• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Teen Titans Fan Club!

Which member should be co-owner?

• Static Raven

Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Midori Chi

Votes: 11 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

gothsinn23

PC's Biggest Terra Fan. ^^
    Years
    Agreed, angel. ^^ They're the perfect couple. -Is a huge fan- xP

Silkie is adorable, though he kinda gets annoying when he just pops up at just any random not-funny time. Though, it kinda perks up the scene a little bit, and he is kinda cute (I've always loved bugs since I was a kid.), so I say I like the little bumgorf.

Hey! Nice new banner CM. ^^

Pheles

Colorful Flutter
    Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2009
    *looks*

Oh! May I join? I love Teen Titans! My favorite character is Starfire and Terra!

Years
    Welcome new member! ^^ The Hunk will put you on the list..But I think for you to be on the list, you have to chose only one of your favorites..

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    well mabey he could sit and you could drive! :D lol yeah we would all die! :laugh: :P

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2012
    The Hunk said:
    No, Midori he is talking about me. I cannot drive to save my poor life. Cyborg would not like me to drive his car. The T-bird is to gentle.
    Haha, I'm a super driver, though I don't have my permet yet.....odd. :\

Back