• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Teen Titans Fan Club!

Which member should be co-owner?

• Static Raven

Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Midori Chi

Votes: 11 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

gothsinn23

PC's Biggest Terra Fan. ^^
Years
  • Princess Peach? xD

Ooh, new commercials! -turns on TV-

You don't have CN? Aw, that stinks. xP Hopefully you've got other cool channels to watch.

Liking cartoon characters is only a natural perspective. They may seem cute, in a way, but for Pete's sake: they aren't real people! Though, I'd be calling myself a hypocrite if I were to say that it was wrong to like a character. I have plenty semi-crushes, but they're mostly anime characters. No Teen Titans characters on my list.

Surprisingly, on a lot of other forums I go on, the boys drool over Raven. Well..not literally, but they all like her. No one really likes Starfire. xD No offense to those who do, though. (And that's where the THEY AREN'T REAL!! speech comes in...) I think both Rae and Star are cool characters.

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2012
    gothsinn23 said:
    Princess Peach? xD

Ooh, new commercials! -turns on TV-

You don't have CN? Aw, that stinks. xP Hopefully you've got other cool channels to watch.

Liking cartoon characters is only a natural perspective. They may seem cute, in a way, but for Pete's sake: they aren't real people! Though, I'd be calling myself a hypocrite if I were to say that it was wrong to like a character. I have plenty semi-crushes, but they're mostly anime characters. No Teen Titans characters on my list.

Surprisingly, on a lot of other forums I go on, the boys drool over Raven. Well..not literally, but they all like her. No one really likes Starfire. xD No offense to those who do, though. (And that's where the THEY AREN'T REAL!! speech comes in...) I think both Rae and Star are cool characters.
    True true true. :D
    Thats like saying you think paper is hot, cause the characters on paper.

Years
  • And I missed yet another page.. *sigh*

Soo..I MUST see these commercials you're talking about! I must! ^^ I have CN, so I'll be sure to check it out! ^^

I'M a Starfire fan.. *sobs*
    As for what Raven's Phoenix said, I agree. The whole paper thing. I do like a guy from an anime though, which is paper, but still..I agree..

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    No I haven't seen that commercial but I'll be on the lookout!

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
  • I am so happy about every single new show and about the ne episodes. The reason is I have seen them in Japanese on the internet.

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2012
    Cybex Mewtwo said:
    First, when it comes to cartoon characters, for me, it's a break from the world when I daydream of hanging around those whom I like in the shows.
    Thats fine, I don't see anything wrong with that. Just the whole hot thing is dumb. :\

*tear*, we don't have the money to get CN, Hunk. :surprised

Years
  • The Hunk said:
    I would love to know who brought us down to 4 stars.

What is your opinion on BB working in a restuarant that only sold meet, and he is a vegetarian? Is it hypocrisy?

4 stars? OMG! It was 5!!
    *worries*

I'm young, so I don't know what hypocrisy is. I'll take a guess though..

Back