• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Stevo-kun Fanclub

Do you like Stevo?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Mhmm, but lately the manga haven't really gotten far. So when the anime gets close, then they have to come up with some filler so the manga can get ahead. It has been happening.

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
    Years
  • It's not that it hasn't been gettin far and to be honest, I think they coulda done a few more eps before stopping. But I guess they stopped before the big fight with soi fon.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Ah so that is why. Dang, they are that far already?! Dang they are quick!

Stevo-kun

Years
  • Yep that far already.

Anyways, I haven't been here for over a week because I was on holiday in Spain. Sorry for not notifying you.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Oh wow! You went to Spain! That is so awesome. How was it? Did you have a great time? Of course I wish I get to go to a country...I am stuck at the US.

Stevo-kun

Years
  • Yeah I did, it was awesome. The weather got really hot. And I had a great time. I will be flying again. Much better than staying in this country for a holiday.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    That is so awesome, Stevo! I am glad you had a wonderful time. So your flew up there? Was your family there with you or you went up there yourself?

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Wow awesome! You guys went together! How cool. Did you get to see people get attacked by bulls? :O

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Oh okay, phew. I don't think I would like to see bulls chasing people either. That is scary. Well I am so glad you had a wonderful time. <3

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Oh okay, I see. But still probably won't watch one, lol. Bulls are very scary. But anyway, how have you been? Still working?

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Oh that is very good. Over in US everyone is losing their jobs left and right. I am glad you still have yours. And I still got mine.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Oh you still are working there? Good for you! Man I remember when you were looking for a job. It was tough, but now I am glad you have one. ^^

Oh guess what I am trying to get healthy. I started last year and joined a weight loss program. Been doing what they told me. And I lost about 81 pounds! I was 245 and now I am at 164! I want to be between 150 and 155. So I just need to lose 10 more pounds and I am done!

I noticed that you been working out as well. Are you still doing it?

Stevo-kun

Years
  • Well on and off, but I am defeinately gonna stick to it when I start again soon. I am heavier than I was at the start of the year though.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Well you will get back to it. For the most part you probably got a lot of muscle. So that isn't bad. For me I been working on it little at a time. I haven't been this light since I was a teenager. I am so hoping I will be at 140 at the end of next year. The beginning of next year I am hoping I will be around 150. Like in February or March.

Back