• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Tales of Symphonia Fanclub

Lil' Schu

never an honest word... ♫
Years
Yay! New topic! (We weren't really on a topic a anyways. XD)

Least favorite part? Which one? XD Let's see, Latheon Gorge (the flowery place) and Temple of Ice (I couldn't figure it out...I didn't know you had to look at the statues before you got through the ice puzzle...i had to do it again. ;;')

Stevo - Awesome drawing! The sowrd, is, like, huge. o.o It's awesome!

And, Erica, do you like making the banners or something? XD

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
Years
My least fave part is Ymir Forest I think,,, the place where you go back and forward to get to the Heimdall it was just irritating XD. I think that is right XD, I can't remeber.

Pokemon_Veteran

Years
Lightning said:
Pokemon_Veteran - Yay, it's Kratos! <3 That's good, and I like the sword :D~ (Is that a cut on his arm, though? ;_;)

RagingDragon - On my other files I got Quills really easily. It was just my first one that took forever. XD XD Those stupid flowers suck too, I agree. o___o; And you need a Kratos AND Yuan banner. If you *ahem* know what I mean. <3 *squee~*

We've got over 100 posts in the club now. :D

Ah, XD I hate it when that happens, it's like on Pokemon games where your looking for a Pokemon that is normally common and cant find it in till the very end and thats where they all pile up on you o.o; Heh heh, yeah....^_^; They rule *coughandmakeagoodpairingcough* o.o <3

Weldone on the 100 post's guy's, I only made two, but meh XP

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
Lil' Schu said:
And, Erica, do you like making the banners or something? XD

xD Yeah, I do~ It's fun. :3
RagingDragon said:
Ah, XD I hate it when that happens, it's like on Pokemon games where your looking for a Pokemon that is normally common and cant find it in till the very end and thats where they all pile up on you o.o; Heh heh, yeah....^_^; They rule *coughandmakeagoodpairingcough* o.o <3

Weldone on the 100 post's guy's, I only made two, but meh XP
Yes, they do. <3 And I think you made the 100th, so it's gotta count for something. XD
Sylph said:
Least fav part.....Hmmmm... Definitly Ymir Forest.
I couldn't find out how to blast that stupid rock....
Urgh... I hated the Ymir Forest, too. x_X If you screwed up with that stupid fish, you had to start all over. Ugh, ugh, ugh. XD

As for strategy guides... I used FAQs for stuff like relationships on my second playthrough. I want the actual strategy guide now too so that I can carry around decent references of the game and whatnot wherever I go. :D

Years
... Was I the only one that thought the Ymir Forest was easy? o.0

Woo, finally did the Flanoir scenes. Zelos' is sad. I guess... But I went with the Kratos ending again. ^^

Now I'm doing some sidequests before, er, Zelos... *coughs*

Does Kratos having a swimsuit? ^^

I also hated... That one forest that holds Origin's seal (*cough*). It took me SO long to find... Origin.

Cherrim

Years
o_O I found that forest really, really easy. You just have to follow the racoon thing, or whatever it is. My brother and I call it Kratos because we can easily see Lloyd going all, "OMG! KRATOS TURNED INTO A SMALL FURRY ANIMAL!" And then they'd forget about going to see Kratos at the seal and Kratos would be all "wtf ;__;"

*coughs* Yeah, my brother and I were bored. <___<;

And Zelos' Flanoir scene IS sad because, like, he's always so happy. ;_; And then you find out that he honestly has no reason to be happy but fakes it anyway and you just go "awwww."

*should really get to bed* <_<

Years
O.o well waddya know, I did make the 100th post XD, I stand corected ^_^

lightning-chan, would you be able to make me a banner if you are not to busy? If not thats fine.

The Forest where Origin was? I also found that easy XD, The first time I did it, I didnt even follow the Racon, but I noticed that the closer you got to the place where Krato's was waiting, the louder the sound of the water fall got. I only realised the second time that you had to follow the Racoon XD

Stevo-kun

Years
Ah XD. Following the darn racoon XD. I didn't find that too hard XD.

What is you fave weapon for Lloyd and why? XD. I ish bored.

Pokemon_Veteran

Cherrim

Years
I liked fishing it out of the stupid tree stumps with fire. xD Lloyd became a pyromaniac.

RagingDragon - Sure, I can do that. ^^; Just lemme know what you want on it, colours, etc.

Favourite weapon for Lloyd? Nebilim, his Devil's arm. I do like... 2000 damage with it on each hit~ :D

Stevo-kun

Years
Well that is weak at first isn't it XD. If I remember it gets stronger with every enemy you defeat XD.

Pokemon_Veteran

Cherrim

Years
Yes, and then it's the greatest after you build it up~ <3

It freaks me out how it moves, though. oO; Ew.

Stevo-kun

Years
XD, it is kinda freaky, it does remind me of the Soul Edge or whetever it is from Sould Calibur though XD. I bet you did a lot of battles to build it up huh?. It only does very little damage at first.

Pokemon_Veteran

Years
Lightning-chan, you da best XD, thank you ^_^

Well, Kratos for one and Yuan if you can manage, because I have had no luck finding any pics of him, if there are none, then Kratos and Zelos would be fine ;-; If you want me to find the Kratos and Zelos pics then I can do just that ^_^. As for colors....Hmm, Ill leave that up to you, I have no color co-ordination XD But that all I really want. I am in no rush for it Lightning-chan so take as long as you need...

Thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou! *Breath* oO;

I like most of Lloyd Weapons, just for the mear sake that they are twin blades and I am a fan of them XD, but I like his final Weapon if I had to choose XP

Stevo-kun

Years
Yeah I am a fan of twin blades too, it is cool XD. I like his Ice and Fire swords XD

Pokemon_Veteran

Years
Pokemon_Veteran said:
What is you fave weapon for Lloyd and why? XD. I ish bored.

I like the Elemental Blades - the 1337 mismatching swords. =D They look so cool. ^^ There's a few other good ones too, like the Saint Rapier (I think that's what it's called), it's all white and pretty.

Is it just me, or do the twin blades you see in the videos look like big kitchen knives? O_O;;

I want the gamecube hooked up. *cry*

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
Years
Woosh! I beat the game on Friday. My title of co-creator here actually means something now. Lol

I had Kratos in my party but my brother said the ending wasn't any different than his.

Back