• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Teen Titans Fan Club!

Which member should be co-owner?

• Static Raven

Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Midori Chi

Votes: 11 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

_Manafi_

under the sea
Years
so stupid bang's head into a wall [hitting head on wall bang!!!! bang!!!! bang!!!!!!] so sorry i thou i was so-post to post it hear d'oh

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
Years
  • Age 16
  • Seen Jan 15, 2017
I like him!! he is cute!! he is in the episode Can I keep him? and Date with destiny!

Years
  • Seen Feb 14, 2012
I think its just Starfires. o0o0o0o, they should come out with a Teen Titans game for GC(R)/PS2(3)/X-BOX(360). Man that would be sweet! :)

gothsinn23

PC's Biggest Terra Fan. ^^
Years
There has already been a GBA game released in Japan and/or Canada..but that's the only game I know of besides those that you can play on Cartoon Network.com.

I personally liked the 1st Mad Mod episode better than the 2nd, though they were both pretty funny. I always enjoy watching the 'Chase' in each of them, and hearing the funny music background from The Beatles/Puffy Ami Yumi.

It's Silky, not Silkworm, if I'm not mistaken.

Silky's adorable..in a bug-eyed, mutanty sort-of-way xD. After that 'Can I Keep Him?' episode, you almost allways see him. He always happens to appear in the 'funny' moments in the Tower.

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
Years
  • Age 16
  • Seen Jan 15, 2017
I think it would be a good Christmas presant for me.

Akio123

Sadness forever...
Years
I have been prety okay myself. Also, how many titans do you think there will be in the future. Much earlier, we disscussed that more titans will come, so exactly how many do you guys think there will be?

Back