss, please.

And just why the HELL does the Sci Fi Channel insist on splitting the seasons in two so that the other half won't air until freakin' JANUARY?!

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    ...Budjit (sp?)? Other shows they want to air? Loss of popularity? Either way, I haven't liked much of anything after the first two episodes of Season 2 anyway.

Tara14241

Only talent: Geekiness
    Years
    I thought I was the only one here who liked Stargate... scary... and to think I even run Stargate RPGs on message boards (got two message boards)... Yeah. I don't have cable, so I have to pretty much download episodes if I wanted to watch Stargate.

So far, my two favorite episodes of Stargate has to be Window of Oppotunity (SG1), and Duet (SGA). I thought it was funny just to see/hear McKay having a female consciousness in his head. Man, she drove him nuts, lol.

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    Tara14241 said:
    I thought I was the only one here who liked Stargate... scary... and to think I even run Stargate RPGs on message boards (got two message boards)... Yeah. I don't have cable, so I have to pretty much download episodes if I wanted to watch Stargate.

So far, my two favorite episodes of Stargate has to be Window of Oppotunity (SG1), and Duet (SGA). I thought it was funny just to see/hear McKay having a female consciousness in his head. Man, she drove him nuts, lol.
    Well, you're obviously not alone in your liking of Stargate. I mean, I founded this club, and we've got quite a few members...

Yeah, Window of Opportunity and Duet were both great episodes. ^^;

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    Both parts of Lost City were also great. I especially liked Lost City Part 2; there's nothing like a bunch of Goa'uld motherships getting blown to bits by Ancient drone weapons. XD

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Lost City was the one where Anubis got pwned right?

Well...I just finished watching the watching the finale of Season 2A. Now I have to wait a couple months for 2B. Bastards. >.<

Oh yeah...this episode reminded me of something I was wondering about...

Earlier in 2A (or near the end of 1, I forgot), like...when the Wraith were still fighting Atlantis, Sheppard and Kayla went to some world to save a dozen or so people, and there was a Cruiser (or Hive...I can't tell the difference except in size) was firing a huge white beam at the ground. What the hell was that?

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    Simon said:
    Earlier in 2A (or near the end of 1, I forgot), like...when the Wraith were still fighting Atlantis, Sheppard and Kayla went to some world to save a dozen or so people, a Cruiser (or Hive...I can't tell the difference except in size) was firing a huge white beam at the ground. What the hell was that?
    Who's Kayla? You probably meant Teyla, right? O_o;

That was most likely a Wraith culling beam you saw being fired from the Wraith cruiser. Since multiple Darts are somewhat inefficient when culling people, why not have a cruiser fire a giant culling beam to cull the whole village?

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Hehe...that female Wraith that did her weird hand thingy with Sheppard at the end was hot. :x

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    To the best of my knowledge, none of us here have ever RPed Stargate. Sorry.

A Stargate RP here on PC would be nice, however...

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    >_> I'm out. I'm not an RP person. *goes back to splitting the opening scenes of FMA-37*

Back