• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Stevo-kun Fanclub

Do you like Stevo?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    And that is the best way. I am happy that you are healthy. That is the way to do it. Well I hope you had a nice Christmas and New Year's. I had a nice time with my stepmom and dad. I didn't want to leave. I cried when I had to say goodbye to them. ;;

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Yay, I am glad you had a nice holiday. Yes! I had an awesome time! They have a Wii with the Wii Balance Board. They have Wii Fit Plus, Wii Sports, Wii Play, Wii Ski, and Wii Sports Resort. I loved Wii Fit Plus and Wii Sports Resort. It is so fun! When I get my tax return I am getting a Wii with the Wii Balance Board, Wii Fit Plus, and Wii Sports Resort.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Whaooo! They are sure fun. I can't wait til I get a Wii. And I could play old games as well. If I get the Virtual Console that is.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    That is very awesome. I got some Gamecube games stored away. So this is going to be great!

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Yeah first though I need to get my tax return. I can't afford one of what I have now. I got bills to pay for the months ahead. Got to have money for that. So when I get my tax return...the Wii is mine! Oh wow, Tales of Symphonia 2? I heard Tales of Symphonia is a good game series.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Lol, that is pretty awesome. And you liked the OVA. I wished I watched the OVA.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Whoa, so they are making more? Nice. ^^ I think I will play Tales of Symphonia. I wonder if it is for the Wii as well.

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
    Years
  • I've been good thanks Kura ^^. And thanks again. Didn't think anyone noticed lol. Last time I saw a pic of you, you was lookin good too. Anyways, welcome back Kura-Pu X3~

And yes Lucy, they are making the Tethealla part of the 1st game for the OAVs and the first is for the Gamecube, and the 2nd is for the Wii.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Oh yeah I want so say you do look good in that last picture. ^^ You grown up so fast. You look great! I agree with Kura. *thumbs up*

The 2nd is for the Wii huh? Cool, I might get that then. Well for the most part I am going to use my Wii just to exercise and get classic games. I will get some Wii games here and there, but mostly classic games.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Yeah I did. I went to the thread just look and I seen your picture. I need to post myself in that thread. Well I posted two in my profile. Only a few people seen those. XD

I think the only genre I don't like is Shooters, some Sports, and some fighting. I like the rest of the genres. I like to interact and keep moving. So that is why I like they made Wii Fit Plus and Wii Sports Resort. They are pretty fun! And I can exercise. They will give you a workout.

Back