• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Teen Titans Fan Club!

Which member should be co-owner?

• Static Raven

Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Midori Chi

Votes: 11 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    I think I can't remember if it did or not! I think it did.

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
    Can somebody tell me if Robins parents ever appeared on the show? he mentioned them in one episode but they didn't show a flashback?

Years
    Welcome, Kay11190! XD Please tell us your favorite titan so The Hunk can add you to the list! ^^

No, I've seen every ep so far and there hasn't shown anything whatsoever about his parents.. ><

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2012
    MysticTrunks said:
    Can somebody tell me if Robins parents ever appeared on the show? he mentioned them in one episode but they didn't show a flashback?
    They don't show them in Teen Titans, but in the Batman show they did. His (Robins) parents die in the circuse (sp?) and Batman takes Robin in, after a while Robin wants to help Batman in his fight agenst crime. After he had been with Batman, he makes a team of teens called Teen Titans.

I think thats how his story goes.... :\

Years
    Grr...those mean car burglurs..

Umm..Just to tell you, I was watching Justice Leage Unlimited once.. 9just to see if it was any good XD)
    ..and there was a character that was just like Raven. Except she had a butterfly clip in her hair and her voice was more of a child...It was freaky!

Back