• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Student Chat Thread

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
    Years
    I've had absolutely zero motivation for school lately and I have no idea why. Normally I want to work to get into uni and see friends and stuff but recently I've just wanted to stay in my room. Hopefully it'll be better next week idk!

I've had absolutely zero motivation for school lately and I have no idea why.

Exactly how it is for me. I guess as a junior in uni I'm getting tired of it all. ]: Decided I'm going to go for an associate degree rather than masters (most of the jobs for what I'm majoring in really do not require anything above associates anyway) since I literally can't do it for too long anymore. Ugh.

Back