• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Teen Titans Fan Club!

Which member should be co-owner?

• Static Raven

Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Midori Chi

Votes: 11 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
  • Seen Feb 14, 2012
I would have entered but I coulden't think of any thing. :(

EDIT: Heres a Robin avatar I made that looks like Midori Chi's, gothsinn's, and mine avatars.

ROOBIN.jpg

Any Robin fan can have it, just give rep to me. ;)

Last edited:

gothsinn23

PC's Biggest Terra Fan. ^^
Years
I'm almost ready to send in my ideas, Hunk. I've only got about three though.

Yeah. A GBA game (that is already in foreign conventions) is gonna be coming out. The sprites are adorable. ^^

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
Years
  • Age 16
  • Seen Jan 15, 2017
When ever I go to titansgo.net I look at the pictures they have. I am really suprised that every dog has his day is a couple episodes away from the first mad mod episode!

Tater Tot

Years
  • Age 16
  • Seen Jan 15, 2017
I would to think he had a crush on starfire but RAVEN!!!!!!!!! wow! I was suprised about the second epeisode too sisters! I thouht it was the hive episode.

Tater Tot

Years
  • Age 16
  • Seen Jan 15, 2017
Yeah. Starfire I think is the cutest one in the titans I think!

Years
  • Seen Feb 14, 2012
Okay, thats just weird, likeing a cartoon person? My old neighbor liked Mi (from Yu-Gi-Oh) and like Princess Peach (from Mario) he thought they were hot. I find it weird. :\

Back